Prohormomes

Spookybro

Awards
DMZ made my ex girlfriend hate me.
A wonderful prohormone lmfao

JerryDaBeast

Awards
Lol. I purchased the DMZ and Azinol at capecod nutrition no name on it just in a black bottle anyone know of it or if it works? Or recommend a better place

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. I purchased the DMZ and Azinol at capecod nutrition no name on it just in a black bottle anyone know of it or if it works? Or recommend a better place
LOL. It took me a minute, based upon your first spelling of it.
It is Triumphalis.

JerryDaBeast

Awards
Cant find a name on it black bottle gold writting has a half sun on it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I can't comment on the specific brand you have (obviously), but DMZ and Triumphalis are well known compounds.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I have dmz and m-sten not going to take till I have clomid in my hand

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I have dmz and m-sten not going to take till I have clomid in my hand

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yo I just read another guys post from 2018
He was claiming it is super strong and noted he felt it from his first dose which is likely placebo

He also posted labs (numerical results not images)
Showing his lipid profile TANKED

I have the same bottle, 60 caps at 10mg

Debating on running it at 20mg ED x 4 weeks

Unfortunately the store I bought it from closed so I cannot get another bottle
Was thinking of buying another from VL just in case it is underdosed or weak

Let me know keep me posted bro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yo I just read another guys post from 2018
He was claiming it is super strong and noted he felt it from his first dose which is likely placebo

He also posted labs (numerical results not images)
Showing his lipid profile TANKED

I have the same bottle, 60 caps at 10mg

Debating on running it at 20mg ED x 4 weeks

Unfortunately the store I bought it from closed so I cannot get another bottle
Was thinking of buying another from VL just in case it is underdosed or weak

Let me know keep me posted bro
10mg of what? It looks like the OP said there are 2 compounds in it.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My bad I assumed it was two different bottles

I have 10mg caps of DMZ

Is it worth running it 20m 4 weeks?

I’ve heard conflicting info everywhere:
Some ppl say 60mgs
Some say 20 is enough

I don’t mean to be rude but a ton of ppl on here ( not this thread but on Am) don’t even look like they lift at all and Are running cycles at heroic doses to make up for legitimate Training and nutrition

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I have 10mg caps of DMZ

Some ppl say 60mgs
Some say 20 is enough

I don’t mean to be rude but a ton of ppl on here ( not this thread but on Am) don’t even look like they lift at all and Are running cycles at heroic doses to make up for legitimate Training and nutrition

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I personally doubt you’d get much from running it for 4 weeks as it would probably just be getting started in the system. I ran it for 5 weeks and felt great on cycle, as I do now off. Really built my strength up.

Also if you buy any DS/PH look at VL (if they have what you’re looking for- they’re said to be adding more products eventually). They’re top notch products and great prices. I’m anxious to try out the PWO I won

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have 10mg caps of DMZ

Some ppl say 60mgs
Some say 20 is enough

Sadly, that does happen sometimes everywhere (even on here). But I assure you that there are MANY serious bodybuilders/powerlifters, etc on this site.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have 10mg caps of DMZ

Some ppl say 60mgs
Some say 20 is enough

Yeah... You'd definitely get something from it. I don't know your history with anabolics/training/age, etc ..... But for the average user, I'd probably recommend 30mg for 4-5 weeks (depending on history)

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah... You'd definitely get something from it. I don't know your history with anabolics/training/age, etc ..... But for the average user, I'd probably recommend 30mg for 4-5 weeks (depending on history)
@ blynch I thought you ran it for 4 weeks?
Is that the same cycle you ran we talked about?
Can you link the log or check your PMs I did reply way back lol

@Renew
30 YOM, been training consistently /seriously since 15YO

The only break I took from training was when I broke my collarbone at age 16
That was about 4-6mo

From there I competed 4 times in 09 and 3x in 2011 (I didn’t run any drugs for these preps)

I’ve actually only done one oral only cycle (I know I know, I was age 18 and didn’t know Jack ****)
I ran tren xtreme by americellular labs for 4 weeks- idr the dose.

