Preventing rebound Gyno / Questions about proper PCT.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi Guys,
am into the second week of my Cycle Halo 100 (Oympus UK) 75/75/75/75/100 together with LGD, Mk677 and Dermacrine, and i have read a lot about the possibility with Halo of Rebound Gyno after PCT, so it will be cool if one of you can give me a hand on that. I have all i need for my PCT : Clomid, Nolva and AI on hand too (Arimidex), and i also have a bottle of Sup3r PCT and a bootle of 6 bromo.

Now the cuestion is, can Nolva and the 6 Bromo together with Sup3r PCTdo the work to avoid any kind of rebound?

Nolvadex 40 / 20 / 20 / 10
6 Bromo 0 / 0 / 150 /150 / 100 /100 / 100 / 50
Sup3r PCT (10 caps ed, as usual)
BEAST73 Studhorse lukehayd SFreed DemntedCowboy Sparkss angcd3 bloodnthunder

What do you think guys?

Ps. Thanks in advance & sorry about my English.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73
Get in here guys. I cant really help with this.
Look like a nice stack you got going.
What is your Diet and workout like?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87 Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73
Am lean bulking right now , diet 3200 cal , with high carbs intake, Workout 5 days split:
Monday - Chest, Tues - Back, Wed - Legs , calves & Trapezius , Thurs - Shoulders & Fri - Arms (Biceps and triceps)
Cardio only one time in the Week, because am training Muay Thai ones a Week too.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Thanks for the tags bro! i really appreciate that :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am lean bulking right now , diet 3200 cal , with high carbs intake, Workout 5 days split:
Monday - Chest, Tues - Back, Wed - Legs , calves & Trapezius , Thurs - Shoulders & Fri - Arms (Biceps and triceps)
Cardio only one time in the Week, because am training Muay Thai ones a Week too.
Looks good to me. Got a good lean base to build on. just keep up the work!
what day do you train Muay Thai ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you get gyno pretty easy?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Looks good to me. Got a good lean base to build on. just keep up the work!
what day do you train Muay Thai ?
I can choose between Monday or Tuesday, always at night time, those two days are my day off Work, and i go cardio normally on the weekends (Friday, saturday or sunday , depending on Time) but when am cutting down fat i go about 3 times Cardio and low my Calories intake about 2000 Cal per day, Workout 5 days split works just fine for me, so i keep it that way throughout the whole year.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could help. I've never had gyno (thank God) so I'm not experienced in controlling it. I always understood that you just have to make sure to gradually taper off the Nolva so your body can readjust over time. I also have a bottle of ralox on hand just in case. But I've never needed it.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Do you get gyno pretty easy?
You Know, thats a good cuestion, because i have been using only dry compounds, dry PH and sarms, never got into something wet until now or very androgenic.. so i really dont know lol.. so probably i will have to go for the sure way and stack Arimidex on PCT, just in case

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Wish I could help. I've never had gyno (thank God) so I'm not experienced in controlling it. I always understood that you just have to make sure to gradually taper off the Nolva so your body can readjust over time. I also have a bottle of ralox on hand just in case. But I've never needed it.
Yeah, thats exactly what i heard about it too... we will need someone who has experience with 6 Bromo on PCT ,am just trying to avoid too much from the serms..

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Know, thats a good cuestion, because i have been using only dry compounds, dry PH and sarms, never got into something wet until now or very androgenic.. so i really dont know lol.. so probably i will have to go for the sure way and stack Arimidex on PCT, just in case
my 2 cents...I would keep the Arimidex on standby in case it pops up. don't want to lower your estrogen too much it will hurt your muscle gains and kill your libido.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,
am into the second week of my Cycle Halo 100 (Oympus UK) 75/75/75/75/100 together with LGD, Mk677 and Dermacrine, and i have read a lot about the possibility with Halo of Rebound Gyno after PCT, so it will be cool if one of you can give me a hand on that. I have all i need for my PCT : Clomid, Nolva and AI on hand too (Arimidex), and i also have a bottle of Sup3r PCT and a bootle of 6 bromo.

Now the cuestion is, can Nolva and the 6 Bromo together with Sup3r PCTdo the work to avoid any kind of rebound?

Nolvadex 40 / 20 / 20 / 10
6 Bromo 0 / 0 / 150 /150 / 100 /100 / 100 / 50
Sup3r PCT (10 caps ed, as usual)
BEAST73 Studhorse lukehayd SFreed DemntedCowboy Sparkss angcd3 bloodnthunder

What do you think guys?

