Pro hormones mild cycle

Lachlanewart2

Awards
Hi I want to do a mild pro hormone cycle which is also non toxic for the liver and has very little side effects such as gyno. I’ve heard TRENX is a good match from German pharmaceuticals, can anyone give me some advice on this?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi I want to do a mild pro hormone cycle which is also non toxic for the liver and has very little side effects such as gyno. I’ve heard TRENX is a good match from German pharmaceuticals, can anyone give me some advice on this?
This has nothing to do with you OP, but these companies suck for naming their products something totally misleading. I personally wouldn't buy it, just for that reason.

But yes, it looks like it should be relatively mild/low sides IMO.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has nothing to do with you OP, but these companies suck for naming their products something totally misleading. I personally wouldn't buy it, just for that reason.

But yes, it looks like it should be relatively mild/low sides IMO.
Yeah some of their stuff has the right-ish name, and some has the wrong name entirely. I also think they mislabeled their DMZ and Msten with opposite names from what they should be.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any pro hormone is liver toxic, even the non-methylated ones, if you want something mild and has zero toxicity on liver your best bet would be transdermal Hexadrone

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Youre not gonna find a prohormone that isnt toxic man, unless you go with an andro/sarm which arent pros.

Otherwise, something mild will be something like anavar or dmz, you could also go with halo or epistane to start as well. These are pretty low on sides, just make sure you have liver support on hand

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Youre not gonna find a prohormone that isnt toxic man, unless you go with an andro/sarm which arent pros.

Otherwise, something mild will be something like anavar or dmz, you could also go with halo or epistane to start as well. These are pretty low on sides, just make sure you have liver support on hand
actually dude you are exactly...... wrong. andros are the only true Pro hormones ... ALL the others are designer steroids. got it ? k.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually dude you are exactly...... wrong. andros are the only true Pro hormones ... ALL the others are designer steroids. got it ? k.
From the currently available list correct?
M14add PH or DS?

Lachlanewart2

Awards
Okay does anyone have a decent beginner pro hormone stack that has little side effects and is easy to manage

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M14add PH or DS?
anything derived from DHEA. there are lists out there showing every avaible conversion from DHEA.

M14 is total DS

i think most people get confused, due to the fact things like M1 convert downstream into a target hormone. but thats were you have to draw the line.. most if not all of these DS's have some intristic value before conversion, meaning anabolic androgenic properties with out converting in this case to d-bol allthough no one knows at what rate.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything derived from DHEA. there are lists out there showing every avaible conversion from DHEA.

M14 is total DS

i think most people get confused, due to the fact things like M1 convert downstream into a target hormone. but thats were you have to draw the line.. most if not all of these DS's have some intristic value before conversion, meaning anabolic androgenic properties with out converting in this case to d-bol allthough no one knows at what rate.
Interesting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay does anyone have a decent beginner pro hormone stack that has little side effects and is easy to manage
VLs epiandro dosed at 900 mgs per day spread throughout will make you happy. strength and fatloss possible libido boost.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for the clarification, I absolutely had no idea what I was talking about. Youre so smart, you little special cupcake.

I was referring to the new generation of dhea derived hormones like hi-techs 1-andro and 1-test

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well thanks for the clarification, I absolutely had no idea what I was talking about. Youre so smart, you little special cupcake.

I was referring to the new generation of dhea derived hormones like hi-techs 1-andro and 1-test
Those are prohormones. Methyls are designer steroids, not prohormones. And the andros are still technically toxic, SARMS are as well.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epistane and dermacrine would be the best option, I would be shocked if u had any sides besides back pumps

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M14add PH or DS?
M14add is a prohirmone because it converts to dbol at a low rate, but is an active compound on its own. If I remember correctly

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One oral Cycle is nothing. Imagine drinking for 6 weeks every day.

When you abuse things, when you don't take breaks or when you overdose things can happen fast. Advice would always be to stay away from anything harmful and not even have a pizza but most people wouldn't find that to be very appealing.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
German pharmaceuticals put out a new range.... and it's the biggest load of bollacks I've ever saw.