All I can say was that **** was xtreme for sure
I gained like 10lbs while dropping body fat and getting strong AF
Energy was high libido was high.. ran nothing but OTC nolva
No sides no gyno, only Had mild libido issues that lasted for about a month and that was about it

Man I’d love another bottle of that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ blynch I thought you ran it for 4 weeks?
Is that the same cycle you ran we talked about?
Can you link the log or check your PMs I did reply way back lol

@Renew
30 YOM, been training consistently /seriously since 15YO

The only break I took from training was when I broke my collarbone at age 16
That was about 4-6mo

From there I competed 4 times in 09 and 3x in 2011 (I didn’t run any drugs for these preps)

I’ve actually only done one oral only cycle (I know I know, I was age 18 and didn’t know Jack ****)
I ran tren xtreme by americellular labs for 4 weeks- idr the dose.

All I can say was that **** was xtreme for sure
I gained like 10lbs while dropping body fat and getting strong AF
Energy was high libido was high.. ran nothing but OTC nolva
No sides no gyno, only Had mild libido issues that lasted for about a month and that was about it

Man I’d love another bottle of that.
I've known several guys who ran that as a first cycle. None of them really understood what they were taking (or doing). Talk about a strong first cycle. I'd never recommend it as a first cycle, of course.

Yeah ... IMO, you could run the dosage you mentioned. .. Or you could do the one I recommended.

Last edited:
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
You’re right I was thinking about my first with SM 😂 I ran the DMZ for 5 weeks. No way I’d go 8 with it. Most stuff I’ve read though is 5-6 weeks is a good run but 4 wouldn’t be bad either IMO as mentioned by others
Fixed my post

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The Brand is BUILT. It’s sold in a lot of smaller supp shops on the east coast that I know of. Available at several different smaller chains. It’s legit but pricey for what you get. 60 servings at 10mg. $70-$80 per bottle if I remember right
IMG_6358.JPG

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've known several guys who ran that as a first cycle. None of them really understood what they were taking (or doing). Talk about a strong first cycle. I'd never recommend it as a first cycle, of course.

Yeah ... IMO, you could run the dosage you recommended. .. Or you could do the one I recommended.
Yeah I had no clue.
I was 18YO and the gym owner was like “take this you’ll get huge”

I’m still doing more research, but I really do appreciate the input

Part of me just wants to pull the trigger on that bottle

I have almost everything i already

I’d like to do this soon but I also know I’ll be cutting into summer and taking a cycle to piss my gains away on a natty cut doesn’t seem like the right idea either

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The Brand is BUILT. It’s sold in a lot of smaller supp shops on the east coast that I know of. Available at several different smaller chains. It’s legit but pricey for what you get. 60 servings at 10mg. $70-$80 per bottle if I remember right
View attachment 190113
That is exactly what I have!!

I got it for 45 from a local supp shop that is now closed

JerryDaBeast

Awards
Yes that is the suff. Im stacking it with azinol (said to be like anavar)to tightnen up. Kinda new to this . Just taking advice from the store owner.
Im 41 need to lose about 30lbs but actually in really good shape dont look like i weigh 240
Look foward to any advice.
Thank you for all your help

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes that is the suff. Im stacking it with azinol (said to be like anavar)to tightnen up. Kinda new to this . Just taking advice from the store owner.
Im 41 need to lose about 30lbs but actually in really good shape dont look like i weigh 240
How are you running the DMZ

Are you running 4 wk 20mg?

I’d suggest cutting first man and not using the gear to get you there
Then running it when you’re cut

You’ll have less sides like estro and BP and lipid etc

But then again I’m totally new to AAS so that’s just my opinion

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do yourself a HUGE favor brother, and stop taking advice from the shop owner. One of my most common (and true) sayings is, "Never take advice from someone trying to sell you something".
That's some of the best advice you'll ever get. (And it's free. LOL).

Hook up with with a knowledgeable guy on here. They have crazy knowledge, and no reason to lie to you.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do yourself a HUGE favor brother, and stop taking advice from the shop owner. One of my most common (and true) sayings is, "Never take advice from someone trying to sell you something".
That's some of the best advice you'll ever get. (And it's free. LOL).

Hook up with with a knowledgeable guy on here. They have crazy knowledge, and no reason to lie to you.
Hence why I was skeptical about what I had
After the fact I was like **** what if this is trash

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 got ya covered man...He knows his ****....Shop owners don’t usually know anything 🤣 ...You’ve come to the right place here man.

Some advice is to have everything on hand before your first dose...Serms, ancillaries, on cycle supps is where the cost adds up

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 got ya covered man...He knows his ****....Shop owners don’t usually know anything 🤣 ...You’ve come to the right place here man.

