Precautions while taking clenbuterol

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was going to try clenbuterol for a two week period and wanted to gather some information on precautions to take to reduce the negative symptoms. I read from bodybuilding logs that many experience tachycardia (depending on dose), insomnia at night, "speed dick," and shaking of limbs. I think I can handle a faster heart rate, but prefer to keep it below like 120 bpm, though this may still happen. I have prescribed propranolol (beta blockers), klonopin (a benzo/sedative), and melatonin. I am not certain if some bad interaction would happen between clen and beta blockers, such as betas reducing the effectiveness of clen? You think the other two medications might be helpful in alleviating the anxiety symptoms? I don't know for certain but just wanted to know if others had used such meds to relieve sides of clen. I have the medical brand Klenbol of clenbuterol 60 mcg tablets, and it says for asthma patients in country where it is legal to take 20 mcg once in morning and early evening, but I read everyone recommends only in morning to avoid insomnia, which makes sense. My plan is to start with 20 mcg and build up very slowly. Well, that is all I have thought up for a plan of relief. Anything else people recommend to deal with sides?

I've dieted naturally for 6 months and have lost some lbs of fat, but I wanted to try a new shortcut in fat loss so I am accepting risks. In the past I've tried some shortcuts such as with albuterol, but I only took it because I heard it was far less potent and hence the side effects not near as bad.

I did on average 24 mg a day of albuterol and all I felt some jitteriness in my hands and temperature increase but nothing beyond that. For anyone who has done both clen and albuterol, how would you compare the two in sides? Let's say 20 mcg of clen versus 6 mg of albuterol (6 mg was my frequent dose each day when using albuterol).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was going to try clenbuterol for a two week period and wanted to gather some information on precautions to take to reduce the negative symptoms. I read from bodybuilding logs that many experience tachycardia (depending on dose), insomnia at night, "speed dick," and shaking of limbs. I think I can handle a faster heart rate, but prefer to keep it below like 120 bpm, though this may still happen. I have prescribed propranolol (beta blockers), klonopin (a benzo/sedative), and melatonin. I am not certain if some bad interaction would happen between clen and beta blockers, such as betas reducing the effectiveness of clen? You think the other two medications might be helpful in alleviating the anxiety symptoms? I don't know for certain but just wanted to know if others had used such meds to relieve sides of clen. I have the medical brand Klenbol of clenbuterol 60 mcg tablets, and it says for asthma patients in country where it is legal to take 20 mcg once in morning and early evening, but I read everyone recommends only in morning to avoid insomnia, which makes sense. My plan is to start with 20 mcg and build up very slowly. Well, that is all I have thought up for a plan of relief. Anything else people recommend to deal with sides?

I've dieted naturally for 6 months and have lost some lbs of fat, but I wanted to try a new shortcut in fat loss so I am accepting risks. In the past I've tried some shortcuts such as with albuterol, but I only took it because I heard it was far less potent and hence the side effects not near as bad.

I did on average 24 mg a day of albuterol and all I felt some jitteriness in my hands and temperature increase but nothing beyond that. For anyone who has done both clen and albuterol, how would you compare the two in sides? Let's say 20 mcg of clen versus 6 mg of albuterol (6 mg was my frequent dose each day when using albuterol).
Brother, it is my honest opinion that anyone who has a legitimate reason to be prescribed Benzos and Beta Blockers probably shouldn't use Clen.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Propanolol is not selective and will compete against clen. If you have anxiety, perhaps caffeine + forskolin do the trick.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I love clen bro but agree with @Renew1 in this case

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you still want to use clenbuterol, it can be effective even at 20 mcg...
And if you decide to take it, don't take it on leg day. No amount of water, stretching, taurine, magesium will help with cramps...

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you still want to use clenbuterol, it can be effective even at 20 mcg...
And if you decide to take it, don't take it on leg day. No amount of water, stretching, taurine, magesium will help with cramps...
I'll try 20 mcg and see how that goes. Leg day tip noted. Thx!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll try 20 mcg and see how that goes. Leg day tip noted. Thx!
Don’t. Beta blockers will compete against it. There’s a reason you were prescribed them. Clen will only aggravate that condition.

And heart rate of 120 bpm is crazy. Do you want to feel like that all day? Clen has like a 16 hour half life. That’s like climbing a hill on a bike with a backpack on. I don’t even enjoy going to work when my hr is above 75 if I had too much Y.

I’m sorry, it’s not a thing for me, I usually shut up but since you’re asking about those specific conditions I would say avoid it.

And 5 mcg seems way more appropriate a dose than 20 mcg for your first day. Gauge reaction first.

JRF907

JRF907

Awards
Im a fan of clen for my contest prep clients , but rarely recommend it in place of old fashioned cardio to loose fat.
Some key info is missing in your case since I’m new here and don’t know you. Age , weight and resting HR would be helpful to know prior to recommending ( If at all given your current meds) a starting dose .

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read an ER article that recommended patients who presented with symptoms of confirmed clen abuse were to be treated with beta-blockers to counteract clens activity.

Depending on your doses, best case scenario I think youll either be wasting your time taking clen, or wasting your time taking the bb's. So seems a bit Dumb or Dumber to me.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not a fan off it. Never seemed to work much better than eca. Also my preferred option is yohimbe. Plus it’s not like any of them are magic. It’s still going to be 99 percent diet.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’m not a fan off it. Never seemed to work much better than eca. Also my preferred option is yohimbe. Plus it’s not like any of them are magic. It’s still going to be 99 percent diet.
What is the appropriate dosages for yohimbe or yohimbine how ever you spell it lol

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What is the appropriate dosages for yohimbe or yohimbine how ever you spell it lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has to be taken when fasted and I’d start as low as possible to see how you handle it. Primaforce is 2.5 mgs. It treats some people horribly and may be less tolerable than clean to some. I work my way up to 7 so about 17 mgs. Some go to 20. Seriously though start at 2.5 if you try it.