Premier Research Bulk Cycle. *sponsored and un-sponsored* BULK, after RAD-140 recomp.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After a PCT, following a RAD-140 with Test E base re-composition run, I will do more volume and form, less heavy weights, next 3-4 weeks work to heal and travel, stretch do body weight movements and baby proof house again...

Starting 3rd week in April, I want to start a methyl PH bulk, particularly PRE M-Sten I have purchased. I also have PRE Super-Diol donated for log research. I am thinking run a 4 week cycle, with Test E + EQ base + M-Sten - with lots of TUDCA and CEL Cycle support with NAC and see if I can do a real blast for the first time for keep liver values down from blood work.

I've always tried all of these PH, SARMS, and IM Test + EQ independently - well mostly.Some experimental overlaps, but now I think I have a pallet to work from, so here we go in 2018 Q2.

Of course kitchen skillz, supplements, vitamins, and protein/aminos are on hand keeping motivation is always kee after long period of intense training and life issues... Real SERMs also on hand for PCT now, with AI in case of gyno flare up. Monthly blood work at Kaiser to follow. thank god my primary care doc scolds me for caution but lets me run blood work to track all this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yates84, nubioso
Currently siting at an improved 214lbs and 14% BF after recomp with RAD-140. After overdue PCT, thinking Test E + M-Sten should be a good 3 weeks and then 2 week more of Superdiol with Test E base still. Thinking I can get to 230lbs and probably 16% BF. Then cut again to hit 229lbs and 13? Bf. That would be excellent if I can make these cyclical gains.

Just planning out next run. Also like the new Premier Oils site line up, very impressive choices. Trest Enthanate is awesome looking but expensive, but maybe after I get my bonus.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How’d you like the RAD? Sorry if I asked you already I have been researching a lot lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’d you like the RAD? Sorry if I asked you already I have been researching a lot lol
I like it alot, probably sell my extra Ostarine and get more RAD. Good pump, strength endurance is great, and helps lean out midsection if you add some cardio or intense short rest sets. Seems to help retain bulk cycle gains and makes up for not the best diet at times. Or in other words, better diet better results amplified. With Test and EQ base i felt pretty darn good the whole time. Will get post cycle bloods soon.