prime stacked with test booster

shaggy118

Awards
I am getting ready to start using Prime(I bought three bottles) .Since prime doesnt boost test level should i use a test booster? Have any of you stacked with prime and if so with what? right now I use
On whey(right after i lift)
l-glutamine(5 grms day)
creatine(about 10 grm day)
muscle milk (right before i lift)
zma (before bed)
pro rated(Through out the day)
and a very good multivitamin (in the morning)

I am 5'10" and i just started lifting 3 months ago and I have already put on some good gains(for my age 36)
thanks

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would take protein more than twice a day...

Im taking prime right now, about 2.5 weeks in as part of my pct. I also had a couple bottles of reversitol from before the ban and im taking that as well now. Workouts are great! Just as good as on cycle. Ive also gained an additional 2lbs and strength goes up every week.

To answer your question, stacking a test booster will def benefit you while taking prime...needed, no but if you have the money I would.

antknee

im stacking it with testpro right now ( only second day ) and im going to add dermacrine in about 2 weeks..

shaggy118

Awards
I just started a hemadrol,propadrol stack. That is why I was wondering if I can take prime at the same time. I do take protein more than twice a day. I take 52g of prorated when I first get up,than another 52g around mid day, muscle miilk right before I lift and on whey 50g right after I lift than ON casein right before bed. What should my carbs look like and what would be the best source to get them from?