Primal Grow Pro - 2 inchs to the manhood??? lol

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
So this is not my normal post, but my buddy calls and say.... "No homo, but I got to tell you this. Ive been taking this stuff called Primal Grow Pro and it legit added 2 inches to my junk"

No BS, this is what he is claiming and he swore up and down. Was like, you can ask my wife, to which I was like, naw bro, Im good. So I look up the label and its actually looks like a pretty legit test booster for 10 bucks. Anyone taken this stuff? I mean, come on, 10 bucks 🤷‍♂️ Probably a damn rice pill, but ill try it lol

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this is not my normal post, but my buddy calls and say.... "No homo, but I got to tell you this. Ive been taking this stuff called Primal Grow Pro and it legit added 2 inches to my junk"

No BS, this is what he is claiming and he swore up and down. Was like, you can ask my wife, to which I was like, naw bro, Im good. So I look up the label and its actually looks like a pretty legit test booster for 10 bucks. Anyone taken this stuff? I mean, come on, 10 bucks 🤷‍♂️ Probably damn rice pill lol

Let's do some really brief reasoning....

Assuming that it's a Great Test booster.
What other Test boosters grow the 3rd leg?

Heck .... Does pinning 1 gram of Test a week even make it grow?

Yeah, I know.
..... Reality sucks.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Gonna need before after pics please
Hard pass ha

Let's do some really brief reasoning....

Assuming that it's a Great Test booster.
What other Test boosters grow the 3rd leg?

Heck .... Does pinning 1 gram of Test a week even make it grow?

Yeah, I know.
..... Reality sucks.
100% with you man! I mean, when I run andros with a heavy test base there is def a difference... but no length. That would be pretty badass if that was the case though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hard pass ha

100% with you man! I mean, when I run andros with a heavy test base there is def a difference... but no length. That would pretty badass if that was the case.
Some compounds (not just steroids) can increase blood volume, etc .... Temporarily.
So I do believe it it POSSIBLE to notice a slight difference while using certain compounds.
But I 100% believe these to be slight, hit or miss, and temporary.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly ... The greatest increase in size (and performance) I ever got was when I was with a particular (EXTREMELY sexy) young lady that I was both in Love with, and infatuated with.
It was honestly like I was taking some magic drug.

.. Seriously.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just look at the ingredients, he is bsing.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you gain half an inch for every 10-15 pounds of bodyfat you lose. This is assuming you are out of range of your ideal bodyweight for your height.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also submit that improving cardio vascular health improves erection quality and endurance.

Also shaving your pubes makes your junk look bigger.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
it legit added 2 inches to my junk"...So I look up the label and its actually looks like a pretty legit test booster for 10 bucks.
Looking at the label the best that you could hope for is maybe a libido boost. As test boosters go it's not impressive even if it is only $10.

Also there is no way to increase your dick size and certainly nothing in that product could or would do anything for you in that regard. Ask yourself this, if someone could come up with a product that could legitimately cause you to add 2" to your dick do you really think that they would only charge $10 for it? They could probably charge $1k a bottle and have plenty of guys willing to pay it.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the label the best that you could hope for is maybe a libido boost. As test boosters go it's not impressive even if it is only $10.

Also there is no way to increase your dick size and certainly nothing in that product could or would do anything for you in that regard. Ask yourself this, if someone could come up with a product that could legitimately cause you to add 2" to your dick do you really think that they would only charge $10 for it? They could probably charge $1k a bottle and have plenty of guys willing to pay it.
Oh def., its total BS, I'm not buying his 2 inch story for a minute. There are 'other' ingredients beyond that label, who knows what those propriety blend is. Maca and horny goat weed might be the best compouns in it and those are pretty cheap. Heck, I can get a massive bag of maca power for like 10.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some new friends Joe 🤣

30% of amazon reviews give this, garbage prop blend a 1 star LOL