Prohormone Cycle of an Industrial Worker

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
So I'm currently running a prohormone cycle and would love to hear any thoughts on the compound choices.
•4-Androstenediol oral/375mg-3xdaily
•M1, 4ADD oral/60mg-2x daily
•Dienelone topical/300mg daily
•Formestane oral/100mg daily

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm currently running a prohormone cycle and would love to hear any thoughts on the compound choices.
Have you ran Dienolone before??

Because that's a LOT of Dienolone.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Attachments

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
No significant side effects besides some apathy and heightened aggression(I happen to enjoy both of these effects however)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No significant side effects besides some apathy and heightened aggression(I happen to enjoy both of these effects however)
You've ran the TD at 300mg per day?
What kind of ancillaries did you run with it?

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
You've ran the TD at 300mg per day?
What kind of ancillaries did you run with it?
Not the first two cycles but at least the last two perhaps three. Inhibit-P by SNS to combat progesterone issues and 325mg Aspirin to help with higher BP
Wait .... You enjoy the apathy?
Not the first two cycles but at least the last two perhaps three. Inhibit-P by SNS to combat progesterone issues and 325mg Aspirin to help with higher BP. Not sure if you're looking for the full supplement breakdown here or not but other things that I take help with many things not necessarily unrelated, e.g. Omega 3s for overall heart and brain health, multivitamin, etc. Apathy towards others concerns or feelings I absolutely enjoy. It's not uncontrollable of course, it's just more of an overall IDGAF attitude contrary to my typical overthinking and eager to please self. No lack of enthusiasm or concern in a general sense, I should have been more specific so I apologize.

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
Not the first two cycles but at least the last two perhaps three. Inhibit-P by SNS to combat progesterone issues and 325mg Aspirin to help with higher BP

Not the first two cycles but at least the last two perhaps three. Inhibit-P by SNS to combat progesterone issues and 325mg Aspirin to help with higher BP. Not sure if you're looking for the full supplement breakdown here or not but other things that I take help with many things not necessarily unrelated, e.g. Omega 3s for overall heart and brain health, multivitamin, etc. Apathy towards others concerns or feelings I absolutely enjoy. It's not uncontrollable of course, it's just more of an overall IDGAF attitude contrary to my typical overthinking and eager to please self. No lack of enthusiasm or concern in a general sense, I should have been more specific so I apologize.
I'm not opposed to lowering dosage, you have a recommended dose?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not opposed to lowering dosage, you have a recommended dose?
I'm really just surprised you ran it that high.
If you've done it before with no problems, and good results, I guess I'd stick with it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a lot of 4-AD too, but I guess industrial work pays well.. The bioavailability of oral Formestane is very poor. I don't know if td Formestane exist anymore for purchase tho. But if the purpose of it is to control estrogen, then I would use something else.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a lot of 4-AD too, but I guess industrial work pays well.. The bioavailability of oral Formestane is very poor. I don't know is td Formestane exist anymore for purchase tho. But if the purpose of it is to control estrogen, then I would use something else.
converts to approx 400mg test per week so a great dose for a base - hella expensive way to do it though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
converts to approx 400mg test per week so a great dose for a base - hella expensive way to do it though.
Oh okay so OP means 375 mg divided to 3 servings? I read it 375 mg 3 times a day -> 1 125 mg a day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh okay so OP means 375 mg divided to 3 servings? I read it 375 mg 3 times a day -> 1 125 mg a day.
haha, I assumed 375 split into 3 doses just because the alternative was way extreme - imagine running over a gram of test a week but all via 4Ad 😳

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha, I assumed 375 split into 3 doses just because the alternative was way extreme - imagine running over a gram of test a week but all via 4Ad 😳
Yep, haha! I may have jumped the gun this one and I don't remember the conversion rate that accurately as I have never used 4-AD. That was just how I read it and in my defence I've seen crazier things on this forum. But 375 mg = 3 caps of Androtest is pretty basic and totally fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, haha! I may have jumped the gun this one and I don't remember the conversion rate that accurately as I have never used 4-AD. That was just how I read it and in my defence I've seen crazier things on this forum. But 375 mg = 3 caps of Androtest is pretty basic and totally fine.
Approx 15% ends up as test I believe

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
Upon review, my wording was poor so it's an honest mistake. 375 mg split into 3 doses of 125 mg per day. Apologies my guy!