Product to help burn fat/ dry look.

Jloz123

Awards
Currently working on my summer cut. On a caloric deficit and currently taking thermoamp as my fat burner 2x a day.

looking for a suggestion for an add on to assist in looking leaner, muscles look harder, getting that dry look effect.

I’m 5’7 currently 175 lbs about 13-16% body fat. (mirror test).

I have used topical gels like ultra hard and icon one decent results just not a fan of topical gels in the summer. Gives a grainy texture on skin as well as white residue that is noticeable and when direct hit by sunlight skin feels really hot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently working on my summer cut. On a caloric deficit and currently taking thermoamp as my fat burner 2x a day.

looking for a suggestion for an add on to assist in looking leaner, muscles look harder, getting that dry look effect.

I’m 5’7 currently 175 lbs about 13-16% body fat. (mirror test).

I have used topical gels like ultra hard and icon one decent results just not a fan of topical gels in the summer. Gives a grainy texture on skin as well as white residue that is noticeable and when direct hit by sunlight skin feels really hot.
the new all out sweat by iconic formulations pairs really well with thermoamp...invictus is topical but much less salvo is required versus the black series lotion.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermoamp is a definite great addition. Invictus is also something that could be a great addition. Plus with code chef it’s discounted 20% off.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermoamp looks like a stacked formula, just picked some up myself. I'd say maybe grab some caffeine + yohimbine. Nice thing is that everything in thermoamp is non-stim, so stackable with just about anything you want.

Other options you could grab in pill form are T2 (@ZOO has some in his VLNS line, or I just finished using Redcon1 Silencer), CLA, or something like arimistane. Also maybe carnitine. I know a lot of folks like arimistane to dry out.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermoamp looks like a stacked formula, just picked some up myself. I'd say maybe grab some caffeine + yohimbine. Nice thing is that everything in thermoamp is non-stim, so stackable with just about anything you want.

Other options you could grab in pill form are T2 (@ZOO has some in his VLNS line, or I just finished using Redcon1 Silencer), CLA, or something like arimistane. Also maybe carnitine. I know a lot of folks like arimistane to dry out.
Thanks for the shout out, bro! It's the last of the T2 and only 10 bottles left. If I don't hoard more for myself that is ;) haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your not already in single digit bodyfat I don't think anything can give you that hard dry look.

Jloz123

Awards
If your not already in single digit bodyfat I don't think anything can give you that hard dry look.
Getting there. Looking for supplements to assist. Currently doing fasted cardio in the morning tracking macros and working out 6 days a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting there. Looking for supplements to assist. Currently doing fasted cardio in the morning tracking macros and working out 6 days a week
Keep on trucking, the leaner you get the more noticeable effects you will get from the supplements. A natural diuretic like dandelion root might be something to add in on top of the fat burners. I'd save that for last tho. Diuretics not something you want to be taking for long periods of time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred yielded that dry lean look for me! Of course that's in combination with a caloric deficit and cardio :)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He needs a DHT based compound.. any DHT based prohormone would do what ur looking for + getting leaner. Since summer is here just crash diet 1000kcal - 80% coming from protein. If legal then go with epiandro : look into stano-plex

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep seeing this Thermoamp then I see that Forskolin and I'm like nope nope nope

shame.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I use true shred + thermoamp + mtest + invictus? Would it be safe to run all . Clean diet and strict cardio
You probably could but in my opinion more is not always better. If you haven't used each of them solo I would recommend doing so before stacking all together so you know how you react to each and results to expect from each.

True Shred solo two bottles back to back yields fairly nice results and may get you what you're looking for.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I use true shred + thermoamp + mtest + invictus? Would it be safe to run all . Clean diet and strict cardio
You could-no overlap in ingredients really. A lot of stuff going on but I would run something like this without blinking an eye.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it hasn’t been mentioned yet I would recommend SNS Lean Edge as a non stimulant fat burner to add in.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you feel about a dose before bed?
That’s a great question and I’ve been tempted to try it. I haven’t yet though because I tend to have trouble sleeping by nature.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a great question and I’ve been tempted to try it. I haven’t yet though because I tend to have trouble sleeping by nature.
That’s how I feel…but when I was younger I would literally pop 4 Hydroxycut (Original Ephedra formula) before bed and would wake up like what the faaaaaack in the morning. Dropped so much weight…couple times though i wouldn’t fall asleep before they kicked in and would stare at ceiling till 6am.

• Haha
Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s how I feel…but when I was younger I would literally pop 4 Hydroxycut (Original Ephedra formula) before bed and would wake up like what the faaaaaack in the morning. Dropped so much weight…couple times though i wouldn’t fall asleep before they kicked in and would stare at ceiling till 6am.
Haha you’re wild, bro! Back when I played paintball my go to after practice was a fat ass can of monster and a whole bag of sour patch kids watermelon. Not exactly good for fat loss but somehow slept like a champ!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha you’re wild, bro! Back when I played paintball my go to after practice was a fat ass can of monster and a whole bag of sour patch kids watermelon. Not exactly good for fat loss but somehow slept like a champ!
I had read somewhere that it was a trick of pro bodybuilders to do that ****…I was young, 18 yrs old or so so I didn’t care …definitely worked though. If you fell asleep before it kicked in you were good to go but if you didn’t fall asleep ASAP you were screwed. I miss those products though. Original hydroxycut,xenadrine, and adipokinetix. Nothing comes close

Reactions: ZOO
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sugar overload may have knocked you out ;)

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
ThermoAmp seems to be doing great things for me. I'm not training much at this point due to a tweaked shoulder and a weird work schedule, and I've made no real changes to my diet (its OK, but could be cleaner). I plateaued for these reasons but now I'm dropping again since I started ThermoAmp. Can't wait to see what it does once I get everything else in order. I'm dosing it 3x instead of 2.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ThermoAmp seems to be doing great things for me. I'm not training much at this point due to a tweaked shoulder and a weird work schedule, and I've made no real changes to my diet (its OK, but could be cleaner). I plateaued for these reasons but now I'm dropping again since I started ThermoAmp. Can't wait to see what it does once I get everything else in order. I'm dosing it 3x instead of 2.
If it's treated you that well with an injury i'd be excited to see what results you get when at 100%!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just added to my next routine, standard dosing 2 caps/day.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about a dose before bed?
I’m taking lean edge currently and I pop two sometimes as I’m going to bed. Sometimes life
Happens and my second dose doesn’t get in till bed time. Not ideal I know but I’d rather take it at a bad time than not at all.. but to answer your question I’ve had no issues sleeping nights I take it before bed. I get a slight warm feel good sensation and that is all.