Primo + Var shredding cycle - feedback?

Vader_1

Vader_1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick background – I just turned 50, I’m 5’10”, 165 lbs and ~11% BF. I’ve been using a physique coach, training hard, fueling right and hitting cardio to achieve a personal milestone goal of getting shredded down to 7% BF at age 50 and doing a photoshoot.

I’m on TRT (Test E: 250mg/week, split EOD) and not using HCG or an AI.

I’m planning the following short cycle to assist with my shred while running a progressively more aggressive calorie deficit. I want to take a relatively conservative approach to minimize sides.

8 Week Cycle
Week 1-8: Continue 200mg/week Testosterone Enanthate + 40 or 60mg/day Anavar (my Var caps are 20mg, so it’s gotta be a 40 or 60mg dose/day)
Week 1-3: 300mg/week Primobolan (2X/week at 150mg per shot)
Week 4-8: 500mg/week Primobolan (2X/week at 250mg per shot)

I'd appreciate feedback from those that have experience with primo and var for a hard cut. Is there anything you’d tweak to maximize the ability to get super lean at my age?

Thanks in advance!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not used this but I’m following along to hear more since this is something I would like to do in the future, good luck!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would switch my dosing with the primo around. Assuming that’s all you have, I would start with 500mg and then switch to 300. That will get blood concentrations up a lot faster especially with that long ester. Now if you have enough to run 500 or more the whole time I would definitely do that. And hopefully it is actually primo and not something else you got.

Will also say 8 weeks isn’t a long cycle with primo. That long eater has just started to Shine at 8 weeks. I would run 12-16. Real primo is not that harsh.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also try 60 var, seems to be the sweet spot for me with no real sides.

Vader_1

Vader_1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would switch my dosing with the primo around. Assuming that’s all you have, I would start with 500mg and then switch to 300. That will get blood concentrations up a lot faster especially with that long ester. Now if you have enough to run 500 or more the whole time I would definitely do that. And hopefully it is actually primo and not something else you got.

Will also say 8 weeks isn’t a long cycle with primo. That long eater has just started to Shine at 8 weeks. I would run 12-16. Real primo is not that harsh.
@Codybenz, thanks for the feedback - very helpful. I do have enough primo to run 500mg continuously for 8 weeks and will go that route. Also will go with the 60 var/day to hit this cycle hard but safe.
In terms of timing, being on an aggressive cut, I'm working to get to my photoshoot date in 8 weeks (could push it to 10), but staying in a calorie deficit while on primo for 12-16 weeks feels too long.
And yes - hoping it's the real-deal primo as well!

Vader_1

Vader_1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also I'll ask for a quick verification of my Primo injection amounts...

I have 10ML vials of 100mg/ML (=1000mg / vial). So at 500mg Primo/week, I'm pinning 5ML - correct? Breaking that into two doses per week is 2.5ml/injection.

Any advice on these larger injection sizes? My TRT injections are smaller amounts since I'm EOD. Never pinned 2.5ml of anything before!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I'll ask for a quick verification of my Primo injection amounts...

I have 10ML vials of 100mg/ML (=1000mg / vial). So at 500mg Primo/week, I'm pinning 5ML - correct? Breaking that into two doses per week is 2.5ml/injection.

Any advice on these larger injection sizes? My TRT injections are smaller amounts since I'm EOD. Never pinned 2.5ml of anything before!
Yeah, your calculations are correct.

If you don't use glutes, now might be a good time to start.