Unanswered Prohormone - Androvar

daywalker81

Awards
Guys, i am a newbie in prohormone, I am 38 years old, i came across strongsupplement for cutting stack, which consists of

Androvar
True shred
PCT

I read the review and articles about how bad long side effect of Prohormone and libido effects that can cause, everyone mentioned the word " ANDRO " did not say expect word Gyno, Libido impacted badly, sex drive

so please want honest advice about these products as I did an intensive search and i could not find about these ANDRovar and True shred what can make me motivated to buy after hearing about prohormone in general.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys, i am a newbie in prohormone, I am 38 years old, i came across strongsupplement for cutting stack, which consists of

Androvar
True shred
PCT

I read the review and articles about how bad long side effect of Prohormone and libido effects that can cause, everyone mentioned the word " ANDRO " did not say expect word Gyno, Libido impacted badly, sex drive

so please want honest advice about these products as I did an intensive search and i could not find about these ANDRovar and True shred what can make me motivated to buy after hearing about prohormone in general.
The loggers seemed to like the product and have not heard any negative reviews. Haven’t tried myself.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, 180 caps at 100 mg a cap. Androvar is epiandrosterone which is probably the best prohormones for first time users. It does not convert to testosterone/estrogen so gyno being an issue is not likely. It is a precursor to DHT and can cause dry joints and if you are prone to male pattern baldness, it can exacerbate that. I would recommend at LEAST 3 caps a day(spread out through the day)
But as far as real side effects, you should be golden. I just finished a bottle of epi for the first half of a cycle, I used it as a test base, no side effects from it other than very mild achy joints.(Can be counteracted with glucosamine/lots of water)

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True shred looks legit too. I've had some cool results with laxogenin. The combo of androvar and true shred should help you lean put pretty good, especially if you're popping your PH cherry.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would androvar actually be the best dosed Epi-Andro right now since dark carnival is out?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that would be sup3r epi elite by Olympus labs, 120 caps at 250 mg
Ahh, that’s nice, even a 30 day dose of the highest anyone should dose it. Even 500 mg is a whole 60 day cycle

daywalker81

Awards
I am really concern about the side effects guys of prehormones guys, so what do you suggest to have to avoid the side effects such as hair loss, decreased libido and sex drive, acne?

if there any way to avoid side effect then what would be the best cycle i can take without harming myself?

please advice.