Predator overseas question

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Looking to place my first order with predator over in the UK.

Has anyone used them recently and vouch all their stuff is legit?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah they are legit bro. Expensive but legit

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah they are legit bro. Expensive but legit
^^^^
Dont usually mind paying extra for piece of mind - but you can empty your pockets very fast on pred

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never had an issue personally, although I have heard some mixed reviews on the Fusions lineup

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had an issue personally, although I have heard some mixed reviews on the Fusions lineup
That’s because the more available something is the more beginners will grab it, think it’s gonna be magic, get nothing out of it because they don’t eat or train right, and call it bunk. I remember seeing people say superdrol wasn’t sh1t back in the day, when other guys were blowing the **** up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s because the more available something is the more beginners will grab it, think it’s gonna be magic, get nothing out of it because they don’t eat or train right, and call it bunk. I remember seeing people say superdrol wasn’t sh1t back in the day, when other guys were blowing the **** up.
Yates84 had a bad experience with the fusion lineup, and he’s one of the most reputable guys here. I do agree that some of the other negative feedback probably came from less credible sources.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely pricey as hell and if you mind playing the waiting game (depending on where you're at)pretty legit

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be fair though legit superdrol will show results no matter whaT. Same with anadrol or any other extremely strong oral. You can eat like **** and drink like a fish and still see something. Now those guys I knew like that didn’t keep **** but they still blew up when on.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be fair though legit superdrol will show results no matter whaT. Same with anadrol or any other extremely strong oral. You can eat like **** and drink like a fish and still see something. Now those guys I knew like that didn’t keep **** but they still blew up when on.
I remember talking to a kid that had superdrol and he thought he was supposed to take it when he worked out ... roughly 3 days a week. He would be one that saw no results....who knows how these people new to the stuff with no knowledge on diet / training / supplementation are using it. I'd imagine those are the only ones who could trash something like sdrol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s funny you compared superdrol and anadrol, because superdrol is supposed to be “short” for Super Anadrol.

And, it’s not going to show results if you don’t do a damn thing but go to the gym on Sunday like twice ever.