Primobolan vs Masteron for Hair Loss

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious for those that have used, what the hair loss is like on each product.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primobolan would likely be more sparing on the hair. But acquiring authentic primobolan with the listed dose is nearly impossible. Anabolics and bodybuilding will not do well for the hairline, regardless. If it's important to you and if you're genetically predisposed to hair loss you'll inevitably head that way at a faster rate. Shave the noggin I say.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you worried about your hair don’t do roids, saying that it all depends on you, I don’t have issues but you might.

Reactions: ZOO

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most Primo out there is actually just Masteron. But legit Primo is the true nectar of the Gods, by far

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most Primo out there is actually just Masteron. But legit Primo is the true nectar of the Gods, by far
I'm quite confident my source has legit primo. But, I will test it from roidtest.com to make sure if I decide to buy it.

What would be a good typical dosage for 250-500mg of test a week for a cutting cycle?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm quite confident my source has legit primo. But, I will test it from roidtest.com to make sure if I decide to buy it.

What would be a good typical dosage for 250-500mg of test a week for a cutting cycle?
it depends but for full effect you should go 400mg or over, preferably over. I ran 400/400 test/primo my last cycle, I liked it but I’ll do 600 Primo next time.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with BB ^ 400mg is probably the lowest you'll want to go with 600mg being more ideal for "obvious" effects.