Preworkout Supp/sexual performance enhancer

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Since my wallet is thin I'm lookin for a 2 in 1 deal. I've had RPM/Drive but im on my off cycle. I take lit-up as a PWO and supposedly DAA increases libido. Im looking for something that works equally as well in the bedroom as it does in the weightroom if that's even possible. Help me out guys!! It doesnt matter if it is a single ingredient that I can add to a stack but i would prefer a pwo supplement.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Honestly im noticing Enhanced is really increasing my performance in the gym and elsewhere. Pumps and blood flow!

Awards
  • Established
Idk I am on versa-1, cissus, supersaponins, 1-carboxy, anabeta, erase, testpowder, and various pre workouts (Enhanced, hemavol, focus xt) and my test seems to be extremely high, but my libido seems slightly lower than usual for me (age 23). any suggestions?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk I am on versa-1, cissus, supersaponins, 1-carboxy, anabeta, erase, testpowder, and various pre workouts (Enhanced, hemavol, focus xt) and my test seems to be extremely high, but my libido seems slightly lower than usual for me (age 23). any suggestions?
How many caps of Erase? Estrogen may be too low.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Surprised... That stack sends my libido to the moon

Reactions: 804
P

princevince

Awards
  • Established

10 products bro-ham? just get you a pde5 inhibitor, for that dept. but your arsenal above is stellar:hump:

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
I think its all in my head, I hung out with this chick last night and there were 0 issues. Thanks guys! Carry on :D

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Honestly im noticing Enhanced is really increasing my performance in the gym and elsewhere. Pumps and blood flow!
Damnit I wish I could take enhanced. I would get tested for the Higenamine.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Well im not exactly sure if it would show up. But it does fall under the beta 2 agonist category which is illegal.