Primeval Labs Tri-Sarm log

BLK Jon Snow

Awards
One of my good friends who owns legendary supplements in the town i live in turned me one to some of his products, and ive seen nothing but gains since, which lead me to "TRI-Sarm" I'm currently weighing 220, and i wanted a supplement that would that would help me keeping gaining lean muscle, Its a three pill a day cycle, "8 weeks" I took a cycle before and my body responded well so it will be interesting to see what happens. I am in day three of cycle, and will try to log back in every three days

tastasterone

Awards
So updates

Chest and bis Sunday, back and hams yesterday.

Felt stronger on few lifts and was able to push more weight. Endurance overall is great. Vascularity is great, it also helps that I am lean.

I wake up looking dry and lean every morning. I feel like Tri-sarm has a slight diuretic factor to it, maybe it's just me.

Weighted in at 209 yesterday and 210 today. So the weight is possibly going up. We'll see how things look through out the weeks.

So far I am stronger, more dense, vascular, leaner. All good things. Weight went down and now it's going up.

Only side effects are vision changes.

tastasterone

Awards
One of my good friends who owns legendary supplements in the town i live in turned me one to some of his products, and ive seen nothing but gains since, which lead me to "TRI-Sarm" I'm currently weighing 220, and i wanted a supplement that would that would help me keeping gaining lean muscle, Its a three pill a day cycle, "8 weeks" I took a cycle before and my body responded well so it will be interesting to see what happens. I am in day three of cycle, and will try to log back in every three days
Sounds great

CJNator

Awards
So updates

Chest and bis Sunday, back and hams yesterday.

Felt stronger on few lifts and was able to push more weight. Endurance overall is great. Vascularity is great, it also helps that I am lean.

I wake up looking dry and lean every morning. I feel like Tri-sarm has a slight diuretic factor to it, maybe it's just me.

Weighted in at 209 yesterday and 210 today. So the weight is possibly going up. We'll see how things look through out the weeks.

So far I am stronger, more dense, vascular, leaner. All good things. Weight went down and now it's going up.

Only side effects are vision changes.
S4(if I remember correctly) lowers estrogen.

tastasterone

Awards
Took tri sarm at 4:00pm, by 10:00 my night vision was still affected, just so you know guys. Space it out by more than 6 hours before it gets dark

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Looking good thus far.

I have a run of ostarine and a myostat inhib coming starting monday for 10 weeks.

Might add lgd for 8 weeks.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log it?
I doubt it. I havent logged anything here in 6 years I believe. Just dont have the time but I do keep a written log of which I may bulk upload the log once im done but as for daily posting...i dont think so.

tastasterone

Awards
Morning weight today is 211lbs

Did legs yesterday and had an awesome workout. Did more reps on squats on every set.

Feel fuller and staying lean.

tastasterone

Awards
Trained chest and biceps today. Great workout. Good energy and endurance. Did couple more reps on my chest presses.

Overall tri-sarm so far is giving me great results with the only vision changes as a side effect. But like I said before my specific life style is not affected by it because when it's dark outside I am in bed getting my sleep for growth.

tastasterone

Awards
Back workout yesterday was great! Feeling stronger and fuller. Morning weight today is 210.8

tastasterone

Awards
So yesterday was shoulders and triceps. Had a great workout. Trained with a friend so we did different things that he wanted to so can't really say that I noticed strength gains. Although we did do close grip bench press and I did 20lbs more than last week. So boom!

Today we did legs. I was able to do more weight on every sets. So strength does go up with Tri-sarm, excellent, I like those kind of results.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
It sucks lol but like I said it's not a 24/7 thing so spacing it out further from night would be good. Driving is hard at night.
This is why I can't use this stuff... I drive to work at night.. Sucks

tastasterone

Awards
This is why I can't use this stuff... I drive to work at night.. Sucks
If you drive at night, I wouldn't recommend this to you. Driving sucks. Visibility is affected. LGD does not have vision side effects so I would recommend that for you. Primeval labs makes LGD on its own, but I can't speak for how good it works. Since I have ran it solo.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you drive at night, I wouldn't recommend this to you. Driving sucks. Visibility is affected. LGD does not have vision side effects so I would recommend that for you. Primeval labs makes LGD on its own, but I can't speak for how good it works. Since I have ran it solo.
Check other logs around AM for our Super LGD.

tastasterone

Awards
Ok so here is a summary of month one
Starting weight -208lbs
Today's weight - 212lbs

That's 4 lbs gained in one month.

Strength went up On pretty much every lift. Endurance improved.

