Primeval labs epiandro max

beast10

beast10

Awards
Hey I have a bottle of epiandro max. Having never taken a product like this before what can I expect the good and the bad thanks.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used epiandro a couple times and enjoyed it thoroughly. I will say that you should probably pick up another bottle as andros take a good 3 weeks for the best effects to start showing up. I can't say I've had any bad sides outside of some acne and increased "muskiness" when I sweat. That happens during the second week and starts clearing up in the third. After that, you can expect increased energy and sweat at the gym, strength increases, and increased libido!

beast10

beast10

Awards
Thanks buddy is one bottle a good cycle or should I get a second?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely get a second bottle. i don't know your size, but at 215-220, I use at least 500mg a day. I've experiments with 700mg and 1000mg. 700mg had some increased effects but would take 3 bottles for a decent cycle. For me, 1000mg was a waste. i couldn't tell any difference between it and 700mg.

I've never used Primeval, but Sparta Nutrition is legit stuff and Nutriverse is running a sweet BOGO on EPIMAX through midnight tonight (so I didn't get back to you earlier!)

Here's the link-- http://www.nutri-verse.com/black-friday/?sort=featured&page=2

beast10

beast10

Awards
Damn even for a novice lol that seems like a lot for a beginner. I suppose being 235 makes a huge difference?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn even for a novice lol that seems like a lot for a beginner. I suppose being 235 makes a huge difference?
It would definitely make a difference over someone 185. How much of a difference, though, I'm not sure about. I can just tell you what I've had experience with. I used 300mg each day for the first couple of weeks of my first cycle before moving up to 500. I wished at the time that I hadn't wasted those first two weeks. That's why I say at least 500mg a day is the way to go now. Popping it all pre-workout makes for some excellent pumps and focus. But, again, that's my experience and not professional advice.
booneman77 and yates84 are both good guys who are more knowledgeable than me in this area. Maybe they can offer up something that i missed?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weight will certainly make a difference but the biggest diff will be in bioavailability. I'm not sure if primeval has any absorption enhancers but if not, that would be the main reason to dose so high.

Sparta Nutrition uses cyclosome delivery in all of their products which is the best absorption enhancer acaialable and will allow you to use a lower dose and have the same or better effects.

beast10

beast10

Awards
Thanks!!! I appreciate the information. Let me ask you this what would be the best time to take epiandro max. Should I take it in the morning pre workout or before bed? Thanks again for the info.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!!! I appreciate the information. Let me ask you this what would be the best time to take epiandro max. Should I take it in the morning pre workout or before bed? Thanks again for the info.
You bet, man!

I would either split it up between 1st meal of the day and preworkout or all preworkout. I initially split my dosing, but have found the acute effects during a workout are nice. The focus, pumps, strength, and aggression all seem to be better with a single dose preworkout as opposed to spreading it out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Split the dose, but make sure to take at least some of it about an hour pre workout for the acute benefits.

beast10

beast10

Awards
Thanks man I'm going to start the cycle next month just want to get the most out of it. If I work out in the early morning would it be good to take a dose first thing and then post workout? And what kinda dose would a guy weighing about 235 need to take to have any results?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man I'm going to start the cycle next month just want to get the most out of it. If I work out in the early morning would it be good to take a dose first thing and then post workout? And what kinda dose would a guy weighing about 235 need to take to have any results?
no reason to dose post. take one upon waking and one half way through your day.

typical epiandro would be 400mg or so. That's where I would start and only bump after week 2-3 if you really arent seeing much (which you should)

beast10

beast10

Awards
Thanks man!!! I appreciate the info looking forward to starting.