Prohormone Epistane Long term side effects

Bigdaz123

Awards
Hey everyone, I was curious about the long term side effects of epistane.. Im 26 and trained for 7yrs ive already done one cycle of epistane and it was perfect put on 18 pounds and lost 5 no side effects (205lbs now) at the end... I was thinking of doing another cycle since I done it 6months ago but my question is has anybody got any solid research they know about epistane and cancers specifically and if this product may cause such things.???.. Ive researched a fair bit but only got mainly stuff on the chemical structure.. ive read forum after forum, and articles but not muchs since product originally made in 2007 from that Japanese lab in the 60's cheers.

Mystere3

Awards
Any anabolic can increase your risk of HCC (through hepatocellular adenoma) and likely prostate cancer; risk is very small though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey everyone, I was curious about the long term side effects of epistane.. Im 26 and trained for 7yrs ive already done one cycle of epistane and it was perfect put on 18 pounds and lost 5 no side effects (205lbs now) at the end... I was thinking of doing another cycle since I done it 6months ago but my question is has anybody got any solid research they know about epistane and cancers specifically and if this product may cause such things.???.. Ive researched a fair bit but only got mainly stuff on the chemical structure.. ive read forum after forum, and articles but not muchs since product originally made in 2007 from that Japanese lab in the 60's cheers.
Long term side effect from everything is death.