I mean why call your product MEGATREN when the product doesn't even have the active compound in it? The same goes for the rest of the new range. They have Epistan which I'm certain is supposed to be Epistane. it doesn't even have the compound in it. WTF

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss Protodrol and 1,4 AD Bold.
Fairly mild but nice results.
Were they both banned in the US?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ok princess, you might want to reread your OG post then. you know the one where you claimed the andros arent "pros" as you put it.

im not beating the dead horse here, i just want to keep misinformation to a minimum. thats why we are here. to help educate and mentor people who are new. giving them poor or wrong information only exacerbates the confusion felt by so many newcomers. MOST of them are just trying to figure out heads from tails.

your obviously new here so i wont bag on you too much for the dumba$s cupcake remark.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone know how M14add stacks up against Halodrol for sides??
Yeah, m14 is way, way, way, stronger. You'll get all the classic liver side effects, blood pressure, back pumps, lethargy, lack of appetite. It also turns into dianabol at a small rate, so you get those sides too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, m14 is way, way, way, stronger. You'll get all the classic liver side effects, blood pressure, back pumps, lethargy, lack of appetite. It also turns into dianabol at a small rate, so you get those sides too.
Have you run it, bro?
What would you compare its effects to, (closest equivalent)?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Think id prefer to run real Dbol in that case lol.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
German pharmaceuticals put out a new range.... and it's the biggest load of bollacks I've ever saw.

I mean why call your product MEGATREN when the product doesn't even have the active compound in it? The same goes for the rest of the new range. They have Epistan which I'm certain is supposed to be Epistane. it doesn't even have the compound in it. WTF
I hate what they are doing I was about to fall in that trap when I was searching to Epistane.

Their Epistan is actually hexadrone

At the end people would fall in that trap and plan their cycles on specific compound while they are taking something totally different.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's was the worst description of sides from a wet, feel good drug.
The "on" feeling is more like EQ. Energy and sex drive are high if you got a test base. Its actually a favorite PH for lots of guys.
Not as much bloat as dbol. But it is very wet.
Strength through the roof.
My BP is always fine but I take the necessary precautions just like my liver my sex drive and my lipids.
The worst part about m14add is the price. Its expensive because its hard to get now.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you run it, bro?
What would you compare its effects to, (closest equivalent)?
It's sort of like any of the other strong orals. I'd compare it to anadrol definitely, even plain dianabol. I just remember hating it. Took it for a few days and just kept feeling like I had a fever or something. Dianabol, anadrol... They make me feel like total crap. Anadrol is worst.

You take m14 and you get bloated and lethargic. That's my experience.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

M14 is total DS

Yeah, but wouldn't that technically make it a PH and DS? I mean, most of the DS get their power from being active on their own, but if they convert then it would also technically make them a PH as well I think. But yeah... they're really just DS's disguised as PH's.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, but wouldn't that technically make it a PH and DS? I mean, most of the DS get their power from being active on their own, but if they convert then it would also technically make them a PH as well I think. But yeah... they're really just DS's disguised as PH's.
If that's the case then even testosterone and dianabol are prohormones to DHT and estrogen.

My understanding is if it's not active before conversion it's a prohormone, not a true steroid. and if it's active before conversion then it's a steroid outright, even though technically anything with that structure is a steroid including DHEA and its isomers.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's sort of like any of the other strong orals. I'd compare it to anadrol definitely, even plain dianabol. I just remember hating it. Took it for a few days and just kept feeling like I had a fever or something. Dianabol, anadrol... They make me feel like total crap. Anadrol is worst.

You take m14 and you get bloated and lethargic. That's my experience.
So your experience is minus a test base? Did you run a PCT?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case then even testosterone and dianabol are prohormones to DHT and estrogen.

My understanding is if it's not active before conversion it's a prohormone, not a true steroid. and if it's active before conversion then it's a steroid outright, even though technically anything with that structure is a steroid including DHEA and its isomers.
Yeah I mean we're in agreement about the compounds but we're getting into some technicalities about the names.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So your experience is minus a test base? Did you run a PCT?
Nope, I switched compounds. Pretty sure I went with a crazy stack of like ten methylated orals that didn't have m14 instead. One of the old AAR blends genetic psycho or abominable something...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I switched compounds. Pretty sure I went with a crazy stack of like ten methylated orals that didn't have m14 instead. One of the old AAR blends genetic psycho or abominable something...
Oh....well don't let that be your reality for each combo. M14add is pretty amazing. Feels really good...couple points below trest IMO

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh....well don't let that be your reality for each combo. M14add is pretty amazing. Feels really good...couple points below trest IMO
DMZ solo feels much, much better, in my opinion.