Prime Fitness Nutrition (W S Trading Ltd.)

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Anyone used these guys? Bristol UK.

I ordered some stuff from there on 24th March.

No stock until 31st March, fine, that can't be helped.

Received email on 31st telling me stock was in and I would receive my order shortly.

That was last week..

Now no answer on calls, emails, nothing!

Starting to get a little pissed off now :firedevil:

edit: I am not flaming these guys, just seeing if anyone else had same treatment. Hopefully all will be well in the end - and I will give positive comments if they are due once it is all sorted.

Jennywxy

Awards
I ordered from them too, and the payment shows as 'pending' and shipment 'waiting' but the payment was clear 2 weeks ago. I have tried to phone and email loads of times and got no response at all. I am trying to get my money back from Paypal, wish me luck! Did you ever have any joy?

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Sorry but no luck. I got my money back though Paypal in the end, but I would highly recommend not doing business with this company.

Best of luck, on the plus side, Paypal were very good at giving me my money back so you should be fine.

Jennywxy

Awards
Sorry but no luck. I got my money back though Paypal in the end, but I would highly recommend not doing business with this company.

Best of luck, on the plus side, Paypal were very good at giving me my money back so you should be fine.
Thanks! Paypal are looking into it, so I hope I have the same luck as you did on that front. I also wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

cuba

Awards
Just seen this thread yes been stung for £35 for hotrox extreme payment taken from account no emails back and no contact available through phone dodgy site I'll have to contact police to get money back through credit card I think.