Ps. Thanks in advance & sorry about my English.
Here what I think to know about that issue:
After PCT with a Serm, like Nolva, one normally uses an AI. Exemestane is the AI of choice here. Nolva binds to the estrogen receptors during PCT, while estrogen is circulating in your blood. The moment the bond (Nolva-receptors) is gone, estrogen can dock on to the receptors of the breast tissue, causing gyno.
For 2 weeks after PCT with a Serm, Exemestane is used. It's suicidal, basically destroying the free estrogen instead of binding to it, like Adex.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your LGD dosing and for how long?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After PCT with a Serm, like Nolva, one normally uses an AI. Exemestane is the AI of choice here. Nolva binds to the estrogen receptors during PCT, while estrogen is circulating in your blood. The moment the bond (Nolva-receptors) is gone, estrogen can dock on to the receptors of the breast tissue, causing gyno.
For 2 weeks after PCT with a Serm, Exemestane is used. It's suicidal, basically destroying the free estrogen instead of binding to it, like Adex.
There you go. this old man knows his Sh it!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to verify my statements at that point, here the heavy cavalry: Nac , justhere4comm , jakz , NoAddedHmones

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If your prone to gyno, you should be using your AI during your cycle and through PCT.

I don't have gyno issues so I don't know much about controlling it. Maybe use Clomid and Nolva for your PCT and don't worry about the Sup3r-PCT.

Sorry I can't help more.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Yes, i was aware of that, but how much estrogen can be really circulating after that cycle, i mean Halodrol doesnt convert to estrogen, and LGD , MK677 neither, thats the reason i am thinking that nolva bridging with 6 bromo could be enough to avoid the rebound, also Sup3r Pct conteins Trans-Resveratrol, E. Cottonii Extract and Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione that also help blocking estrogen,.
Regarding the use of Nolva, i could also pick Clomid instead, and then stack 6 bromo at the end of PCT.... maybe could be better..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
What is your LGD dosing and for how long?
LGD 10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10
Halo 0 /0 /75 /75 /75 /75 /100 / 0
MK677 25 mg (I Will keep using it for the next 3 Months)
Derma 3 Pumps ed during cycle

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
If your prone to gyno, you should be using your AI during your cycle and through PCT.

I don't have gyno issues so I don't know much about controlling it. Maybe use Clomid and Nolva for your PCT and don't worry about the Sup3r-PCT.

Sorry I can't help more.
Ok thanks, and if you dont know how prone you are (like in my case)? i guess it will be wise to stack Adex on my PCT right, i mean just in case..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sorry I can't help more.
As far as I know:
Nah, bro. As long as he takes a Serm NO AI is used. The Serm binds to e-receptors and renders estrogen mute. AI is used AFTER cessation of the Serm, as all the free floating estrogen suddenly finds un-occupied receptors to dock on, mainly in breast tissue.

Even though the compounds used do not convert to e, after Nolva PCT it can come to the said rebound. During cycle, an AI may not be necessary and overdoing it could crash e-levels, hindering gains and getting hard on the joints.
For the cycle, I would have an AI at hand -but only use it when e sides appear.

Hopefully one of the tagged members can clear that up, I'm not the guru here either....

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree on the point of not taking an AI unless needed. I've tanked my estrogen by taking too much exem and it's no good. No libido and unhappy joints.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
As far as I know:
Nah, bro. As long as he takes a Serm NO AI is used. The Serm binds to e-receptors and renders estrogen mute. AI is used AFTER cessation of the Serm, as all the free floating estrogen suddenly finds un-occupied receptors to dock on, mainly in breast tissue.

Even though the compounds used does not convert to e, after Nolva PCT it can come to the said rebound. During cycle, an AI may not be necessary and overdoing it could crash e-levels, hindering gains and getting hard on the joints.

Hopefully one of the tagged members can clear that up, I'm not the guru here either....
Thanks to both of you, it helps me getting things clear, i guess my PCT should be:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25
6 bromo 0 / 0 /150/150/100/100/100/50

Adex on hand just in case

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to both of you, it helps me getting things clear, i guess my PCT should be:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25

Wait for more input....

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Far from a guru, but I do appreciate the tag. I don't really have much experience with rebound gyno. I think Yates86 or Nac will answer this. Or NOSinmyveins

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't trust 6-bromo in pct, if you have a legit AI on hand use it!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25

Corrected:
Adex on hand for cycle, just in case.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25

Adex (if you don't have exem): 5x0.25mg eod (10 days) after cessation of Nolva

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as he takes nolva -no AI needed.... waiting for confirmation on this -but I'm 97.999% sure :)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I definitely agree on the point of not taking an AI unless needed. I've tanked my estrogen by taking too much exem and it's no good. No libido and unhappy joints.
This would be my main concern. If you are running an AI post pct and you don't know what's going on with your E, then tanking your E with a suicide AI is a very big possibility.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Far from a guru, but I do appreciate the tag. I don't really have much experience with rebound gyno. I think Yates86 or Nac will answer this. Or NOSinmyveins
ok, thanks for tagging Jakz

