Primeval Labs Tri-Andro LOG

NoRagrets

Awards
Hi everyone, I'm a new poster though google has brought me here for info now and again.

I've been looking for Logs on Primeval Labs Tri-Andro, but can't really find any so I figured what the hell, I guess I will do one.

Now, I've seen both sides of the reviews from people praising it (claiming very, very good (too good?) things) to people saying it's crap. Well, let's just say I am skeptical but obviously I was curious enough to put up the money.

I am on TRT at 100mg of Cyp/wk- this is through my doctor, I do regular labs, etc. Test #'s are usually at the high end of normal and that's where I try to keep them, while controlling E2, keeping an eye on psa, etc...

When the trt came into my life I figured out how to stockpile enough to blast and cruise, I had some gains but diet and sleep are never really good enough to kill it.

A bit of an intro before we get this log going:

I am 5'9" and currently 186.5lbs in the lower teens bf%. I'm what a lot of guys would claim as 12% but more realistically 14-15, if you know what I'm saying!

I have weighed up to mid 220's, and while strong, I was nearly...or actually, 20% and just don't like that look. For my job I've had to increase conditioning and i run 2-3x/week and lift 531 style 3-4x/week. I've deadlifted over 615, benched 405, and squatted 425 (my nemesis), and also military pressed 260 if anyone cares! I'm not ungodly strong but i do ok.

At my lighter weight now i don't do 1rm's currently but if i had to guess, 550 deadlift and 355 bench, squat i have no idea as it comes and goes from my program. military press, eh who cares.

My goals for this 8 week (two bottles at recommended 3/day) run of Primeval Labs tri-andro are to gain lean mass and strength. I don't really know what's reasonable to expect since i can't find logs, but i would
be ecstatic if i could end up at 195lbs and be slightly leaner, anything better than that is icing on the cake.

Stuff arrived Wednesday mid-day so i took two pills then and one at night. Yesterday i took 3 pills as divided as i could, today doing the same.

Diet i'm not really going to mess with, i am upping the protein a bit by basically adding back in protein shakes, probably adding 75-100g protein per day from whey, and whatever milk and peanut butter goes with that (shakes of course). Otherwise, i don't see the point in drastically overhauling my diet because then you can't really tell if the stuff worked amazingly or just slightly. and maybe i'm lazy, shoot me.

I'll try to keep this daily or whatever people want to see, if they want to see. let me know.

Thanks,
Ken

NoRagrets

Awards
some "starting" numbers i guess:

yesterday i deadlifted up to a final set of 445x10

just finished up bench at 285x6, which seemed like it sucked, looked back 3 weeks ago in my log when my final set was the same weight and i had done it for 9 reps, so today's did suck! there are a variety of reasonable excuses for it, only a couple hours of uninterrupted sleep lastnight, been little more stressed out lately, etc...but excuses don't lift weights so "suck" is suck. chalk it up to a bad day and aim to improve it.

NoRagrets

Awards
nothing much to report yet, i may be feeling some slight lethargy throughout the day. admittidly i haven't been sleeping well, but the grogginess usually wears off by early afternoon- last couple days it hasn't. it's not terrible, but it's there.

also, i've run a mile twice since starting and it has seemed harder, like i am more winded. seems early to have that effect though.

weight MIGHT be up 1lb.

hopefully over the next 7-10 days some things start happening.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Have been considering getting some of this so interested to see the log!

NoRagrets

Awards
so, a couple things to report:

as of this morning, AM weight is up ~3.5lbs. 186.5->190. It's weird, I actually feel like i'm fluffing up a little bit, perhaps it's just mentally because i know i'm eating a little more, but waist measurement has shown no increase. (i mean, it's only 3.5lbs so...).

pumps have increased as well. today wraps up a deload week for me which i really wanted to skip so as not to "waste" a week on this stuff, but i really needed the deload so i reluctantly did it. So- on deload workouts which are essentially slightly lower intensity for me and half to 3/4 normal volume, i'm getting better pumps than normal.

next week should be interesting as i get back to the regular intensities and volume, i expect the pumps could be crazy.

lethargy has decreased, but there's still something slight.

i THINK my endurance has already decreased a bit though, i did a short conditioning workout the other day and was sucking wind pretty much the whole time, although i recovered pretty quickly afterwards. will keep an eye on that.

NoRagrets

Awards
alright- update:

lethargy is there and it's significant some days. yesterday i didn't want to lift at all during the time i had to lift. i got in there and got it done though-

bench up to 270x10, this isn't a PR, but with how tired i felt and how much i didn't want to be in there, in going to say strength is up because on a "good" day this would've been more, easily.

i felt similar the other day on deadlift day and pulled a token 425x10 easily.

pumps are definitely better than usual, and i seem to have a little bit of a pump at all times, forearms seem slightly more vascular than normal.

morning weight was 191 today and it occurs to me i need to push the food a bit more if i expect to get near 200lbs. although, the first few days scale weight was up a few lbs but i didn't look very different, almost like it was water, now i would say i am looking slightly fuller. it's very slight but i believe i see it. waist still holding at 33".

will report back in a few days- if anyone has any specific questions i'll try to address if you'd like. i think i'm about 2 weeks in here?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what the intense lethargy is from, because tri andro hasboth epi and 4-andro in it which have both helped me with lethargy. Odd.

