Primatene

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grabbed some of this earlier today, just wondering what the best dose for it is is and when. plamned on using it for cardio gains.

Chasingtails

Awards
I'd take one pill with a couple hundred mgs of caffeine every 6ish hours. I take bronkaid, which is essentially two of those put together and I do two doses a day. You'll know when it wears off because of how clear your breathing is on it.

If one pill works well, you can go up to two, but I wouldn't go higher than that personally.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well prima is HCL so it absorbs faster, I'm not looking to burn fat either I'm doing it more for the ability to increase air in take to allow for longer and greater cardio sessions. So I'm wondering when exactly the best time to take it is for maximal effect.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primatine is only 12.5mg of ephedrine I believe. I wouldn't recommend less than 50mg a day, so take at least 4 and up to 7. Two at a time, and split them as best you can without taking any within 5 hours of bed or so

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grabbed some of this earlier today, just wondering what the best dose for it is is and when. plamned on using it for cardio gains.
Lol at cardio gains. That's an oxy moron. I would start with 100mg caffiene of a cup of coffee and an 81mg aspirin.thisbis def a low dose. Sometimes at work I do this 3 times through the day. Then before I work out I take 200-300 caffiene, baby aspirin and 25mg ephedrine. 25mgis the standard dose, but start lower and ramp it up when you need to. If 12.5 works for a week or two, why not save yourself some adrenal stress and use a lower dose.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always experienced worse cardio while using stimulants like clen, ephedrine, caffeine due to them increasing the heart rate.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always experienced worse cardio while using stimulants like clen, ephedrine, caffeine due to them increasing the heart rate.
I've never tried it so I figure it'll help, it's a brochiodialator so it should allow you to breath deeper which will allow you to push back your lactate threshold and train harder longer. All theoretical of course I'll find out tomorrow. I figure I'll use 12.5 on the days I do cardio and just see. I have 60 tabs of the stuff so I don't any issues. Wasn't expensive either.

Just trying to get my cardio back to the elite levels it was at but in a lot shorter period of time.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed better breathing from Clen, but the increased heart rate did make cardio more difficult for me as well. Bronkaid I never really noticed anything from it whether good or bad.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this **** work, and it works extremly well. Almost too well. The only issue I have with it is hydration. If you are not well hydrated this will make you feel like crap. You'll feel very lethargic and bleh. But if you can drag your ass to do some cardio, holy **** is it amazing. Exercising at a sub maximal intensity I noticed 2 things immediately, I could breath deeper and slower, and my heart, not my lungs, was the limiting factor with my cardio. Typically when I do cardio after not doing it for some time, I'll expedites a burning in my chest, an odd taste in my mouth following exercise and I'll fatigue very quickly. But after taking this, the only thing that burned were my legs. My chest felt open and clear, and my heart became the only thing keeping me from pushing myself harder.