Pretty sure my gear is fake

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I started a Var and primo cycle recently with 25mg var twice a day and 50mg primo ed.
I noticed the “var” made me really sleepy 15-20 minutes after taking it at any dose, even at 12.5mg 4 times a day I’d take it and I’d just need to take a nap. I’d get hungry as hell on it as well and noticed I’m actually more sore on it than off, as well as getting massive headaches all day. I’ve taken two days off from the gym due to some deaths in the family but previously I was 172lbs and as of this morning I was 180lbs! On a cut! Gonna go ahead and guess it’s Dbol.
Also I got some primo100 like I said and I noticed while on I sweat like a pig, it’s insane. Went through multiple pairs of clothes in one day. Endurance is down, when I mop at work I run out of breath really quickly and just tire out fast.
Guessing Tren? My primo isn’t clear it’s a light hay yellow color and my source says they use grape seed oil as a carrier. Pretty sure I know what is going on but I always like to get opinions on here. Took a shot of primo this morning and was sweating so hard and felt like I was gonna pass out in the funeral home . Just not 100% what’s up here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...don’t share that stuff with any ladies

Sounds about right to me anyway. Definitely the tren part. Var should give a bit of pep if anything but never used dbol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DBol shouldn’t make you sleepy. That sounds more like Anadrol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people get really hungry from Anadrol some totally lose appetite. DBol same thing. But DBol puts pep in your step like anavar, Anadrol makes you tired. Tren can also make you peppy.

Jeez man, tren and Anadrol for the first blast eh? You’re gonna have results at least, that’s for sure.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people get really hungry from Anadrol some totally lose appetite. DBol same thing. But DBol puts pep in your step like anavar, Anadrol makes you tired. Tren can also make you peppy.

Jeez man, tren and Anadrol for the first blast eh? You’re gonna have results at least, that’s for sure.
I ordered some more tests to find out what they are for sure. Tired as hell throughout the day, realized even with Benadryl I’m not really sleeping at night. I feel like dog **** bro, I’m absolutely starving but I can’t eat. Not sure how to explain that further. Horny as hell though. I thought it was the “primo” making me tired but it’s definitely the orals. I’ll post a pic of it in a few.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1753.JPG

Pharma test cyp on the left, Primo on the right. Both are supposed to be grape seed oil.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The test looks like test, the primo looks like super low dose tren.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d just get off it if I felt like ****...

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I tested the “var” tested positive for winny, no var or Dbol in it. Used two separate tests. Gonna test the primo tomorrow when I get the tests for it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also the reactions for most well dosed gear I’ve used these tests on are pretty fast, unless it’s nandrolone in which case the specific tests for it are time sensitive. So that makes me think this winny is rather low dosed. The Dbol, test, methyltest, mast, etc from gym labs and a local lab all reacted almost instantly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never run Var, I just cut out the middle man, save some money, and run Winny. There’s a few really good email-list sources floating around if you want to change your gear up for the next run...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also the reactions for most well dosed gear I’ve used these tests on are pretty fast, unless it’s nandrolone in which case the specific tests for it are time sensitive. So that makes me think this winny is rather low dosed. The Dbol, test, methyltest, mast, etc from gym labs and a local lab all reacted almost instantly.
Yeah if it’s a fake var or fake primo it’s gonna be underdosed whatever it is.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never run Var, I just cut out the middle man, save some money, and run Winny. There’s a few really good email-list sources floating around if you want to change your gear up for the next run...
I only run var I get as raws from China with an hplc or uplc text attached and it has to pass a roidtest FAST.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That one place I kept talking about and saying their var was legit. Yeah. It was legit.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk why I feel like purple var is the sh!t but I want some now.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure the var from “the new source” is also legit, though I have not tried it or laid hands on it. But I trust the guy.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear you didn't get what you paid for.

On a related note, does anyone know if the Anavar from the email-list source that has the initials RH is legit? Or is it a... "Raw" deal?