xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After a long and arduous headhunting operation Strong Supps finally nails ole' Rippy down!

Lets face it, I like supps.
AlphaChisel by Olympus Labs (strongsupplementshop.com)

Starting notes/Subject matter & Intel:
1. 52 yr old fat bastard is about to throw down.
2. Injury stricken layoff for about 4 yrs.
3. Body weigh only exercises and keto/carn diet deployed 4 weeks ago.
4. Looking for a kickstart to initiate integration of new supplements for the goal of getting lean again.
5. Willing Guineapig for new AlphaChisel fat burning supp from Olympus
6. No hormones will be used during this log. that includes 0 trt
7. No other supplements supps will be used during this log period.
8. No expectations for outcome, just strait facts of the experience.

So thank you to all who follow along this short journey. Stepping onto the scale this morning I am starting at a weight of: (holy chit) 243!~ 🤮

I've really let myself go. I can tell you though, I refed carbs over the weekend so I am probably about 12 lbs lighter once the water drops off. my waist measures a "taught" 36" 😬 I have made it my mission to not change anything in my diet and exercise program to access the efficacy of AlphaChisel.

I have not had a stimulant fat burning product in at least 10yrs. I kind of had switched gears to more drugs and less supps. In all honesty Its pure laziness. I liked the ease of it. After such a long layoff I feel like I am ready to finally break out of my rut. I have said it before, that I will consider even a placebo effect a plus though after looking at the ingredients in this product I doubt that's all I will get out of it.
Mostly I hope to be able to handle the product and use it as a motivation factor. If I loose some fat too that will be great!

I will start today with 2 pills to make sure I don't have too strong of a reaction. If nothing seems off I will dose a full 3 pills tomorrow AM.

I may or may not report initial thoughts depending on anything I might notice. Stay tuned.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been about an hour and a half since I took 2 pills. Surprisingly, I am quite stimulated with a little hum in the frontal cortex.

I have a little bit of sweat forming on my head while doing research. Not sure if I will take a full dose tomorrow or not. This is probably nothing to the stim savvy gym heads but like I said it's been about 4 yrs since I used any stimulants other than stout coffee. For sure I am noticing a rise in temp and a profound desire to do... something.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Excited to see how it treats you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After a long and arduous headhunting operation Strong Supps finally nails ole' Rippy down!

Lets face it, I like supps.
AlphaChisel by Olympus Labs (strongsupplementshop.com)

Starting notes/Subject matter & Intel:
1. 52 yr old fat bastard is about to throw down.
2. Injury stricken layoff for about 4 yrs.
3. Body weigh only exercises and keto/carn diet deployed 4 weeks ago.
4. Looking for a kickstart to initiate integration of new supplements for the goal of getting lean again.
5. Willing Guineapig for new AlphaChisel fat burning supp from Olympus
6. No hormones will be used during this log. that includes 0 trt
7. No other supplements supps will be used during this log period.
8. No expectations for outcome, just strait facts of the experience.

So thank you to all who follow along this short journey. Stepping onto the scale this morning I am starting at a weight of: (holy chit) 243!~ 🤮

I've really let myself go. I can tell you though, I refed carbs over the weekend so I am probably about 12 lbs lighter once the water drops off. my waist measures a "taught" 36" 😬 I have made it my mission to not change anything in my diet and exercise program to access the efficacy of AlphaChisel.

I have not had a stimulant fat burning product in at least 10yrs. I kind of had switched gears to more drugs and less supps. In all honesty Its pure laziness. I liked the ease of it. After such a long layoff I feel like I am ready to finally break out of my rut. I have said it before, that I will consider even a placebo effect a plus though after looking at the ingredients in this product I doubt that's all I will get out of it.
Mostly I hope to be able to handle the product and use it as a motivation factor. If I loose some fat too that will be great!

I will start today with 2 pills to make sure I don't have too strong of a reaction. If nothing seems off I will dose a full 3 pills tomorrow AM.

I may or may not report initial thoughts depending on anything I might notice. Stay tuned.
Glad you back in action💪

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro! in for this!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whew... this stuff is pretty stronk stimulant wise. After a full dose yesterday, I wonder how long it takes to attenuate.

somewhat uncomfortable, not really shaky but slight palpitations and lots of sweat. I plan to eat a little something today after I dose up. Im thinking ham and eggs !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking ham and eggs !
Ham and eggs with a little reduce fat cheese and no sugar added ketchup! Gotta have the cheese and ketchup :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st week in review:

So, my first thoughts are that this product is effective at making me sweat like a whore at church. It's also very effective at making me stimulated. I have not noticed any effect yet on appetite. Cravings for sweets may be reduced, however, I will have to keep an eye on that. For sure thirstier with all the sweat. Sleep not terribly interrupted at this point.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice week 1 review! glad it’s working

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
been sick last couple days. had to come out of keto so I could juice up.... as in orange juice you meat heads!
Hope you feel better!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
its starting to break. thank you for that.
It's been going around. I'm knocking on wood that I don't get sick during my upcoming vacation. Seems like every time I fly I get sick.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been going around. I'm knocking on wood that I don't get sick during my upcoming vacation. Seems like every time I fly I get sick.
seriously. everyone is getting sick!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive been down .... sick for a week and now I have pink eye !! WTF.
will resume log ASAP.
Hope you get better soon! That's the worst! Especially when you're making good progress in the gym!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so after many days with conjunctivitis, I have emerged with the whites of my eyes showing through. will start the lag back up tomorrow
💪

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so I dosed yesterday and whew! what day~
yardio ✅
carpets shampooed ✅
hard floors waxed ✅
window sills cleaned ✅

dayum.. I am sore this morning :censored:
Dang now you're going all cinderella on us!? ;) I consider all home owner chores indoor and outdoor my cardio :p

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this stuff is really potent when it comes to making me sweat while I am not exercising. I see some changes in appetite now too.

