Predator and Inferno BOGO + 27.77% discount

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predator lovers!! Where you at?
BloodManor you guys should post this here. So much love for Predator and CnP in general, people may want to try it or stock up your supps.

I got a couple bottles of Predator. Start stocking up.

Discount Code: Premature27

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECD70A99-D778-443B-A2B9-C7BEE40F1096.jpeg

From time to time everyone jumps the gun. The anticipation of the event is often too much to handle. And because we can’t hold it any longer, we are prematurely launching a Valentine’s Day sale! Now through Monday Buy One, Get One Free on Predator and Inferno, plus 27.77% Off Everything with coupon code Premature27 at checkout.

https://www.chaosandpain.com

You beat me too it :)

pyrobatt EMPIREMIND

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 179205

From time to time everyone jumps the gun. The anticipation of the event is often too much to handle. And because we can’t hold it any longer, we are prematurely launching a Valentine’s Day sale! Now through Monday Buy One, Get One Free on Predator and Inferno, plus 27.77% Off Everything with coupon code Premature27 at checkout.

https://www.chaosandpain.com

You beat me too it :)

pyrobatt EMPIREMIND
I’ve been impatiently waiting for this BOGO
CCC21DC2-96C1-49A6-A0AB-F7C8B6E4EE8D.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha
Predator is one of our bigger sellers but inferno is one that people should be looking at - https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-inferno-thermogenic-fat-burner/ I love the energy and the appetite suppression it delivers
I can’t handle buying another Fat Burner. Lol.. I already have more than I could use. Definitely going to try Cannibal Claw. Sorry. Totally out of context question. How can Cannibal Claw be out to best use: Early Morning Cardio on empty stomach or my actual workout+cardio in the evening?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t handle buying another Fat Burner. Lol.. I already have more than I could use. Definitely going to try Cannibal Claw. Sorry. Totally out of context question. How can Cannibal Claw be out to best use: Early Morning Cardio on empty stomach or my actual workout+cardio in the evening?
I would steer away from the evening since it does increase thyroid function which increases energy and focus. Some people have a hard time dosing around bed time.
But I hear you about fat burners lol I have several bottles from several companies in my cabinets

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mowglisml you were looking for Predator, no?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every so often guys are looking for gda’s. We always tell them predator and mention deals you can’t beat. This is one of them! As usual

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every so often guys are looking for gda’s. We always tell them predator and mention deals you can’t beat. This is one of them! As usual
I agree at this price point you can’t get better

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BloodManor you guys should post this here. So much love for Predator and CnP in general, people may want to try it or stock up your supps.

Discount Code: Premature27[/QUOTE jtmass be like the kid in class who could never hold a secret... "Did you bring it to school today?... Yeah but dont tell jtmass he'll tell EVERYONE!"

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Discount Code: Premature27[/QUOTE jtmass be like the kid in class who could never hold a secret... "Did you bring it to school today?... Yeah but dont tell jtmass he'll tell EVERYONE!"
Lol.. I don’t like secrets.. the word itself means something is fishy. And you’re right, btw.. I just can’t hold on to secrets..

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Are there any logs or reviews of the Inferno? Looks pretty legittt

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Also, what's the dosing on Inferno? Best to take all in the morning, or say take one pill three times a day?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As always, picked up a couple bottles of that bogo predator

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any logs or reviews of the Inferno? Looks pretty legittt
Also, what's the dosing on Inferno? Best to take all in the morning, or say take one pill three times a day?
No logs that I’m aware of on this site. But they have reviews on our site.

I like to dose 2 am before workout and one mid afternoon.

As always, picked up a couple bottles of that bogo predator
Thank you for your continued support we appreciate it

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got 4 bottles around Xmas. Might have to restock even though I still have 2 left. Hmm

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Anybody use a blood glucose monitor while supplementing with predator ? Results ??

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody use a blood glucose monitor while supplementing with predator ? Results ??
Yes The Solution has tested it in the past and posted replies. Predator is one of his favorites at this price point.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up another bogo on the predator. Best priced gda you can get.

Thank you for the support
We get excited as you guys when we have big sales like this. It’s makes us smile knowing we are giving back to our customers and how me we appreciate you.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So does this sale end today? If so I probably should get an order in...