Prime XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
No. That has never been one of the proposed mechanisms of action of it.

His post, in context, was talking about he doubled the dose of the original USP Labs Prime - we aren't telling anyone to double the dose of Prime XT. So far, most people are loving the results on the suggested dose.

Regular Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules twice per day.

Hardcore Dose: Regular dose + an additional 2 to 3 capsules prior to working out.
Yeah, I'm only speculating on what caused the weird sides at double the dose....and I'm a little hazy on the number of pills taken but whatever it was, I did try double dosing, but settled on one and half times the dose for benefits without sides.

Jeremy1

Awards
Think I have my eventual stack. Would like to run everything at once as suggested, but well... my wife. She still isn't too happy about the guitar(s) I bought secretly haha. At least this way, I am always running some kind of natty anabolic and natty test booster. The fat burners are thrown in there at different times to help control hunger and to help with fat, obviously. Excited to try M-Test and Cloma plex. Looking forward to Pepti Plex too. Figured putting it at the end with Cloma Plex might be a good idea for inflammation purposes.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
from the history of prolly over thousands of users .. no1 have reported any issues

@thescience ran it for 10years straight .. and theres few here who can maybe chime in once they get in 3rd or 4th month in if they notice anything ..natrual grown plant i doubt you would have to worry about it
it's true i was "Aquaman" for conservatively over ten years, as i had a stash of a few years of primal after it discontinued. im glad supplements dont have double-blind placebo controlled studies because then theyde all cost $300/bottle like that prescription-only fish oil ethyl ester. at one point long after my decade+ run i my doc tested my liver and there werent any elevated enzymes. when i stopped taking it, nothing happened...immediately; i managed to maintain a decent amount of strength, presumably because i had built legit muscle and kept training heavy, but also i had picked up some awesome supplements in the interim anticipating the loss such as epicatechin and forskolin. over the years, though, i gradually lost about 30lbs on my bench, 70lbs on my military press, 30lbs on each arm of my side delt raises, and everything else i do lift heavy feels too heavy although ive managed to eeck out a workout every day. im hoping the loss of tribulus aquaticus explains my getting weaker, and im pretty excited to see that restored. tribulus aquaticus was sold over the counter at GNC and the vitamin shoppe for years and at least the vitaminshoppe has zero problems dropping products that reportedly cause problems, but they sold it until the brand stopped supplying it.. this all said, i think there is a point where more isnt always better with regards to the CNS. im guessing that the percentage of polled non-responders correlate to the percentage of people who get hypertension from eating alot of salt, which is about 1 in 4, so the theory is that a higher off-label dose may be benefit those 25% or anyone who doesnt respond to the full recommended serving after 30 days. PRIME XT is a higher dosage than the first scale release of tribulus aquaticus, since there isnt any schwagg diluting the dosage, so that is also a consideration here

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
This ingredient lowers cortisol??
im someone who gets really achy from cortisol lowering supplements. i remember when i was on phosphatidyl serine. as a wannabe surfer, i can spend 7 hours in the water, and wnen i was on Phophatidylserine i had an insanely hard time at 1 hour out. also, phophatidylserine never made me stronger. conversely, tribulus aquaticus hasnt caused those issues with me and has made me really strong.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
im someone who gets really achy from cortisol lowering supplements. i remember when i was on phosphatidyl serine. as a wannabe surfer, i can spend 7 hours in the water, and wnen i was on Phophatidylserine i had an insanely hard time at 1 hour out. also, phophatidylserine never made me stronger. conversely, tribulus aquaticus hasnt caused those issues with me and has made me really strong.
Unfortunately, phosphatidylserine is one of those products that I have to avoid for the most part.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm only speculating on what caused the weird sides at double the dose....and I'm a little hazy on the number of pills taken but whatever it was, I did try double dosing, but settled on one and half times the dose for benefits without sides.
No worries. There’s a lot of people on here that worry way too much about crashing their cortisol, thinking it’s an easy thing to do when it’s actually incredibly hard to do. So I always like to clarify.

