Primobolan vs Masteron

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primobolan being of course 1-Methyl-DHB and Masteron being 2-Methyl-DHT.

Primo seems to be the preferred compound, for a number of reasons. I haven't used either of these. Just wondering what the differences are for those of you who have used both.

Whiteboyblue

Awards
I had no idea primo was faked that often, good to know I've seen it on a few sites for the same price as a bottle of orals, guess that's fake?
Does it cost more to manufacture or what?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with above. Primo is like a mild tren and fantastic for cutting and preserving musclemass, that's pretty much where it shines. Masteron is something you won't see any muscle added and if you don't have abs you'll not have abs because of masteron but if you're shredded it's a decent compound even though I prefer anavar or winstrol. If I had to pick one it would definitely be primo but like Godstrengtht said.. It doesn't do that much when youve grown a lot and you might wanna go in the 800mgs with it.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I am really interested in Primo and hate that it has this reputation of being faked and hard to find, as ive seen tons of what are otherwise reputable labs selling it. Makes me wonder if these guys have everything else that is legit except bunk or faked primo, or if this whole idea of primo being faked is just myth. Makes me hesitant to give it a try.

Edit: im not refuting the claims that primo is often faked, that seems to be the general consensus everywhere haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really interested in Primo and hate that it has this reputation of being faked and hard to find, as ive seen tons of what are otherwise reputable labs selling it. Makes me wonder if these guys have everything else that is legit except bunk or faked primo, or if this whole idea of primo being faked is just myth. Makes me hesitant to give it a try.

Edit: im not refuting the claims that primo is often faked, that seems to be the general consensus everywhere haha
Yeah but it's not really hard to find legit primo it's just faked a little more than some other things. The risky thing is that you could get faked and pay a lot for it, Ive heard some put eq in it which would make sense but at least to me would be noticible. Eq isn't very strong but definitely stronger than primo. Well I can't say I'd notice but I'd be noticing that this primo run was something else. Might sound contradicting now but I love primo and I'd cruise on it rather than anything else but it has a lot to do with safety reasons. There are definitely more potent stuff out there.