Unanswered Primeval Intracell 7 Black stomach issues

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else have stomach issues with Intracell 7 Black? Love the performance aspect and long lasting pumps, but about 10 min after i am done drinking it my stomach is bloated as hell and i am in the bathroom about 5 times in the next couple hours. This happen to anyone else?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried this but I know people (and my wife) who can not handle Quinoa.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the exact same reaction to the original Intracell 7. I’d have a great workout, have my post workout meal and before I even put the fork down I’d be in the bathroom. I could never make sense of it since I’ve used all the ingredients in it before.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It will be one of the carb sources not agreeing with you
Quinoa, Oat Bran, and Buckwheat are what comes to mind. Do you ever try consuming these on a regular basis in your diet and see how you respond to them? Some people can't handle different carb sources and get digestion issues which would be a reason why you don't handle the ingredient profile well.

If you have not tried cooking or eating those on a regular basis, try substituting them in and you will find the culprit through trial and error. I have been through multiple tubs with no issues, but I also can digest all 3 sources no problem if I use oat bran, buckwheat to cook with, or eat quinoa as a carb source in a meal.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses. I noticed it was really bad when I ate my protein/ fruit smoothie post workout. Today I tried no fruit and a different carb source. Big difference. Still a little bloated but nothing like before. I am going to try and single scoop it next workout and see if that and no fruit works better. Stuff is great and I hate to not use it, especially when I have another sealed tub in the cabinet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the responses. I noticed it was really bad when I ate my protein/ fruit smoothie post workout. Today I tried no fruit and a different carb source. Big difference. Still a little bloated but nothing like before. I am going to try and single scoop it next workout and see if that and no fruit works better. Stuff is great and I hate to not use it, especially when I have another sealed tub in the cabinet.
it might not be the intracell7 it may be what your consuming before or after your workouts giving you that issue. You removed something from your post-workout shake and you felt better. You could be consuming something around the peri-workout window that is causing the GI Distress and not the supplement.

Not saying its the case, but very common is people point the finger at supplements when they consume something in their dietary regiment day in and day out and don't realize they don't digest it well. Hell I have clients that are allergic to banana's and once they cut it from their diet the bloating went away when they blamed it on X or Y Supplement.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to go back and review my food log. I totally forgot I was on vacation last week and ate bars post workout so the blender wouldn't wake up the kids, instead of the normal work week smoothie. For some reason that fruit doesn't set well if I take intracell. Guessing too much fiber at the same time? I dont know, at least I somewhat found the problem. I will just adjust some things and see what happens, because I really enjoy intracell. Gets me through the workout and muscles feel full for hours later.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had to go back and review my food log. I totally forgot I was on vacation last week and ate bars post workout so the blender wouldn't wake up the kids, instead of the normal work week smoothie. For some reason that fruit doesn't set well if I take intracell. Guessing too much fiber at the same time? I dont know, at least I somewhat found the problem. I will just adjust some things and see what happens, because I really enjoy intracell. Gets me through the workout and muscles feel full for hours later.
You are starting to solve your own issue and recognizing the red fiags

Now you have to keep doing the trial and error until you find the solution

Pun intended