Prohormone cycle plan, started it a week ago

AndyMaytag

Awards
I have limited experience with artificial anabolic substances, I've run methyl-test and ostarine in the past but that is the extent of my experience. I have 6 years of lifting experience and an interest/obsession with suppliments. I just started running a cycle of supertren, superdrol and 1-andro. my dosing goes as follows.

split dose, half in the AM half in the PM. All these pro hormones are clones I believe.

1) Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one: AKA 1-Andro: 350mg

2) 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One:
AKA SuperTren: 40mg

3) 2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol: AKA Superdrol: 30mg

also taking animal pak origional, 100mg dhea, omega 3-6-9. 1-2 gallons of water a day. I'll keep running those supplements pct as well.

I plan to run this for 30 days, and start redifine's PCT Revolution (white) 4 days before the end of the cycle, and run that for another 30 days. Im not taking any liver support anything other than whats in animal pak and an additional 300mg milk thistle (not enough i'm sure but i'm on a budget). Is this fairly safe and is my PCT sufficient? I respect the knowledge in this forum and thank you in advance for your time!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
running superdrol and tren with no SERM is a bit crazy( just my thoughts).
Running super at 30 for 30 days is also crazy(Cant stand the back pumps whle that high)