Preworkout powder sticky

RatBooster

Awards
Justo bought conqu3r from Olympus Labs and it clumped, it was sealed.. its texture isnt hard but like holding water and its also sticky. How im supposed to dose this? And its even safe? Thanks

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could use a scale, or just do a little rounded scoop. Yeah it’s safe, just moisture in the container.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah conquer has glycerol. It’s just doing what it’s supposed to. They include it as a hydrating agent, so it’s just holding water in the container instead of in your body. Totally fine. Try shaking to break up the clumps. If that doesn’t work, I usually stab the clumps with a knife, but I found out it’s best to make sure no one sees you doing that. Probably a good idea to weigh out your scoops too, as was already mentioned.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Throw it in a blender and store in the freezer. Its fine

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the way to go most definitely. I was just recently told this by another forum member after buying a product that was completely seized up. It works like a charm.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats the way to go most definitely. I was just recently told this by another forum member after buying a product that was completely seized up. It works like a charm.
What these guys said OP. I have 2 tubs of Conquer in my freezer that I have had to do this to, works perfectly. If the powder is real clumped up, frezze it for a day, blend it, then throw it back in the freezer a second time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. I've had to do this multiple times and it works if you just throw in blender and then store somewhere with no moisture.

RatBooster

Awards
Threw it into the blender, all of it is now full of small clumpy sticky balls lol. Gonna try the freezer technique, if not working gonna try weigh it out

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Threw it into the blender, all of it is now full of small clumpy sticky balls lol. Gonna try the freezer technique, if not working gonna try weigh it out
Freeze it, reblend it again, then back in the freezer and it should be good. The freezer is the key to all of this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Freeze it, reblend it again, then back in the freezer and it should be good. The freezer is the key to all of this
good advice...I did this with a get diesel product I picked up for cheap cause it was out of date-worked like a charm!!!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good advice...I did this with a get diesel product I picked up for cheap cause it was out of date-worked like a charm!!!
The hydromax era preworkouts allowed me to hone this process, I got sick of tossing clumped product ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wild Thing does this but it works great, so use it No Problem !!