Primo, mastron, trenbolone acetate and anavar cycle

saif

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm on my second cycle and I'm trying to get lean. Age: 22 weight: 195 highest: 5.6 body fat: 18%

I'm taking:
Primobolan: 700 to 800 a week (12 weeks)
Masteron: 500 a week (1 to week 8)
Anavar: 100 everyday ( 1 to week 8)
Oral winstrol: 60 mg everyday ( 6 to week 12)
clomid and novedex( 1 to week 8)
What do you guys recommend for post cycle? I'm on week 7 right now and I feel its shutting me down little bit and I'm getting red things surrounded by the nipples. What do you think about getting cjc 1295?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If this isn't a joke, I want to be around when a certain 'beast' gets ahold of your thread.

saif

Awards
I know that's too much for beginner! I forgot to add trenbolone acetate: 75 mg everyday (1 to week 6 )

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
.... I hope this is a f*cking joke...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
your cycle is retarded, running clomid and nolva the whole time? have you done any research at all or are you just buying things with cool names and injecting it?

saif

Awards
I have not done research and I'm not a professional. I had to run clomid and nova just because I started to get gyno effects from the primo since the first week I started.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the fact that you think primo is giving you gyno shows your ignorance in spades.... people like you are the reason steroids are looked on as bad.

saif

Awards
I know what I'm doin. What I'm asking for ur recommendation/advise for post cycle. If you have something say it otherwise thanks for passing by

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You DO NOT know what you are doing, your combination of compounds and using both clomid and nolva for "primo" gyno proves it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah masteron and winny actually are estrogen antagonists ......and primo is of no consequence as far as gyno goes.....but taking nolva at the onset of gyno is good for some....running the clomid on cycle is a total waste though....that is for PCT 100%.....this is an ultra expensive and advanced cycle for a second go round though lol.....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is the most impressive list of bad ideas I have seen in awhile.

saif

Awards
The stuff I got clomid and nolva hybrid compound n one capsule.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I think it is ridiculous but perfect for someone who has more bucks then brains. Plus if you have enough money to buy that kinda of exotic gear for your second cycle you must have an obscene fortune lying around.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The price of my cycles I might be able to buy a severely used and abused moped.

saif

Awards
I think I asked for pct not to hear ur opinions and what do you think about the cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think I asked for pct not to hear ur opinions and what do you think about the cycle
thats manbeasts department....he left like half dozen comments if you want to go back and read them ^^^, none of them I recall as being of the positive nature....mostly swearing and saying "f's sake don't do that" :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you see.....part of the problem with answering anything from manbeasts department???....this random guy "handjob7" right?....he'll come on and say that I "just said what manbeast said the other day" (accusing me of repeating what manbeast said)....so Its pretty much not something I'll get involved with in the future. Mostly I can't answer PCT questions....but there are a few other things that manbeast said previously, that I am not "allowed" to repeat per my orders from this handjob7 fellow.....hey, what can I say.......