Reducing cortisol is a good thing 99% of the time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think I have my eventual stack. Would like to run everything at once as suggested, but well... my wife. She still isn't too happy about the guitar(s) I bought secretly haha. At least this way, I am always running some kind of natty anabolic and natty test booster. The fat burners are thrown in there at different times to help control hunger and to help with fat, obviously. Excited to try M-Test and Cloma plex. Looking forward to Pepti Plex too. Figured putting it at the end with Cloma Plex might be a good idea for inflammation purposes.

View attachment 241768
I think that’s a pretty good layout.

The only part that really stands out to me, but you can easily decide on it later, is I like running Anabolic Effect for 16 to 20 weeks bc it gets better by the week.

I love Pepti-Plex. Great results for workout purposes and also helps with healing and pain and just overall feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it that the owner of a competitive brand trying to start drama?
I missed it this time. Thankfully the @Admin cleaned it up quickly. Thank you

My guess is that it’s the same guy that started the drama awhile back and that’s been banned about 5+ times in the last 2 weeks. I suspect that it’s either a brand owner or someone associated with another brand.

Best thing to do with ppl like that is to just click the report button so the Admin can delete and ban.

I wish other company owners or affiliated individuals would worry about what they do as a company rather than be childish and more concerned w what other companies do.

azt

Awards
The crazy strength gain reports by week 3 sound exactly what I experienced on 1-AD back in the day, so if this is similar without the prohormone side effects, that would be awesome (and hopefully the original wasn't spiked with 1-AD lol). I started on 2 bottles of this a few days ago so we will see.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The crazy strength gain reports by week 3 sound exactly what I experienced on 1-AD back in the day, so if this is similar without the prohormone side effects, that would be awesome (and hopefully the original wasn't spiked with 1-AD lol). I started on 2 bottles of this a few days ago so we will see.
The original Prime was tested by multiple companies. And people reported the same or better results with Precision Research Primal than Prime.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May pick some up later to give a go depending on how feedback is after this initial clamour dies down. I ran at least over a dozen bottles of usp/prime back in the day (what, 2007ish?) I recall liking it but don't think it was awesome or anything for me.

Jeremy1

Awards
I think that’s a pretty good layout.

The only part that really stands out to me, but you can easily decide on it later, is I like running Anabolic Effect for 16 to 20 weeks bc it gets better by the week.

I love Pepti-Plex. Great results for workout purposes and also helps with healing and pain and just overall feeling better.
I will do that. I will run AE the whole way through.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does prime xt have to be taken with a meal? Or is empty stomach ok as well?
im with the other 2 users as well .. empty stomach usually no issues

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok.. cool... was just curious.. I know the original usp prime stated take with a meal..
yeah i do remember that, even those i remember users taking pre empty with no issues.
its always safe to take it with food .. i play with it myself if no stomach issues occur , for me no need to wait till lunch/dinner
as i believe it has good pre-pumps as well too and most usual train on empty stomach.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. That has never been one of the proposed mechanisms of action of it.

His post, in context, was talking about he doubled the dose of the original USP Labs Prime - we aren't telling anyone to double the dose of Prime XT. So far, most people are loving the results on the suggested dose.

Regular Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules twice per day.

Hardcore Dose: Regular dose + an additional 2 to 3 capsules prior to working out.
I am HYPER SENSITIVE to ANYTHING that lowers cortisol. KSM66, I feel terrible. Theanine, terrible. AET, terrible. So on and so forth. I can say with a pretty decent level of certainty that Prime XT is NOT lowering my cortisol at all. Zero fatigue, no decline in ability to deal with stress(cortisol does NOT cause stress it is the response of the body to stress and having low levels is hell), zero joint pain(when my levels get low every single joint feels like it has crushed glass in them) my ability to get pumps is IMPROVED with Prime XT and when my cort is low there are no pumps, even with slin preworkout and 150g intra carbs.

TLDR: I don't think it works via glucocorticoid suppression or antagonism.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed it this time. Thankfully the @Admin cleaned it up quickly. Thank you

My guess is that it’s the same guy that started the drama awhile back and that’s been banned about 5+ times in the last 2 weeks. I suspect that it’s either a brand owner or someone associated with another brand.

Best thing to do with ppl like that is to just click the report button so the Admin can delete and ban.

I wish other company owners or affiliated individuals would worry about what they do as a company rather than be childish and more concerned w what other companies do.
Imagine all the time spent NOT focusing on his brand/business or heck personal life..........................what a waste.