Primus ray labs?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever used primus ray labs' products? Im looking to add some test e or susta 250 on my epi cutting cycle, and i found primus ray labs. A friend of mine has a box of var that he hasn't used yet, but on wuick searches i find mixed opinions, sometimes saying they're legti, others underdosed or completely bunk. They have low prices and i was thinking bout bying from them (my friend usually uses arl, top products imo, but they have a 200$ minimum order).
Does anyone has personal expirience with this company?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In another post, you said.... "I got ahold of the oxandrolone in the box sealed and everything".

Did you run it??

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
In another post, you said.... "I got ahold of the oxandrolone in the box sealed and everything".

Did you run it??
No its the same box. I dont have test, and i do not want an anavar only cycle. Thats why am asking my friend

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No its the same box. I dont have test, and i do not want an anavar only cycle. Thats why am asking my friend
Ahhh, ok.

You may get some responses here (I have not used them). But from the totality of reviews I've seen so far, I personally would not feel comfortable purchasing from them.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, ok.

You may get some responses here (I have not used them). But from the totality of reviews I've seen so far, I personally would not feel comfortable purchasing from them.
Ok! I see! Thanks a lot man! I might order from arl, but i do not want to spend 200€ at once

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok! I see! Thanks a lot man! I might order from arl, but i do not want to spend 200€ at once
Hey, no problem brother.
That may seem like a lot of money, but if it includes anabolics, AI, and SERM for PCT, it really isn't that much.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey, no problem brother.
That may seem like a lot of money, but if it includes anabolics, AI, and SERM for PCT, it really isn't that much.
Im just going to buy anabolics. As for serms and pct i can just buy them otc dirt cheap in my country. Arimidex is like 19€/box and nolva is 5.70€ per box (20mg caps). Original pfizer from thr pharmacy. No prescription needed

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im just going to buy anabolics. As for serms and pct i can just buy them otc dirt cheap in my country. Arimidex is like 19€/box and nolva is 5.70€ per box (20mg caps). Original pfizer from thr pharmacy. No prescription needed
Wow. I envy you there.
:)

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I envy you there.
:)
Haha one of the few good things about Greece . Seriously i was seeing all these prices in forums for nolva, ranging from 35 up to 50$ and i thought it was the same here, until i wanted to cut with T3... And found out that its otc here and a unipharma box of 30pillsx25mcg costs a mere 1.15€, so i asked about the rest of the stuff