Prepping for EPI cycle

PeaceMAC

Awards
Starting an EPI cycle in June. Second cycle (first was m-drol). Had great results with the drol but looking to do an insane cut within a 5-6 week timespan. Current plan is

Epi 20/40/40/40/60/60
Liver armour 4 a day
Not sure what else I should run during an epi cycle, kinda stumped here

PCT 4 weeks

Clomid 50/50/25/25
D-3 3000mg/day
Liver armour 4 a day
Alpha Max XT

Honestly guys just looking to keep it safe and experience no sides like my drol cycle. Had a great experience last time. Taking my 8 week rest cycle and looking to jump right into this EPI cycle. Super hyped.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Might want to pick up a test base like trest, 4 andro or real test to cobat the lethargy and libido loss.

Also get an AI like asin to start E3D after PCT to prevent the rebound gyno that EPI can cause

PeaceMAC

Awards
Might want to pick up a test base like trest, 4 andro or real test to cobat the lethargy and libido loss.

Also get an AI like asin to start E3D after PCT to prevent the rebound gyno that EPI can cause
I'll look into these!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is alpha kt? And don't expect epistane to cut you up; your diet and cardio will have to be on point, the epi wont help you shed bodyfat. I'd personally take more time off to play it safe, but thats optional

PeaceMAC

Awards
What is alpha kt? And don't expect epistane to cut you up; your diet and cardio will have to be on point, the epi wont help you shed bodyfat. I'd personally take more time off to play it safe, but thats optional
It's called alpha max xt sorry!

My diet is already on point and I have no issues with cardio. On top of 3 days of running a week also throwing in 3 swim days during this cut.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle looks good; I'd get some exemestane on hand to be safe