sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PrimeXT-Banner1A.png

I posted this in the Prime XT thread, but I've had so many people asking about it that I wanted to do a separate thread on it as well.

The first batch sold out so quickly that a lot of people didn't have time to get it or take advantage of the discount and special offers, so we're offering the same specials for a limited time.

Promo code: primext20

Expires: Sunday, June 30th or while supplies last

In addition to the multi-pack deals, we have also put together some discounted stack specials.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT - Back in Stock Sale:

PrimeXT-Banner3B.png

Prime XT is available in single units and in discounted multi-packs.

For a limited time, save 20% off.

Expires: Sunday, June 30th or while supplies last

Prime XT
  • Regular Price: 49.99
  • Price with promo code: 39.99 (save 10.00)

Prime XT - 3 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 139.99 (save 9.98)
  • Price with promo code: 111.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 37.98)

Prime XT - 6 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 269.99 (save 29.95)
  • Price with promo code: 215.99 (save an additional 54.00 for a total savings of 83.95)
Plus - Buy 6 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex & SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!
(Indicate choice of Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex in order notes)

Prime XT - 12 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 499.99 (save 99.89)
  • Price with promo code: 399.99 (save an additional 100.00 for a total savings of 199.89)
Plus - Buy 12 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 & Muscle Plex + an SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT Discounted Stacks:

The promotion applies to these newly added stacks including Prime XT.

Expires: June 30th or while supplies last

Anabolic XT, Prime XT, Pepti-Plex, & Phosphatidic Acid XT:
  • Regular Stack Price: 199.99 (saves 29.97)
  • Price w promo code: 159.99 (saves an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 69.97)

Anabolic XT & Prime XT:
  • Regular Stack Price: 99.99 (save 9.99)
  • Price w promo code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 29.99)

Anacyclus XT & Prime XT:
  • Regular Stack Price: 79.99 (save 6.99)
  • Price w promo code: 63.99 (save an additional 16.00 for a total savings of 22.99)

Recomp20 & Prime XT:
  • Regular Stack Price: 84.99 (save 4.99)
  • Price w promo code: 67.99 (save an additional 17.00 for a total savings of 21.99)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to the original Prime XT intro and discussion thread:

Here's some of the reviews and feedback from that thread:

PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner1A.png
PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner2.png

PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner4.png
PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner3A.png

PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner5A.png
PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner6.png

PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner7.png
PrimeXT-FeedbackBanner8.png

For anyone's feedback that didn't appear here, our graphic artist is still working on some of the feedback banners.
I'm not leaving anyone's out and I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow that was fast. I assume retailers like FlexIt and DPS will be getting more stock as well?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow that was fast. I assume retailers like FlexIt and DPS will be getting more stock as well?
Thanks. Yes, some retailers will get stock, including the ones you mentioned.

Some other retailers ordered some, but in a few cases the quantities were so low that they'll likely sell out as soon as they get it in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like it is already sold out on dps lol…
They haven't gotten their shipment of it yet. I'm not sure when they will turn it live for sale, but it should get to them day after tomorrow.

The first batch sold out for them is less than a week.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They haven't gotten their shipment of it yet. I'm not sure when they will turn it live for sale, but it should get to them day after tomorrow.

The first batch sold out for them is less than a week.
This stuff must be gold then lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This stuff must be gold then lol.
The first batch sold out for us within 24 hours.

DPS had ordered a large order on the first batch and it sold out in less than a week.

Flexit was the only other domestic retailer that was able to get an order in before it sold out for us, and they sold out in right around a week themselves.

Within 2 weeks of the initial release, there were people in the US ordering it from the only retailer in the UK that had gotten any so I think that speaks to how good the anticipation was on this one - and the feedback has been excellent.

We expect the second batch to sell out fairly quickly as well.

There's not many, if any, natural ingredients that deliver the type of strength gains that this does for most people.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The first batch sold out for us within 24 hours.

DPS had ordered a large order on the first batch and it sold out in less than a week.

Flexit was the only other domestic retailer that was able to get an order in before it sold out for us, and they sold out in right around a week themselves.

Within 2 weeks of the initial release, there were people in the US ordering it from the only retailer in the UK that had gotten any so I think that speaks to how good the anticipation was on this one - and the feedback has been excellent.

We expect the second batch to sell out fairly quickly as well.

There's not many, if any, natural ingredients that deliver the type of strength gains that this does for most people.
Crazy no one else has made this product?! Patent the ingredient so it’s yours lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy no one else has made this product?! Patent the ingredient so it’s yours lol.
Prime XT contains the same active ingredient that was in the original USP Labs Prime & Precision Research Primal.

With Prime XT, we went with a higher dosage and more capsules per bottle.

Higher dose + more capsules per bottle + selling at the same price = lower margins.

With herbal ingredients, most of the time its not the herb that matters - its the concentration of or what the herb is standardized for, and that's what makes this special.

The reason that you don't see large brands make a lot of specialized ingredients like this is because if they have mass distribution, they can't afford to be out of stock of things for long - and with limited supplies of raw materials available, that's just part of the reality of offering things like that. That same thing applies to Recomp20, Anacyclus XT, etc.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Prime XT contains the same active ingredient that was in the original USP Labs Prime & Precision Research Primal.

With Prime XT, we went with a higher dosage and more capsules per bottle.

Higher dose + more capsules per bottle + selling at the same price = lower margins.

With herbal ingredients, most of the time its not the herb that matters - its the concentration of or what the herb is standardized for, and that's what makes this special.

The reason that you don't see large brands make a lot of specialized ingredients like this is because if they have mass distribution, they can't afford to be out of stock of things for long - and with limited supplies of raw materials available, that's just part of the reality of offering things like that. That same thing applies to Recomp20, Anacyclus XT, etc.
Yeah that makes sense. I never took the original but I believe it hasn’t been made for a while. I meant I was surprised no one else is currently making it. Most other brands also greatly under dose their products and give whole herb instead of high amount of the extract needed (as you said).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a link to the original Prime XT intro and discussion thread:

Here's some of the reviews and feedback from that thread:

View attachment 243168 View attachment 243169

View attachment 243171 View attachment 243170

View attachment 243172 View attachment 243173

View attachment 243174 View attachment 243201

For anyone's feedback that didn't appear here, our graphic artist is still working on some of the feedback banners.
I'm not leaving anyone's out and I appreciate everyone's feedback.

This is awesome and thank you to the all the users who allowed it

i actually wanted to put yall mug shots but sns declined by brilliant idea lol jk