Unanswered Pre workouts?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
What pre workouts yall using that are good the one I have now makes me crash and feel like crap... I've use cannibal feroxx in the past that's prolly one of my favorites so far. Give me some options to check out thanx...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What pre workouts yall using that are good the one I have now makes me crash and feel like crap... I've use cannibal feroxx in the past that's prolly one of my favorites so far. Give me some options to check out thanx...
Before anyone suggests anything

what made you feel like crap? What other pre-workouts have you used that you hated and enjoyed?
This may help us narrow down what ingredient or ingredients you may not react to

What is your preferred stimulant range for caffeine? 200? 300? 400?
Are you looking for a well rounded pre? Do you favor more pump , cognitive-enhancing effects, or just a very strong caffeine/stimulant bomb?

These are a good list of solid suggested preworkouts:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlife Amped

If you want stim bombs:
Anarchy Labs Assassin
Apollo Nutrition Hooligan

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
Sparta Kraken Pump
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve just ordered 2 tubs of dark energy, seen some good reviews so hopefully will live up to the hype. Excelsior is my current favourite by a long way but it’s pretty hard core

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
White warped is a good clean energy with zero crash in my experience. Any exotic stims normally have a rough come down for me.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout at night and have been focusing on non-stims. I have been getting great pumps with just Vaso-6 by itself.

If you like stims, I really enjoyed C4. It's solid, regularly on sale, and tastes good.

These super-stimmed out pres likely aren't good in the long run. Over 400mg is not recommended by the AHA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution gave a pretty good list. I would tag on Seismic Surge and Wild Thing to the list.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I like something 6es with good focus not all that worried about pump if I get worried about a pump I will usually throw a gda into my pre but I got some stuff cheap on sale psychotics labs psycho circus and I had BPS stim rush it wasnt to bad before this it has yohimbine in it and I usually dont tolerate yohimbine to well. But more so looking for something to give me a good focus and clean energy. To much stim makes me feel tweeky and cant stay on task. Thanx for the input though guys I will read into some of the ones yall suggested. I may be leaning toward Kraken I used to hear a lot of good stuff about it...

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I like something 6es with good focus not all that worried about pump if I get worried about a pump I will usually throw a gda into my pre but I got some stuff cheap on sale psychotics labs psycho circus and I had BPS stim rush it wasnt to bad before this it has yohimbine in it and I usually dont tolerate yohimbine to well. But more so looking for something to give me a good focus and clean energy. To much stim makes me feel tweeky and cant stay on task. Thanx for the input though guys I will read into some of the ones yall suggested. I may be leaning toward Kraken I used to hear a lot of good stuff about it...