Probably a noob stack question

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I’m finally giving alphaburn a try. I’ve been taking shift for a while (should this be cycled??) and was curious if there is a problem with stacking the two?

Other supps, for reference-
Preworkout
Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Slin max

Lyle086

Awards
Dunno I only take vaporx5 pre workout and testosterone and get good gains

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I have about 15 pounds more to lose. Shift has helped (I think), but having low T has been keeping progress slow. :/

Lyle086

Awards
Try 1 testosterone by hi tech pharmaceuticals its not as strong as real test but it does work I gained about 30 pounds on my bench press and am curling 105 pounds like it was 50. You do have to run it for awhile I did 3 month cycle. And it does help to cut fat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m finally giving alphaburn a try. I’ve been taking shift for a while (should this be cycled??) and was curious if there is a problem with stacking the two?

Preworkout
Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Slin max
So, you're on a cut with 3 different burners...
What does your diet look like?
How much of what each? You're a little vague.

I'm pretty sure he's on a cut with 3 fat burners.
So, gains aren't a part of his quesiton, but I could be wrong. I've seen it happen.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try 1 testosterone by hi tech pharmaceuticals its not as strong as real test but it does work I gained about 30 pounds on my bench press and am curling 105 pounds like it was 50. You do have to run it for awhile I did 3 month cycle. And it does help to cut fat.
Really?
No.

Do not do this.

Why are you telling him to take a suppresive Prohormone to cut? 1-Andro is suppressive, however seems under dosed at 110mg. He'll suffer lethargy; require on cycle support; something like 4-Andro as a test base.

Reduce calories.
Increase output.
Weight is lossed.

Lyle086

Awards
Every one is different I guess I actually lost a lot of weight on this I was told 4 andro causes water retention.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
So, you're on a cut with 3 different burners...
What does your diet look like?
How much of what each? You're a little vague.

I'm pretty sure he's on a cut with 3 fat burners.
So, gains aren't a part of his quesiton, but I could be wrong. I've seen it happen.
I try really hard to stay around 175g protein/125-150g carbs/85g (roughly) fat at 2100c and manipulate from there if weight loss slows down. I primarily only use slin max with my preworkout food, that’s usually the largest amount of carbs I eat at once. The shift is still up in the air if it’s really doing anything, I haven’t noticed a tremendous benefit. I want to lean out a bit more before I worry about real strength and pro’s/as are off the table as I’m on TRT currently.

I haven’t taken alpha burn yet, it’s still in the mail.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every one is different I guess I actually lost a lot of weight on this I was told 4 andro causes water retention.
Which is why you would take neither 1-Andro or a test base in order to cut. Your suggestion was from a good place but expensive and probably not something he's going to want to deal with because PCT.

The creatine may be causing bloat depending on what amount he's taking... I'm waiting for more information.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I try really hard to stay around 175g protein/125-150g carbs/85g (roughly) fat at 2100c and manipulate from there if weight loss slows down. I primarily only use slin max with my preworkout food, that’s usually the largest amount of carbs I eat at once. The shift is still up in the air if it’s really doing anything, I haven’t noticed a tremendous benefit. I want to lean out a bit more before I worry about real strength and pro’s/as are off the table as I’m on TRT currently.

I haven’t taken alpha burn yet, it’s still in the mail.
1-Andro would be redundent that you're on TRT. There are other things out there. LIAT.
Maybe look into Carb Cycling; Keto or Keto then roll into Carb Cycling.

That would prove to be a nice changeup.
How much Creatine?

-M

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
1-Andro would be redundent that you're on TRT. There are other things out there. LIAT.
Maybe look into Carb Cycling; Keto or Keto then roll into Carb Cycling.

That would prove to be a nice changeup.
How much Creatine?

-M
When I get home from work I’ll double check my scoop size, but I’d put money on 5-7g.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Preworkout
Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Slin max
PEScience shift? Good product should be cycled though (usually after 8 weeks of use).

What pre-workout are you taking? Depending on that yes you could add some Alphaburn to it to help out.

How long have you been cutting and how much progress so far? Good luck and hope continuing success for you.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
PEScience shift? Good product should be cycled though (usually after 8 weeks of use).

What pre-workout are you taking? Depending on that yes you could add some Alphaburn to it to help out.

How long have you been cutting and how much progress so far? Good luck and hope continuing success for you.
I use Reign for my pre.

I’ve been cutting for about a month now. Progress is all positive, with some quick and slow drops due to tweaking the amount of total calories/carbs. I’m trying to find a balance to retain as much muscle and strength vs just hunting for a specific number on the scale (even though I feel my best around 180-185).

I’ve definitely hit the point that I can cycle off shift for a while, so the stack should be a non issue. I’m curious now how the alphaburn will work (or not work) with reign.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Reign is pretty strong so start off slow with adding in Alphaburn!

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Ok Reign is pretty strong so start off slow with adding in Alphaburn!
I figured I would use it in the morning, and reign in the evening when I lift, but wanted to definitely game plan that. That would be a TON of stims at once