Pretty sure I got clen instead of albuterol

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
ordered some RC albuterol a few weeks ago...

started having some side effects in combing that with some T3. I've never noticed much from albuterol before, and I was only taking 5 mg/day (which was 1 ml). I noticed high BP, HR, some shakes and the beginning of cramps... I've never had any of those issues from albuterol before, but did at higher doses of clen (120 mcg/day). if this is the same clen I have taken before, then I was prolly taking aroudn 200 mcg/day, which makes sense based off the sides I was having...

buyer beware when it comes to research stuff....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run T3 before? How much T3 are you running? Did you ramp up your does? Have you run T3 with albuterol or clenbuterol before?

sespress

Awards
Dude. I shake and get heart rate increases from 2.5mg of albuterol annnd cramps without taurine. I've had RC and actual tablets too. Clen was always worse in each department but I kinda thought it was universal between them. Like if the sides got you from one they'd get you from the other.

The last time you had albuterol was it also RC? Same vendor? Concentration per ml and such?

T3 gave me shakes the one and only time I took it. I just kinda chalk it up to metabolic enhancement drugs... they are not for me. I occasionally take the albuterol I have left like if I need to drive late at night, bit only at 1-2mg.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate of mine was running 4-5 x 4mg a day with not many sides.

He ran Clen and had unbearable cramps and shakes.

:/

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Have you run T3 before? How much T3 are you running? Did you ramp up your does? Have you run T3 with albuterol or clenbuterol before?
yeah. I'm also hypo-thyroid, so when I first start T3 I usually feel great.... I'm only at 40 mcg/day of T3, and started at 20 mcg.

I've ran it with clen and albuterol before, too.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Dude. I shake and get heart rate increases from 2.5mg of albuterol annnd cramps without taurine. I've had RC and actual tablets too. Clen was always worse in each department but I kinda thought it was universal between them. Like if the sides got you from one they'd get you from the other.

The last time you had albuterol was it also RC? Same vendor? Concentration per ml and such?

T3 gave me shakes the one and only time I took it. I just kinda chalk it up to metabolic enhancement drugs... they are not for me. I occasionally take the albuterol I have left like if I need to drive late at night, bit only at 1-2mg.
yeah, same vendor, same dosage. I've taken albuterol a couple times and felt very little in effects.... a slight increase in HR, but none of the cramps, shakes, etc. I didn't notice those with lower doses of clen (40-60 mcg), but did notice them when I increased the dosage (100-120 mcg).

to be honest, I always felt albuterol was very benign in side effects, but this time around I was surprised what I was feeling...

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Mate of mine was running 4-5 x 4mg a day with not many sides.

He ran Clen and had unbearable cramps and shakes.

:/
yeah, I've taken albuterol at 15 mg/day and had less effects then clen at 80 mcg.

sespress

Awards
yeah, I've taken albuterol at 15 mg/day and had less effects then clen at 80 mcg.
Christ! 15? I think I might shake off my seat. I guess you builds up to that over a longer time.

Also should it take ketofin like they recommend with Clen? Would that help maybe? I understand Clen down regulates the receptors it uses (am I remembering this wrong?) Maybe same with albuterol? I have had a friend on it since grade school and be didn't cycle it or take anything with it. But he has horrible asthma so diff story.

I'll be honest ECA always treats me good. Or the do it yourself 24 hour psudaphed and a coffee.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Christ! 15? I think I might shake off my seat. I guess you builds up to that over a longer time.

Also should it take ketofin like they recommend with Clen? Would that help maybe? I understand Clen down regulates the receptors it uses (am I remembering this wrong?) Maybe same with albuterol? I have had a friend on it since grade school and be didn't cycle it or take anything with it. But he has horrible asthma so diff story.

I'll be honest ECA always treats me good. Or the do it yourself 24 hour psudaphed and a coffee.
Loads if people work up to 8/8/8 it seems on forums. 15mg isn't much.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

honestly, it took me 3 days to build up to 15mg. 5mg/day... I took a bit longer to taper up with clen, but that was due to some of the horror stories I had heard about it.

I know T3 can increase beta-3 receptors and that can increase some sides with clen/albu/etc, but like I said before, I've run that before and never had issues.

FWIW, I much prefer ephedrine too, but have not been able to get that very easily the past couple years.

at this point, I'm just gonna go with the T3 and leave the albuterol/clen out since I'm not 100% sure on what it really is, and don't want to deal with the sides right now.

(side note: ordinarily I would have taken ketotifen with the albuterol/clen, but I was only planning on dosing the albuterol pre-workout, so I doubt the desensitization would be an issue...)