Pro Hard by Enhanced Formulations Androsterone / Epi- andro log

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ive been hearing some hype about Enhanced Fomulations and found they have a pretty legit product line and quite a few good reviews/ logs on here on some of their products.

Ive been wanting to try out some 1-andro/ epi ando and this product *Pro Hard* has both.

Starting weight: 192 lbs - roughly 10% BF
Bench: 305 x 1
Deadlift: 415 x 1
Squat: 365 x 1

Goals: looking to eat in a fairly large caloric surplus on this, likely +1000-1300 calories. Going for strength and lean gains.

Will dose at 2 caps for two weeks and then 3 caps for the remaining 6 weeks. Running solo with support supps and thats it.

Starting tomorrow ill be starting off with back day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
So i slacked off on posting on first day but today was the first day dosing at 2 caps.

Decided to hit back and avoided deadlift *due to a little leg injury, should be gone tomorrow* still had a great day in the gym felt very great but i dont think it has absolutely anything to do with the Pro Hard. Wayyy too early to tell if anything is working so i likely wont be posting every day/ EOD unless there is noticeable aggression/ strength increases day by day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing like back training!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
A little update: hit back legs yesterday and felt very aggressive in the gym. Had a pretty intense lift but not very strong.
Today: hit shoulders after having a few drinks last night. Kind of dragged ass a little bit but still got a good workout in with some heavy weight.
Nothing has likely been attributable to the Pro Hard yet, hoping to notice this coming week seeing as it is an oral, but most say week 4 is when you feel “on”.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little update: hit back legs yesterday and felt very aggressive in the gym. Had a pretty intense lift but not very strong.
Today: hit shoulders after having a few drinks last night. Kind of dragged ass a little bit but still got a good workout in with some heavy weight.
Nothing has likely been attributable to the Pro Hard yet, hoping to notice this coming week seeing as it is an oral, but most say week 4 is when you feel “on”.
Hows the BP holding up?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hows the BP holding up?
Havnt checked it. Ill check it saturday when i dont work and dont have any stress so i get an accurate read and post.

Today was chest and i ****ing killed it. Put near my max bench press while on cycle. Again, likely not attributable to any supps or Pro Hard but dang was i aggressive and did i feel good.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. I DID check my BP on a work day last week *Thursday i believe*. Diastolic was quite elevated. I am currently taking only NAC and Trans Reservatrol for support supps. A little alarming but i have a bit of a history with elevated BP especially on work days after drinks a ton of coffee.

Regarding todays chest workout i repped 290 x 3 but didnt try my 1rm. 290 felt pretty light today and overall had a very STRONG lift, but not necessarily the pump that i have had on say tbol or anavar. Started the cycle in a bit of a rut but i tell ya i have been pretty aggressive back to my on cycle self head bobbing in the gym and rapping some ignory old school 50 cent haha.