Only side effects are night vision and yellow tint vision during the day

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439515163.992573.jpg

As you can see on a picture I look pretty similar. You can see my veins better in left picture or starting picture cause I was more hydrated I think for that pic. Look slightly leaner in abs

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
The whole vision thing is scary. How bad is it at night like driving? Also why does it do that? Any research that explains why?

tastasterone

Awards
The whole vision thing is scary. How bad is it at night like driving? Also why does it do that? Any research that explains why?
The night vision feels as if your headlights are not as bright and it also feels as it peripheral vision is absent. Peripheral vision is not actually absent though. It does make it hard to drive as night for sure.
For me it fit my life style cause I don't drive at night.
Don't know what causes it but I do know that those who experienced it reported that vision goes back to normal after discontinuing the drug.

As you can see by the pictures I didn't gain much fat so 4lbs is pretty solid if it's all muscle.

tastasterone

Awards
Had a solid back workout today. Extra reps on almost every exercise. Great endurance

BLK Jon Snow

Awards
I see a solid increase in endurance, strength, and definition, i haven't seen much of a weight change though

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seems like it may be better as a 6 or 8 week run. Of course the longer the more need for a proper pct but no where near the level of which a prohormone would need.

I started Ostarine @ 15mg per day at breakfast along with 2 EP1C 45 min preworkout and so far 7 days in I feel fuller in all areas.

The only way ill believe it isnt placebo is if my maxes shoot up as I am powerlifting for the next 8 weeks.

tastasterone

Awards
Seems like it may be better as a 6 or 8 week run. Of course the longer the more need for a proper pct but no where near the level of which a prohormone would need.

I started Ostarine @ 15mg per day at breakfast along with 2 EP1C 45 min preworkout and so far 7 days in I feel fuller in all areas.

The only way ill believe it isnt placebo is if my maxes shoot up as I am powerlifting for the next 8 weeks.
Agree. That's why I am running a 8 week cycle

tastasterone

Awards
So today's weight was 212.4lbs so a little more increase in weight.

Strength is going up a endurance is great

No new side effects.

tastasterone

Awards
Had a great chest and bis workout today.

Able to do more reps with a heaviest set.

So strength keeps improving

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It always feels great when you are getting stronger!

tastasterone

Awards
Leg workout Sunday I didn't have any strength increase, but no drop in strength either

Shoulders and tris yesterday -
Was able to add 10lbs to behind the neck barbell press and still do it for same amount of reps as last weeks weight

More reps on all triceps exercise

Everything is going well so far
Diet is on point

CJNator

Awards
Leg workout Sunday I didn't have any strength increase, but no drop in strength either

Shoulders and tris yesterday -
Was able to add 10lbs to behind the neck barbell press and still do it for same amount of reps as last weeks weight

More reps on all triceps exercise

Everything is going well so far
Diet is on point
Can you tell us what you have felt on a week by week basis?

tastasterone

Awards
Well I didn't feel any different. No increase in energy or fatigue. No increase in sex drive, no changes in sleep or appetite.

Basically the only things that I felt was more density in my muscles.
Increase in strength and my weight has been going up.

Does that help?

tastasterone

Awards
So morning weight is 214lbs. So that means so far I am 6lbs up

That's good stuff. I am still getting stronger and my endurance is great!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So morning weight is 214lbs. So that means so far I am 6lbs up

That's good stuff. I am still getting stronger and my endurance is great!
It does not get any better than this!! Good Stuff!

tastasterone

Awards
Well 6lbs of lean muscle mass is pretty awesome! Yes I would buy and use this product again. Well I already bought a bottle haha so you know I am interested

tastasterone

Awards
Still some left, not done with my second bottle

CJNator

Awards
Well 6lbs of lean muscle mass is pretty awesome! Yes I would buy and use this product again. Well I already bought a bottle haha so you know I am interested
You can run SARMs up to 12 weeks!

tastasterone

Awards
Oh no I haven't . I am debating on if I should or not. Closer it gets to winter the more ill get affected by night fall coming early

CJNator

Awards
Oh no I haven't . I am debating on if I should or not. Closer it gets to winter the more ill get affected by night fall coming early
That's true and you can't dose it 5 on 2 off because of the other SARMs in it. Well I'd stick with ending it, that vision **** ain't something to play with.

tastasterone

Awards
Yeah vision doesn't affect my current life style but in winter darkness comes early and that will affect me. So I will take a break from it. Use other sarms and come back to it in spring

tastasterone

Awards
Had great workouts this week. Upped my standing barbell press by 20lbs

Upped my incline bench by 20lbs
And had an awesome back workout today . Felt strong on every lift

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong Is Good !

tastasterone

Awards
Had another great Chest workout. Weights went up again. Strength keeps improving