Predator Plexx and Super Dmz 3.0 stack?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
So i have one bottle of each left and they both expire within the next few months. Would it be crazy to stack these two products or even run them back to back? The two possibilities i was considering were:

1. Run predator plexx solo for the first 2 weeks at 2 caps a day, for the final 2 weeks run 1 cap a day of Super Dmz 3.0 in addition to the predator plexx, and then when im done with that run the rest of the super dmz at 2 caps a day until the bottle is finished

OR

2. Run predator plexx for 4 weeks and then immediately run the super dmz for a total of 8 week cycle.

I have been lifting for about 5 years steady, age 25. 6'1 and weight about 207 with one previous msten cycle under my belt. I have all the necessary support and post cycle products on hand, im just trying to figure out the best way to run these products before the expire and lose potency.

Would either of the plans i outlined makes sense or is it still best to just run them in seperate cycles?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The expiration dates don't matter as long as they're kept in a cool dry place.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also that is 4 methylated compounds at once. Dumb. You also really need to run things for longer than 4 weeks to get the most out of it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So i have one bottle of each left and they both expire within the next few months. Would it be crazy to stack these two products or even run them back to back? The two possibilities i was considering were:

1. Run predator plexx solo for the first 2 weeks at 2 caps a day, for the final 2 weeks run 1 cap a day of Super Dmz 3.0 in addition to the predator plexx, and then when im done with that run the rest of the super dmz at 2 caps a day until the bottle is finished

OR

2. Run predator plexx for 4 weeks and then immediately run the super dmz for a total of 8 week cycle.

I have been lifting for about 5 years steady, age 25. 6'1 and weight about 207 with one previous msten cycle under my belt. I have all the necessary support and post cycle products on hand, im just trying to figure out the best way to run these products before the expire and lose potency.

Would either of the plans i outlined makes sense or is it still best to just run them in seperate cycles?
There is no good way to run those, Sell them and buy real injectable gear. Running that many orals ruined the lining of my stomach. You don't want to run oral only cycles my friend. Especially methylated ones. My two cents

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Also that is 4 methylated compounds at once. Dumb. You also really need to run things for longer than 4 weeks to get the most out of it.
The running for more than 4 weeks thing is the only reason i considered it an option in the first place, but yes i agree that many compounds at once can be dangerous. I mostly wanted to just get the opinion of others on the topic

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The running for more than 4 weeks thing is the only reason i considered it an option in the first place, but yes i agree that many compounds at once can be dangerous. I mostly wanted to just get the opinion of others on the topic
I would agree with reps4jesus , get some prop and run that for 8-10 weeks and maybe kickstart with the dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks, but that's still too many methylated compounds in my opinion.

Or Trest if you don't want to pin.