Some advice is to have everything on hand before your first dose...Serms, ancillaries, on cycle supps is where the cost adds up
Yea **** gets pricey fast ( another side effect less ask and talked about 😂)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Serious question to you or renew? How much do you think one needs to drop in order to MAKE sure they have everything needed for a cycle ?

When I add everything up aka support supps, PCT, aromatase inhibitor, pins, other extra ancillaries to prevent issues, etc, someone is looking to drop at least 500. I feel like anything under and you’re cheating yourself and putting in more risk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serious question to you or renew? How much do you think one needs to drop in order to MAKE sure they have everything needed for a cycle ?

When I add everything up aka support supps, PCT, aromatase inhibitor, pins, other extra ancillaries to prevent issues, etc, someone is looking to drop at least 500. I feel like anything under and you’re cheating yourself and putting in more risk
Yeah .... It depends on the cycle. (Really.... Things change a lot depending on what you run.)
But that looks a little high...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah .... It depends on the cycle. (Really.... Things change a lot depending on what you run.)
But that looks a little high...
Very true . I guess I’m looking at all pharma AI and ancillaries which most people tell you to use but this increases price

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well the good thing is, if you do it right (time on =time off plus pct as the minimum)You can piece it together and not
drop all that moolah at once...(that’s what I’ve done thus far)
So true . Buying everything at separate times and waiting. Definitely , good idea

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true . I guess I’m looking at all pharma AI and ancillaries which most people tell you to use but this increases price
Well, true pharma is pretty cheap (when you have a Dr script, even cheaper with insurance). It’s the labs that claim pharma quality that are expensive.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So true . Buying everything at separate times and waiting. Definitely , good idea
Your knowledge is ahead of the game but I seriously advise you to keep ‘bangin and clangin’ naturally! I know guys on gear that don’t even have your physique...And you’re early 20’s if i recall correctly? Your own production should be raging! ...Get back to that slim-thicc look you had and you’ll see how fast you get bigger and stronger when you stay at that % for a long while!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your knowledge is ahead of the game but I seriously advise you to keep ‘bangin and clangin’ naturally! I know guys on gear that don’t even have your physique...And you’re early 20’s if i recall correctly? Your own production should be raging! ...Get back to that slim-thicc look you had and you’ll see how fast you get bigger and stronger when you stay at that % for a long while!
Thanks brother, that means a lot. I’m 24, yes.

Honestly, I never liked that look. I’m going for a much bigger, harder and denser look than that lol. And I want to improve from that.

Not sure what I should do because I want to go far in this as I love it :/ . I’ve been on the fence about aas. Maybe more natty anabolics lol.

Thanks though, friend you’re always encouraging.

I sent you a pm

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, that means a lot. I’m 24, yes.

Honestly, I never liked that look. I’m going for a much bigger, harder and denser look than that lol. And I want to improve from that.

Not sure what I should do because I want to go far in this as I love it :/ . I’ve been on the fence about aas. Maybe more natty anabolics lol.

Thanks though, friend you’re always encouraging.

I sent you a pm
He’s not lying bro
You already have a better base than the majority of kids that start running hormones

Keep your BF around 8-12 and just shoot for consistently good workouts, keep adding weight on the bar, and keep pounding food
You can get there and you can do it naturally

Try some natty products if you so desire
I know when I was your age I tried all that **** and most of it didn’t do much

Best advice I’d say is get creatine, a good pre, train hard and consistently for years

You’ll get there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dmz is good, but your problem here is weather or not there's actually dmz in that bttl or pixie dust

JerryDaBeast

Awards
Ya i wasbyrying to find out how legit that stuff was

Spookybro

Awards
Why did she hate you ?

Thinking about running DMZ and if like to know what my GF is in for
I've ran quite a few prohormones and other anabolics and DMZ made me both horny as a mofo but also made me aggressive. Very odd effects I got. And I got it both times I've cycled with it.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've ran quite a few prohormones and other anabolics and DMZ made me both horny as a mofo but also made me aggressive. Very odd effects I got. And I got it both times I've cycled with it.
What did you run it with?
Dosages? Cycle length?
Sides?

Appreciate any and all info brotha

Spookybro

Awards
Ran it solo for 6 weeks. Forgot the dosage but it was dash ofer "normal". Gained and kept 11lbs. And lost 7lbs of fat at least

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1