Primeval Labs TRI SARM AND SUPER LGD LOGGERS WANTED

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are looking for 5 loggers for each product that can start logging the products July 6th, 2015. Thank you AM for the continued support.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435532432.608500.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435532446.590259.jpg

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm currently on LGD right now, could stop and start the Trisarm or LGD, prefer the tri sarm, currently running a four day powerlifting split, Monday:heavy bench/ tris, Tuesday: squats, Thursday: deads Friday: speed bench/accessory....25 on July 2nd, sitting about 250, goals are to get as strong as I possible can!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
In for support. Great company and great products here guys.

SKL87

Awards
New to the forum but not new to growth enhancers, PHs, etc. Ran multiple Halo, DMZ, Epi and Mecha cycles before the dreaded ban . Been looking for a legit substitute here lately and apparently the SARMS and other cocktails are where its at if you don't want to go over to the Dark Side.
I have Cycle support and PCT on hand and ready to start asap I will be working out 5-6 days a week and can update a log each day I workout.

6ft1 205 10-12%bf
Interested in the Tri-SARM

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
should be interesting, whoever you guys pick can it be someone not on trt or other anabolics at the time...im down to log if need be I am currently on no anabolics, 5'6" 190, roughly 10-12% bf

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll review all entries and make decisions based on what we have, who knows I may go over what I asked for. That's pretty typical.

roy_jones

Awards
Don't know if you accept Canadian applications, but I've been interested in trying LGD and have no experience with SARMs or AAS/PH. I'd be consistent with logging and am comfortable writing detailed posts.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Whoa whoa whoa!!' This give away is about as good as it gets!!! I prefer the tri sarm but either will work!!! In for this! I currently am at the end of a cut right now and would like to add a few more solid lbs!! I have an APO American address so let me know if that works!

musclebound

Awards
I'm ready for these GAINZZZ!!!! , definitely interested in this
Age 31
Male
No medical condition
weight 180
Training Goals: Gain size and strength
Been lifting for over 15 years
Willing to log 5 days a week and immediately upon receiving "If I'm chosen"
Willing to post photos

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the replies I'll be selecting here shortly. If you haven't gotten in on this yet please do. The main sticking point is I want logs up next week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a GREAT Promo !!

musclebound

Awards
definitely will have those up if you choose me

Thanks for the replies I'll be selecting here shortly. If you haven't gotten in on this yet please do. The main sticking point is I want logs up next week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind trying that one out. Been around the block. 8 years training currently recomping. Just put in a app for another promo so would depend on that.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice it was hormonal don't really want to do anything requiring a pct.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will the log be for the LGD? 30 days?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15mg would be a hefty dose of LGD. I'd personally run it 2 caps per day (10mg).

Doctoroctober

Doctoroctober

Awards
Awesome. I’d love to do a log! I’ve run a single cycle of ostarine but that’s my entire experience with anabolics. I’ve been lurking for weeks now gathering all the info I could on SARMs and I’ve been itching to try LGD. I just finished a 4 month leangains cut, got pretty shredded, and now I’m a few weeks into a leangains style slow bulk, and I’d love to see how this could help! Count me in!

tastasterone

Awards
Will be able to start on that date and provide detailed daily log. current stats 5'10, 209.4lbs. Protein 300g, carbs 325g, fat 50g. training 5 times a week.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15mg would be a hefty dose of LGD. I'd personally run it 2 caps per day (10mg).
I know. From the study, 3mg shut the precipitants down. I'm asking if they only want a 30 day log or longer.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Its going to suppress but what I've read about sarms is that they dont "shutdown" your hpta axis making recovery way easier than traditional anabolics, anyone feel free to chime in. Still a pct is recommended im sure something OTC can do the trick

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't have a desired length that you run the log nor do I have a dose I'm requiring anyone to run this at that's something you can choose. We simply want the logs started and finished that is all.

tastasterone

Awards
I don't have a desired length that you run the log nor do I have a dose I'm requiring anyone to run this at that's something you can choose. We simply want the logs started and finished that is all.
Probably would just run it for 30 days. Typically good length for a log.

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I'd like to put my name in. Love to give either one of these a try. July 6 is my bday! 33 years young. 6 foot and 216 lbs. Currently training 6 days a week.

Might be an issue to start on that date as I'm currently deployed. Mail seems to get here suprisingly quick though.

Mako011

Awards
Don't know if your accepting loggers is aus
Age 30
Male
No medical condition
weight 78kg
Training Goals: Gain size and strength
Been lifting for over 10 years
Willing to log 5 days a week and immediately upon receiving "If I'm chosen"
Willing to post photos

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation. Cool website man thanks for that post
That's true.

Study was 3mg for 21 days.

Most that are selling are like this one.
5mg caps 90 per bottle.

Higher dose, more LDG. Wouldn't consider a sarm that looses its selectivity once dosed higher light or neglect a traditional pct.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
Yo guys, Im 28, 205 on the scale, still adding some size to aid in sculpting my frame which stands at 15% bodyfat. Looks like a combination that will do just that. I lift 6 days a week - 5 minimum ,and have used a handful of cycles with PCT on hand to log in-field day of.

willyb87

Awards
Im currently logging yall tri dermal on another site if you think this would stack well towards the end of that cycle id love to give the Tri sarm a shot if not,(orLGD im not real picky) everybody get in on this because this company puts out some legit product going by Tri Dermal Results!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'm so ready for a good run, haven't been on anything since I hurt my back 1 year ago. I am 31 years old 6"4 280lbs ready to log if chosen . Ran all the goodies back in there hay day, sd, epi, m1t, halo etc

warrior737

Awards
PRIMEVALVP Have you picked loggers? I am interested to see what LGD can do. I have run multiple ph, aas, runs. Also ran 3 logs on AM. I would run and log this on here. I also have full PCT setup.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
it's gynna take some real skill to get yal logging by July 6th lol a real bad a$$ ups guy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested but couldn't start till august

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
interested in seeing the reviews and logs on this.