Unanswered Pro hormone intake questions?

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
So I recently bought this pro hormone called ‘King’ and it’s ingredients are:

50 mg Max LMG
30 mg DMZ
20 mg Methly 1 Alpha
20 mg methylstenbolone
10 mg Trestolone

And my question is what do you think the recommended dosage? It says one but the place I bought it from says 2 a day? I thought these ingredients were an excessive amount for 2 doses. Also was gonna try to cycle on this for 8 weeks. Taking in any tips I can get. Also what would be a good recommended PCT and cycle support for this?

Last edited:
chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a stack just asking for trouble! Too many methyls in one and dosages too high! Your cholesterol will be so horrible in 3 weeks that it would prolly take a year to recover at one per day. And that's if your liver doesn't jump out of your anus and yell I quit after a week or two. If I were you I would sell that stuff or if you insist on using it then I would use 1/2 cap once per day on non training days and 1/2 cap twice a day on days that I trained. But that is me and this is not advice and definitely not medical advice. The only advice I can give you is to 110% get blood work done before you start the cycle oh, that is a must and two weeks in and 4 weeks in. That would be the only way I would run such an insane stack of orals. The first two alone is a great combo at a pretty solid dose but then to add in 10 mg of msten ( horrible on lipids) and all the other crap is just asking for trouble

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry 20 mg. How long was 20 mg of m1t, one of the harshest compounds there are when it comes to liver toxicity and being paired with one of the harshest compounds when it comes to lipid profiles. Not a smart move at all. A great way to mess yourself up for life so unless I was 60 and looking to have a heart attack because my life was total dogshit I wouldn't touch the stuff

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you insist on running it you need to get three different liver supplements, liv-52 tudca and c e l cycle assist. I would also be taking probably 10 grams of fish oil per day if I was taking that crap which even if you get the cheap stuff from Costco is going to start to add up. And I would also very highly recommend mic caps. And I would also run hawthorn berry at a fairly high dosage to try and help with blood pressure sides because you are most likely going to have some. So there is probably some of the best things you can do other than signed something else to take that has a single compound in it at a reasonable dosage because I'm guessing this is probably the first or second time you've ever run any steroids because none of those are prohormones they are all active designer steroids. And I've probably said too much by giving you products to take to help negate the side effects of that product so I really hope you choose to sell it to somebody or flush it down the toilet and buy something else. Even if it cost you $100, is $100 worth messing up your health for life? Realness check time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. The sides of this stack may not be worth the benefits with all the support supps you're going to need.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The problems isn’t really stacking methyls if you stay at a proper dosing when stacked. The problem is that the dosing makes little sense and its definitely overkill. I wouldn’t see a problem stacking msten/dmz or m1a/msten at the right dosage. If you really want to run this stack go ahead but you’ll have to go with 1 pill because 2 would be very very harsh and this comes from me, a guy who doesn’t give a **** to run msten st 24mg stacked with dmz at 60+.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t really understand all these stack the world compounds. It makes things much more dangerous to overall health as no one knows how they are going to react to the synergy of certain products. Also your body can only react/change so much anabolically. You are basically spending money on”more” for diminishing returns.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s the Medfit brand,...they throw the ‘kitchen sink approach’ into lotsa their shitt

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t even test that on my monkeys to be honest

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Mm candy!!! Lol. Yea all these guys are right. That shet is gonna be harsh as hell on your system. If I was 10 years younger I would run it.

I ran this one called HMG-89 probably 5 different times lol.

It had
Max lmg 60mgs
Halodrol 45mgs
Epistane 45mgs
Superdrol 30mgs.

Shet got me HUGE! that was before everyone found out had bad they were. I would deff get tudca and a support supplement. They usually have support supplement cocktails online. Everything you need in one pill.

Your looking for

Estro control
Liver
Prostate support
Cardiovascular support
Blood pressure
Cholesterol support.

They used to make this one called "Cycle Assist"

Idk if they still do

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something like that is really designed to be taken as a single tab preWO to kick off a longer oil-based cycle. And that’s the only oral you would use for the whole run.

I wouldn’t use more than 1/day unless you wanted to feel really bad, and it’s the kind of stack you take for a month, not 3. I would not advise any combination of orals to anyone for 12 weeks that is concerned about their longevity.

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
Now these are all wonderful tips and thank all of you for basically telling me this **** is stupid sketchy. But let’s say hypothetically I wanted to still take it this at half of the single dose a day for 4-6 weeks with taking all the precautionary supps ( cycle assist and etc) do you think that can still be done with good results????

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now these are all wonderful tips and thank all of you for basically telling me this **** is stupid sketchy. But let’s say hypothetically I wanted to still take it this at half of the single dose a day for 4-6 weeks with taking all the precautionary supps ( cycle assist and etc) do you think that can still be done with good results????
I would take a full serving per day, splitting the tabs in half into two daily administrations. But I don’t think going on cycle for only 4 weeks is even worth it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take a dose PW too. It’s gonna be harsh on you but it’s not like it’s THAT FUCKING BAD either. I’d make sure I listen to my body and the sides very carefully and I wouldn’t run it more than 3 or 4 weeks. 2 pills a day would put a ridiculous amount of stress on you.