Primeval Labs 1-Andro Max Logger Opp (2-bottles each)

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436991111.786123.jpg

Well I have decided to remove the restrictions on logging and in turn this is simply a giveaway now. 5 members will receive 2 bottles each. No requirements simply let me know why you are interested (besides its free) and I'll pick five members Monday.

Thanks AM, enjoy

rjc799

Awards
I'm relatively new, but will throw my hat in the ring.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
awesome will do, you guys have good products impressed so far

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you infinitepower much appreciated

willyb87

Awards
Fo sho, get in on this people top notch products. I think yall have too many legit products and not enough loggers lol

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
PLEASE REVIEW THE ORIGINAL POST IT HAS BEEN EDITED TO A GIVEAWAY!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey would def love the opportunity.... Was chosen to log the Epi-GH and was really looking forward to it but had to back out due to conflict of interest and wanted to be fair.... So still looking to try Primeval labs and see how well they stack up (no pun intended ) .... I have never used 1Andro and would like give it a shot...

Thanks for the consideration

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Godstrength PM me so I can figure out what you are talking about lol

willyb87

Awards
Hate to be greedy but if nobody else is gonna jump in here then ill take some off your hands lol. Im interested because after using your tri dermal and just starting your Tri SARM I can say without a doubt yall produce top notch stuff. Plus youll get a review and more than likely ill end up putting it in a log anyways ;)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll throw my name into this awesome opportunity!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll throw my name into this awesome opportunity!!

Always looking for something to help out with putting on some quality muscle. I am going into a recomp phase so this would be good to add to retain and gain muscle while staying lean.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Always down for giveaways! I've never used any of your products before, but could potentially bridge into these after my soon to be setup is over. 2 bottles would allow nice and flexible dosing.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Would love to enter this one! Consider me entered...

Always wanted to try cyclodextrin epiandro but can't find it anymore. Would also like to try my first Primeval product, heard good things!

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Hate to be greedy but if nobody else is gonna jump in here then ill take some off your hands lol. Im interested because after using your tri dermal and just starting your Tri SARM I can say without a doubt yall produce top notch stuff. Plus youll get a review and more than likely ill end up putting it in a log anyways ;)
with you on this if it's a giveaway and not taking others oppurtunitys to log il put my name in there lol can't go to waste lol got rugby season coming up in a couple months and could really use it after my sdmz4.0 log lol

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am glad the members who have had an opportunity to try our products are so happy with them. And yes you can enter, why not. I will spread out the winners and maybe I'll kick it up a few.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 121526

Well I have decided to remove the restrictions on logging and in turn this is simply a giveaway now. 5 members will receive 2 bottles each. No requirements simply let me know why you are interested (besides its free) and I'll pick five members Monday.

Thanks AM, enjoy
Greetings!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I am a huge fan of 1-test. I have run the base in transdermal and the injectable in a 1-test cyp form. I am currently using 500 mgs of test, Primeval's Osta Product, and winstrol. I will be ending the winstrol soon and need another hardener/ size agent. I think the non-estrogenic nature of this product would go well with the nature of test and Osta. I would definitely keep a journal where I report on leaness/size that I believe will be attributed to the 1-dhea. Thank you!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have yet to try the Andro Quad I got from you guys. Planning to log it for you. This looks awesome too!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you seen the gif with the added bees, lol?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try it haven't been on anything since superdrol if you choose me I will log everything with pictures

imchurki

Awards
Never used a ph. Would love to try this out and give a review of the results in addition to logs/diet.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm wondering if I'm to late?
I would love to run this Andro. I'm currently running Tren and would love to throw this in as a base which is needed pretty badly right now. I've heard and read nothing but great thing about Primeval products!! Been so wanting to check out and review a product for you guys.
Just throwing my name out there :)

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys. I'm wondering if I'm to late?
I would love to run this Andro. I'm currently running Tren and would love to throw this in as a base which is needed pretty badly right now. I've heard and read nothing but great thing about Primeval products!! Been so wanting to check out and review a product for you guys.
Just throwing my name out there :)
Nobody is too late until I pick winners, thank you for the kind words.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody is too late until I pick winners, thank you for the kind words.
Your welcome... You guys have a lot of good things being said about you
& your products right now. There's gonna be some very lucky people up in here!

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks again WANTED. If you guys do not win here the Instagram account is something else we are incorporating more and more. We appreciate the great feedback the people getting involved here on AM and the knowledge of products shown. We will continue to do our best for all of our customers. Thank you again.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
WANTED he was waiting for you anyways haha

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
*** WINNERS ***
imchurki sinewave3 rjc799 WANTED BigRed1974

Send a PM to myself I will get your packages out. Thank you to all for entering. Please spread the companies name and make sure to follow on social media. Thank you again AM I appreciate your support.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*** WINNERS ***
imchurki sinewave3 rjc799 WANTED BigRed1974

Send a PM to myself I will get your packages out. Thank you to all for entering. Please spread the companies name and make sure to follow on social media. Thank you again AM I appreciate your support.
Oh Snap!! :)
You guys ROCK!!! Thank you
PM being sent!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PM sent!! Thanks!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thanks Primeval and PRIMEVALVP you guys are awesome!!

rjc799

Awards
You guys rock! Received mine in the mail yesterday! Can't wait to start logging!

rjc799

Awards
Those that are doing this, any dosage you are looking at doing? Stacking?

imchurki

Awards
Those that are doing this, any dosage you are looking at doing? Stacking?
Here are my stats:
Weight: 195
Training experience: 19yrs (started in high school)
Goal: increase LBM

Ive never used any PHs before. I'm planning on following the recommended dosage which I believe is 100mg. With that being said, is a PCT required? 4-AD needed for this low dosage? Very excited to run this. Thanks again to PRIMEVALVP!

rjc799

Awards
I've never used them either. I've been strictly a multivitamin, creatine, and protein supplement person for a couple of decades. Lol.

Figured I'd just add this in. It states 1-2 tablets 1-2 times a day. That's pretty general and why I was asking.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Here are my stats:
Weight: 195
Training experience: 19yrs (started in high school)
Goal: increase LBM

Ive never used any PHs before. I'm planning on following the recommended dosage which I believe is 100mg. With that being said, is a PCT required? 4-AD needed for this low dosage? Very excited to run this. Thanks again to PRIMEVALVP!
I've never used them either. I've been strictly a multivitamin, creatine, and protein supplement person for a couple of decades. Lol.

Figured I'd just add this in. It states 1-2 tablets 1-2 times a day. That's pretty general and why I was asking.
you gunna prolly want a cycle support and defiantly a pct consisting of a serm perfably but blr rebirth has great reveiws make sure you got everything lined up first before popping the pills it'll shut you down goodluck

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established

Most people do 3-4 per day, split am/pm.
Maybe do 1 am and 1 pm for a week, then up it to 3 for a week or two, then maybe 4 depending on gains/sides, etc. don't forget to have fun.

Maybe start a new thread on PCT, that's pretty important!