NoRagrets

Awards
yea it could be a coincidence i guess, my baby has been waking up a lot lately which provides for some pretty crappy sleep- but normally in those occasions i have my coffee and generally just shake off that tiredness and get on with the day. after taking this stuff for a couple days even, i've had days where i feel fine, and then days with that tired feeling that i just can't shake. even taking pre-workout, some days it's had basically no effect.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what the intense lethargy is from, because tri andro hasboth epi and 4-andro in it which have both helped me with lethargy. Odd.
This ^^^ + the TRT for a solid test base. I am very surprised to hear about any lethargy.

also, you didn't note your age?

NoRagrets

Awards
hey guys, sorry i haven't updated, i was out of internet access for a week or so then was dealing with other stuff...

in regards to the above, i'm 33y/o.

also, as far as the lethargy, i'm willing to concede that maybe it's just a coincidence with ****ty sleep lately, it's just a very perfectly timed coincidence. In fact with the timing of when it started vs when i started taking the tri-andro i would say no way is it a coincidence, except it's not constant. it's daily, for sure, it's just not all day, every day. anyway- whatever is exactly responsible for it, i'm not sure. i'm no stranger to ****ty sleep.

on to the more important stuff- progress. morning weight is staying at 193-194 lately. i feel slightly less lean, but vacularity is still there so it's hard to tell.

cons: i think my hair is thinning a bit, it's not extreme and i'm hoping it isn't permanent.

i have not seen a strength increase. on the one hand i'd like to believe all would see a strength increase, but perhaps the closer you are to your limits, the less likely you are to notice much. this week i deadlifted 450x10, which is good, but it's nothing i haven't done before.

cardio is 100% suffering. my runs have been short, 1-1.5mi and difficult.

i'll keep going, hopefully bump it a few lbs over 200 by the end, though i will be cautious since i'm not trying to get to the end and look like i gained 15lbs of fat.

should have uninterrupted internet here on out, so will try to keep updates regular.

NoRagrets

Awards
was 195 this morning, though that doesn't mean much, but certainly from starting at 187, there's been an upward trend.

been feeling pretty weird this week, very anxious and overall a pretty "down" mood.

i really don't know the science behind this stuff, and maybe that's my downfall here, but i may wrap this up and cut it at the ~4wks mark. i just don't like how i feel mentally, and whatever few more pounds i could pick up over 4 more weeks just isn't worth it if i'm going to keep feeling like this.

initially i contacted customer service through the primeval labs website chat, as there's not much info on this stuff, told them about my TRT dose and all that, and they said the 100mg of Cyp would be a "good base" and this should work well. Today the rep in the chat told me that it sounds like i've messed with my hormones too much and should lower the Test while i'm taking the Tri-Andro...really? it doesn't make any sense to me that the Test i've taken for a couple years would be the thing to go, if i added something and then felt ****ed up, you'd think i'd drop what was added, not what was always there. maybe this goes back to me not knowing the science...

another thing i considered, i have Arimidex on hand for my TRT, but i usually don't need it, so i don't regularly take it. i've considered that between the TRT Test dose and the Tri-Andro, my test is too high and perhaps my estrogen is elevated a little, so ive added some Arimidex and will give it a few days and see if there are positive changes. If not, that's a wrap. between mentally feeling like pretty down and the definite negative effects this has had on my cardio level, it's just not worth continuing.

Just a note on the cardio, while i expected a decrease, i didn't expect it would be so pronounced or happen so soon- it was practically immediate.

will report back in a couple days with whether or not i feel i will finish the 8wks.

NoRagrets

Awards
well, time to wrap this up. I went through Monday of last week with normal doses. Monday I felt so crappy mentally that I just said enough, let me take a few days off and see what happens. Within a couple days I started feeling better. Saturday I still had some lingering anxiety, then Sunday and today I have felt fine/normal.

I can't say for sure what the problem was, and ultimately I am pretty disappointed in the experience. I can't even say the product didn't work or it was crap or anything like that- but something about it caused a lot of mental ****ery for me.

In my eyes I can say with certainty it was the product, as I don't think it's a coincidence that i've never experienced anything like that prior to this product, and the anxiety (borderline depressive really) feelings started going away once i ceased use of the product.

I am not contacting the company for a refund or anything like that, i dumped my remaining pills down the toilet right when i decided i should stop, because i knew if i held on to them i would start thinking about maybe i could just deal with it a little while longer...and that wouldve been stupid.

So anyway, that's a wrap. Sorry this didn't turn out better or more informative, trust me i wanted it to!

NoRagrets

Awards
Put is not needed as i am on TRT. thanks though, is what it is, i'm just happy to have a clear head again.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised that you ran into issues even while on TRT. I normally read about those symptoms indicating suppression. But it is possible that your E2 is high. What about your BP? or lipids? Have you done any bloods? Thanks!