I had to put the feed bags on after I didn't eat for a week while I was sick. during this I noticed that I don't feel compelled to eat much.

1 and done. Its even a little bit hard push through even a fair sized meal. TBH I feel like I could get by on 1500 cals if I wanted to go that deep. I am not going to cut cals below 2200 but still its feeling a bit like a chore to get over that now and I should be getting around 2600 rn.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. It’s definitely some potent stuff. Glad you’re feeling better!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2nd week in review:

Still has a stronk thermo effect causing massive sweating even when sedentary. I am surprised that it is still giving good energy for many hrs. These effects are blunted only mildly when taken with food. Better control of appetite is a bonus going into the 3rd week. Hard to gauge how much if any fat loss has occurred after being sick anyhow. There is still plenty of time left to get a handle on that aspect.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
getting rdy to do some srs sweating! here comes cardio~! this stuff is powering me through some grinders

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
getting rdy to do some srs sweating! here comes cardio~! this stuff is powering me through some grinders
Sweat = hard work! ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3rd week in review:
So, this week I finally stopped foaming at the mouth when taking this supplement. I did notice one morning where I was close to having the mouthwatering thing, but it didn't end up developing. That said the energy is still hitting pretty stronk for me. If I am busy, it's not as noticeable, but if I am just doing mundane stuff, it's really agitating. I will spring up out of now where like I am going to do something and then realize, there is no reason that I just got up.. Kinda like bouncing off the walls. when gaming my aim seems to be affected, yet I don't seem jittery. I just know that I feel excited if that makes sense. also this week my appetite seems to have slightly shifted back to wanting some sweets in my diet. so far, I hadn't caved but I wanted to note it in this report.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro! That extra energy is always welcome in my book. Glad the product is treating you so well. I know you have tried everything under the sun!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA I forgot to take my pills this morning. NO WAY you could get me to take them after 10:30am :ROFLMAO:

It would be like trensomnia
lol sensitive to stims these days!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be making my final review tomorrow. Very much would like to thank you strong guys for making me do this. it was actually pretty enjoyable to get back into it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be making my final review tomorrow. Very much would like to thank you strong guys for making me do this. it was actually pretty enjoyable to get back into it.
Glad to hear and in for final review :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4th and Final week in review:

My main observation this week was that even after many weeks, this product still delivers. In this aspect there is a lot to like here. I get a fairly pleasant increase in energy. I say this because at my age, stims are not often used and perhaps sometimes it was a bit much for me. Also, I got to admit it appears to have helped tremendously in losing some body fat! Read more below in the final review and thoughts.

Final Review... Finally:

OK, so this one is a barn burner! OL has officially got my attention when it comes to a modern gen fat loss product. I want to mention again, a big thank you to the Strong supps gents. Their persistence in asking me to do one of these logs helped to nudge me back into the supplement "fray".

2. powerful appetite suppression
3. easy once per day dosing.
4. Obvious fat loss
5. mental acuteness / mood elevation
6. works with or without food

Dislikes:
1. the sweating (omg the sweating)
2. loss of sleep quality
3. fidgety / aimless energy bursts
4. mouthwatering / cold hands and feet

After many weeks the apparent prowess of the product highlighted in this log is tremendous. If you want to strip off fat, and are watching your calorie intake, you will enjoy the outcome of using ALPHACHISEL!
I made sure to make this as transparent as possible. Since I started just after a carb up, I again decided to weigh in while on a carb refeed. This is the most accurate thing I can produce at this time. I also want to remind anyone following this log, that I had a delay after being sick for a week or so... that said, I wasn't in complete control of my diet for the duration of these four weeks in review. I bring this up because as good as the outcome was for me it could Have been better!

Meat & Potatoes:

Beginning weight: 243
finishing weight; 235

that's 8 lbs. with very little cardio or weight training! In fact I am in physical therapy and can only do very light duty BW exercises. Its more about breaking back into the game and I truly felt like that has happened. I should highlight the fact I was looking for some motivation too, this totally helps. If someone wants to say placebo, fine. thats 8 pounds lost from placebo. give me more placebo! HaHaHa that was not my experience however, mine was completely on par with other all-time greats of the past.

Ripped fuel, Clenbutrx, Oxyelite pro, OG alphamine.... so many good ones I can't remember them all. I would totally put this up in a top tier list of high-quality efficacious fat burners.

would recommend 5/5

thanx for following everyone~

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote