Premier Research Dien Diol research pet, log unsponsored

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well my research pet received first 1mL (50mg) Dien-Diol prior to his rigorous back routine this AM. Helped my pet apply TD across shoulder, clavicle bone, and some near thin skin part around inner ankle, thigh. Noticed the liquid has a reasonable smell, spreads on skin and absorbed easy with dropper, and dries fast. Don't have to wait too long, unless you live in a humid environment, I imagine.

Starting off after short Novladex/Armistane PCT, intermediate skill bodybuilder and pet ectodragon research animal (quite rare), age 37 third time seriously training, now with extra research on the side past 2 years.

First log on AM. Main research experience past 2 years has been with oral PH like DMZ or Epi applied to ectodragon, who is now 40lbs heavier sitting at 210-215bs and 14-15% BF... when 1st returning to the gym pet dragon had nagging injuries, was in terrible shape at 175lbs and nearly 20% BF! He stands 6'2" just like me.

Typical gym routine 15-20mins cardio at decent intensity to get upto THR, followed by weight training ala Lee Labrada type sets... but for dragon wings. :)

Macros are 3 solid clean meals, but sometimes after morning workout and post workout Mass-Tech shake in 2% milk, the dragon is not hungry for cereal... Grenade or Oh Yeah One bars are used for snacks, Stevia replaces sugar, and hydration with plenty of aminos. With job, new daughter, and this blasted research pet, lol, hard to cook more.

This AM, Pet ectodragon may have already noticed a nice strength boost and general muscle fullness at the gym this morning, will know more as the weeks progress and track strength and weight. Will research this dien-diol TD solo, no stacking for the time being for my pet. I read this kicks in fairly fast for other research pets?

Based on other's research of dien-diol I could find and suggestion will apply 2x daily for research pet, for 100mg total dose daily, close to general sweet-spot. Once pre workout, once after workout shower.

Before this last PCT, pet dragon came off a pretty successful DMZ 3 week, Osta 2 week, and LGD-4033 3 week extended PH to SARMs recomp.

Being a new dad, unsponsored... semi daily or weekly frequency of update is to be norm.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
In for this

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in..

JCX

JCX

Awards
IN! I have a bottle also- planning to use solo for 4-6 weeks next spring.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Friday - 9AM here on the West Coast.

Thursday - yesterday, was dragon's rest day (did 3 in a row prior M-W). Today he's back at it - went for a pretty good shoulders day + some legs. He noticed pretty good strength so far from the Dien-diol and still cardio endurance I think still from a little SR9009 I'm finishing. Also, some water weight shedding? Muscles feel pretty good, light warmness and reasonably full most of the day. Seems to increase hunger too from the past 3 days now. My dragon also receives a 10mg ED dose of MK-677, but noticed his hunger increased a good bit after PCT (which also included SR and MK).

So far ectodragon's current weight stats at start of the cycle are 205lbs and 13.8% BF on the scale, so I noticed sometimes when I start a cycle my weight will drop as I adjust to the compound before going up after first week (ended LGD at 210 and 14.5%, on Novla went to 215 and 15% water-fat%)... In this case, it seems to have shed the water weight from end of LGD cycle, followed by PCT on Novla. Past 3 days have increased hunger too, so need to up pet's cal intake.

Interestingly, after he just finished an LGD-4033 cycle (at the end of the long PH / SARM bridge mentioned above), I noticed he added some water weight (shows up as BF% on my Eat Smart scale). Ectodragon was consistently adding lean muscle weight after 1st week on LGD, crossover from prior 2 week Osta cut by upping clean carbs, but low sugar w/ stevia replacing sweeteners. Pet dragon did a 2 week Novladex PCT after this with Armistane. Noticed a bit of puffy right nip before short PCT. That's now gone... thankfully.

All my ectodragon's bloods work before cycle, after 2-week short PCT... are in normal range, but ALT of liver still a bit elevated. My total Test was low, but free Test (likely boosted by Novaldex was 89pg / ml, middle of normal range). Dragon will do a full PCT after this dien-diol run, hit the Novladex and Armistane hard for a while long PCT will be needed before Superdiol / S-drol comparison later. Seems like Novla did it's job to boost free test (turn on gonads). Just need to PCT long enough to build total test level up again.

Dragon's meals most days go like this: 5am protein bar + preworkout supps + 6am workout -7am Mass-Tech post workout shake + light cereal (optional). For lunch, I'll eat a full 12" subway, toasted sub with mostly meat + veg (no cheese or mayo) and a have a protein bar and amino-energy drinks throughout the day. Dinner is usually clean meats, rice or potatoes, and he may have a cheat snack here or there, or another protein bar or drink before bed.

My dragon's only previous Tren compound research was like half a bottle of SuperTrenabol (from BlackStone Labs). But it was not isolated, so I don't know if Tren starts as a strength + hardening agent for him? Add more cals to up gainz here too.

Also, for 2nd bottle of dien-diol (later research stack) I read about this "trifecta" of the (19-nor + test + dht) compound mix... Or, perhaps after 2-3 weeks of solo dien-diol (19-nor), depending on dragon's progress may add 4-androstenediol (test) or Epi (dht) to the research? Or may just run solo whole way, not sure yet.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yates84 - feel free to correct me, if u get a second on the trifecta thing... If that makes sense or not? Perhaps after 3rd week?

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I wonder what the half life on dien is

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder what the half life on dien is
Good question. Could not find a half life time from quick search...

From others on Viscous Forums, so far the leaning out, increased strength and hunger are norm for pets in research i read.

Dragon feels pretty strong, muscles feel full (not bloated) most of the day from single 100mg dose so far daily.

Weight is back up a lil at 207lbs and 15% BF this AM. Hope to keep trend going.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I can't even get on the forums

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't even get on the forums
Hmm, not sure... I just signed up, took admin there (small board) like 3-4 days to approve me.

Not a ton of info, a few bros from AM forums are there, and a few logs on dien-diol TD.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really solid chest workout this AM with ectodragon.

He trained with 100mg applied to tops of feet, chest, biceps - pre workout.

Despite being tired from baby dragon cries the night before, his strength was up, during gym session this morning. Was able to overtrain a bit, without excess soreness.

Gives him a nice warming feeling too.

So far so good, might boost to 100mg pre and 50mg after post workout shower.

More soon. Also, was told twice daily or split dosing for best research results...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think 1ml / 50mg twice a day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think 1ml / 50mg twice a day.
I thought i saw NOS post that this only needed to be applied once per day, because of
it being transdermal, and having a slower release into the bloodstream then oral.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought i saw NOS post that this only needed to be applied once per day, because of
it being transdermal, and having a slower release into the bloodstream then oral.
You maybe correct. yates84 might be able to shed some light on dosing for his dragon once a day or twice. or if it really matters? I would think 100mg. would be a good daily dose.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You maybe correct. yates84 might be able to shed some light on dosing for his dragon once a day or twice. or if it really matters? I would think 100mg. would be a good daily dose.
You're right, Yates said twice a day in the Dien Diol Now Available thread, is ideal research frequency.

100mg, is good, upto 150mg he said would be plenty for research needs.

Had a solid back workout this morining... noticing a consistent strength, pump, and hardness from the TD dien diol - when looking at my pet ectodragon during and after workout. Hunger is also elevated, have to have a protein bar on hand more frequently to keep the stomach from growling. Will check weight later today.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I should note other supplements taken throughout the dragon's research cycle.

Cycle Support = Lecheek Nutrition's Cycle armor + Nutricost TUDCA 500mg daily.
Energy for cardio = SR9009, 25mg daily
GH support = Ghar1ne from OL UK - MK677 at 10mg daily
Armistane 37.5mg, AI (used only occasionally).

Creatine HCL preworkout, with Outlier Nutrition's Deviation pre-workout mix.
Creatine monohydrate post workout with Mass-Tech or Elite Labs USA gainer shakes.
Other nutrition macros are mentioned earlier post.

Now, It's the end of week 1 and dragon is sitting at 207.5lbs and 14.5% BF. Seems like weight is going up slowly again, to end of my dragon's last DMZ research (210lbs) but with less BF%, so that's good. Strength, muscle hardness, and hunger is increased, need to up calories soon... Hard with the baby dragon around sometimes.

Shoulders and some legs tomorrow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you got the funds I would throw in some 7-Alpha Ace.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh, have not yet researched trestolone or its acetate, 7-alpha ace yet... i hear good things.

Given my research cabinet is pretty well stocked (EDIT - actually I need to balance my PH / SARM ratio and get more SARMS to do the PH / SARM / PCT long cycles, with more space between methyl PHs), funds are tight for a bit. From my existing cabinet, Yates said Epistane would stack well for my pet, but want to reduce his methyl PH research frequency... so I am thinking 4-androstenediol could be dedicated instead, to research after 2nd week solo dien-diol...

4-androstenediol is also new to my research, but folks on Viscous forums said it would combine well? Added would provide 2/3 of the (19-nor + test + dht) "trifecta" i think? 4-andro here Converts to 15% test, and dien-diol is a 19-nor type right?

http://viciousforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=30895#p30895 it's a small board, so not as many responders.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upon reorganizing my research cabinet, i def need more SARMs or non methyl PH to balance out inventory. Will make room in the cabinet, but for now have to make do.

EDIT - 50mg to 150mg of 4-androstenediol right research level, in stack with 100-150mg dien-diol daily?

After 1 week I've decided to include 4-andro, at 50mg tonight to assess personal tolerance, 100mg tomorrow. It has a short half life, so pre workout dose and midday dose. It's a powder so that's less convenient, requires mg scale handy.

From MR website:
"For beginners, a daily dose of 50-150mg can be run for a period of 6-8 weeks.
Advanced users can go up to 300mg for a period of 8 weeks.When stacking with other compounds, a dosage of 100-200mg daily, for the duration of the cycle is recommended."

https://www.muscle-research.com/content/1209-4-Andro-(4-Androstenediol)

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reading up on this. Methylated nandrolone, so like deca... cool. Always wanted to research that.

Very tempting from what i am reading, except the instant male contraception part, at low dose... we like our baby girl, might want a 2nd. But if wife changes her mind, all over some liquid MENT from PRE.

JCX

JCX

Awards
What has your dragon been feeling like on the dien-dione solo? Anything notable in terms of sides? I heard that 19-nor compounds are somewhat 'hair safe' and do not cause rapid shedding, any insight?? is your diet more a recomp of full bulk? wondering how this compound effects fat loss.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What has your dragon been feeling like on the dien-dione solo? Anything notable in terms of sides? I heard that 19-nor compounds are somewhat 'hair safe' and do not cause rapid shedding, any insight?? is your diet more a recomp of full bulk? wondering how this compound effects fat loss.
He's been feeling pretty good. Although, it does cause some aggression increase, not redeye anger, but wife asked what got into me lol.

Did shoulders and legs with my dragon, today at 6AM, and after TD application to upper chest, inner biceps, tops of feet (wherever i can see blood vessels) dragon noticed a warming feeling, followed by a tightening or hardening of shoulders, biceps for several hours.

To start week 2, now I am also including 100mg of 4-androstenediol for his research, daily pre workout with dien diol TD. Strength was good and intensity of workout was good too this AM. Not quite as strong as say M1AD or DMZ in terms of pure raw aggression, but also not as harsh toxicity wise and he is not adding water weight.

My ectodragon has male pattern baldness, but he also has the michael jordan oval shape head and tallish, so he just shaves... lost that battle before the bodybuilding. So can't comment on hairline. His seems driven by genetics, not affected by research compounds.

Will post updated weight stats later, but even if this a lean-gainer, or recomp - instead of a rapid gainer with water bloat... i am cool with that. Bascially, if he can hit end of last DMZ research cycle weight, without the water bloat... that's a win.

So far so good, only 1 week in.

I would say his diet is recomp mode still, hunger is increased, but still need to ramp up food or clean carb intake. Hard though, because this same diet took me from 170lbs to 210lbs in 2 years. Will work on that.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the latest lab notes. I have some diendione in my stash and plan to run solo for a spring research project. Currently running a 4 month bulk with mk-677.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! Thanks for the latest lab notes. I have some diendione in my stash and plan to run solo for a spring research project. Currently running a 4 month bulk with mk-677.
Woah, 4 months. Just MK (probably OK) or other things stacked?

I'm a relative newbie. Only shorter 1 month methyl PH cycles of research under the belt, PCT between, and about 5 cycles. 6th cycle of research a PH / SARM bridge thing which doubled the length to two months, before a PCT. Mentioned above.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I have just started 12.5mg mk677. Have enough for 4 months will see how things progress in the first 2 months. Did a nice cut through summer wirh 11kt and 1andro finished up pct in sept. Gotta plan the next spring cycle now!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studhorse - challenge accepted. 2x bottles coming of 7 Alpha Ace for research enjoyment.

And currently the recomp. continues, ectodragon holding fast at 207lbs but for the first time he dropped below 13% on eat smart scale to 12.6% BF. It is like transdermal tren, based on what dragon's reports vs. Other tren users reports, this seems to be a good tren-cousin TD.

But that's super good, I'm only 3lbs under end last LGD research weight 210lbs at 15%, now 207lbs at 12.7% recomp in effect I'd say! I hear bulk cycles on methyl PH go better when leaner anyway...

It increased my apetite, had i stuffed face more (will in 2 weeks when in laws fly home)... it would be lean gainer.

So now he's leaner / harder, might save the extra Diol for next time (happens fast for ectodragon's), I want to switch up after 2nd or 3rd week, and add 7 alpha or research and head back to gainzville - or look at this purerawz S-drol dropped on the dragon's tounge (while waiting on PRE to finish developing Super-diol).

After the next methyl PH research, probably bridge right to LGD research and then long PCT. wash rinse repeat.

Any thoughts? In general I want to space out the methyl PH research by using longer PH //> SARM bridge //> PCT cycles.

https://youtu.be/pdK27DHd9Yo

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Samson7, you should check this out... my ectodragon is about to get MENTal research, via PRE.

Then later LGD from Sarmspharm research.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse - challenge accepted. 2x bottles coming of 7 Alpha Ace for research enjoyment.

And currently the recomp. continues, ectodragon holding fast at 207lbs but for the first time he dropped below 13% on eat smart scale to 12.6% BF. It is like transdermal tren, based on what dragon's reports vs. Other tren users reports, this seems to be a good tren-cousin TD.

But that's super good, I'm only 3lbs under end last LGD research weight 210lbs at 15%, now 207lbs at 12.7% recomp in effect I'd say! I hear bulk cycles on methyl PH go better when leaner anyway...

It increased my apetite, had i stuffed face more (will in 2 weeks when in laws fly home)... it would be lean gainer.

So now he's leaner / harder, might save the extra Diol for next time (happens fast for ectodragon's), I want to switch up after 2nd or 3rd week, and add 7 alpha or research and head back to gainzville - or look at this purerawz S-drol dropped on the dragon's tounge (while waiting on PRE to finish developing Super-diol).

After the next methyl PH research, probably bridge right to LGD research and then long PCT. wash rinse repeat.

Any thoughts? In general I want to space out the methyl PH research by using longer PH //> SARM bridge //> PCT cycles.

https://youtu.be/pdK27DHd9Yo
warning! your ectodragon may become a beast!
That guy cracks me up.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to, but a bit pricey for LGD, i have to work through existing stock...

Might also let dien diol research continue to 3rd week, as into week 2, his weight has started to rise 210lbs and 13.2% on the scale this AM. Coolio, dragon can see some upper abs finally!

Ectodragon had a solid chest, triceps overtrain session this AM on dien diol. Speed set or superset, some drop sets toward end.

Good dense muscle pumps. Dragon was tired this morning, but only TD dien diol alone this AM with a little SR9009, still improved strength (moreso after he warmed up) a few sets in.

We did increase carbs a bit, rested yesterday, and that may have flipped mode from recomp to lean gain. Also, this must be very easy on liver, as dragon's urine stays nice and clear light yellow... not bright orange like when on a harsher methyl PH.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Log Paused... Going to research PRE 7 Alpha Ace (liquid MENT) to send dragon to bulkseason. Will start another log and post a link below.

Overall in two weeks dragon saw some solid strength and recomp. was had with dien diol. Saving this mainly for after methyl PH research to eliminate dragon's water under skin, keep strength, and hardness is how I plan his research forward I think. And in combination with 4-androstenediol or epistane next time.

Next use for a recomp. I will relight this thread.

Dragon needed about 100mg to 150mg for sweet spot daily.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have decided to resume dragon diel diol TD research, since Sdrol research is going well... going to use it as a hardening and strength agent for next few weeks.

Will post relevant combo results here as well.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 100mg dien-diol TD tonight added to S-drol, definitely noticed warming, a little lethargy, and pump hardness across upper body where applied. Cool. See how this combo continues.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have continued with 100mg dosing of Dien-Diol while on 1st week of S-drol research with my pet ectodragon.

It consistently provide hardness and strength in the gym, it does make the S-Drol pump feel more dense if the word I would use.

Right now at 214lbs and 14.2% BF today. So it gives Tren like benefits, with less side effects I'd say. Cool.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, it's end of the 1st bottle of Dien-Diol. So to conclude this research my pet dragon is tipping the scales at 219lbs today and 15.1% BF. Pretty good, very close to cycle target of 220lbs.

Dragon is also nearing end of 2 weeks of purerawz S-Drol. Dien-diol 1.5mg (150mg) provides nice strength and hardening effect to the S-drol pump today did a pretty serious shoulder and legs routine.

Look forward to researching my 2nd bottle of Dien-Diol after next bulk run for Mr. no more ectodragon.