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25

Guys, is there a need for Nolva and Clomid?
I would think Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 would be enough?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD 10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10 /10
Halo 0 /0 /75 /75 /75 /75 /100 / 0
MK677 25 mg (I Will keep using it for the next 3 Months)
Derma 3 Pumps ed during cycle
that should be a nice run. you going to log it on AM?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Well it could be. I always feel rather over PCT than under PCT. I did that once. ONCE.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Corrected:
Adex on hand for cycle, just in case.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/ 25 /25

Adex (if you don't have exem): 5x0.25mg eod (10 days) after cessation of Nolva
Looks good, i know exem is a better option, but can´t get it right now, regarding Adex dosage i think i will have to go with 0.50mg eod , tabs are 1mg and they are too f.....g small , lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unless need?

what does that mean dd cups?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LGD suppresses fairly hard, Clomid + Nolva = good idea! IMHO

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Good lord this is way above my pay grade !!! lol seems like you have the right men on the job !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless need?

what does that mean dd cups?
Before gyno sets in you will notice! My nipples got extremely sensitive, later painful, later ice cone shape and lactating. That was awesome!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Before gyno sets in you will notice! My nipples got extremely sensitive, later painful, later ice cone shape and lactating. That was awesome!
Best source of protein.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
that should be a nice run. you going to log it on AM?
Thanks bro, Probably not, but i will at least open a tread to update some pictures results, but not sure if i will go into a lot of details this time, my next cutting cycle will be on Dec. (epiandro, Furuza, Ephedra) i will absolutly going to log that one, and next year after Holidays (around April or May) i will Cycle RPG Epistane for the first time, together with 4 AD or 1 testosterone for a recomp cycle... am very excited, i also will stack some sarms on my next cycles, maybe GW on the cutting one, and Ostarine on the Recomp cycle

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Thanks , me neither lol, the thing is, i have a bottle here since a lot of time , have no idea when or how to use it, i guess i will use it as standalone next year or bridging between two middle cycles

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord this is way above my pay grade !!! lol seems like you have the right men on the job !
lol, I Know that is why I tagged the pros!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know:

Even though the compounds used do not convert to e, after Nolva PCT it can come to the said rebound. During cycle, an AI may not be necessary and overdoing it could crash e-levels, hindering gains and getting hard on the joints.

My understanding with just Nolva was to take the AI during since Nolva only blocks the receptors. I always take Clomid with it.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
My .02
Nolva is better at blocking oestrogen receptors in breast tissue (or ralox) and clomid is better in the htpa. So nolva for gyno clomid for the quickest test restart.if gynonis your main worry:-
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT
Exemestane on standby.

Forget the bromo - the evidence of a test boost is weak at best. I threw mine away.

If you want to be ultra careful follow your serm course with a test booster like M-test or alphamax-xt

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Ok so here we go...

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/25/25
Adex 0 / 0 / 0 / 0.5mg eod for 10 days

I think this must be enough for a 5 Weeks Halodrol Cycle to be safe, What you think ? More Suggestions?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My understanding with just Nolva was to take the AI during since Nolva only blocks the receptors. I always take Clomid with it.

Well, you are wrong. Deal with it! LOL
Blocking the receptors is all you need, the free floating e is beneficial for healing and whatnot, probably converting into loads and loads of seminal fluid.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
My .02
Nolva is better at blocking oestrogen receptors in breast tissue (or ralox) and clomid is better in the htpa. So nolva for gyno clomid for the quickest test restart.if gynonis your main worry:-
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT
Exemestane on standby.

Forget the bromo - the evidence of a test boost is weak at best. I threw mine away.

If you want to be ultra careful follow your serm course with a test booster like M-test or alphamax-xt
the problem with a rebound seems to be after PCT is over.. and am really broke right now and have just Arimidex on hand.. thats why i think i should use it for 10 days right after Nolva

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
If you are really worried I would continue nolva for longer at an even lower dose. I've never used a-dex personally, but I thought it would tank libido. Nolva is cheap and effective, and allows your hormones to rebalance - a- dex can crush oestrogen, so the balance is still out of whack.

Whatever you choose good luck.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
If you are really worried I would continue nolva for longer at an even lower dose. I've never used a-dex personally, but I thought it would tank libido. Nolva is cheap and effective, and allows your hormones to rebalance - a- dex can crush oestrogen, so the balance is still out of whack.

Whatever you choose good luck.
the idea is good bro.. can you please give me an example of how long should be PCT and the dosage of Nolva in that case