Pre workout supplement option

Edwardo11

Awards
Hi, I need few good suggestion on pre workout supplement to improve strength and overall endurance.

Any good suggestion pls

Thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, I need few good suggestion on pre workout supplement to improve strength and overall endurance.

Any good suggestion pls

Thanks
Why did you make three different threads?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 is great for improved endurance. You can use it pre-workout, but its best used daily for best results.
Here is a link where you can read about it: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/peak02-capsules-180-veg-caps/
We are temporarily out of stock but it will be back in next week.

For a pre-workout, VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush are great options. VasoForce Rush is basically VasoForce XT + energy.
VasoForce XT - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/
VasoForce Rush - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-rush-100-capsules/

If you want a high energy pre-workout powder, Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is awesome. Muscle Addiction is out of stock direct but DPS has it on sale for around 24.00 after the coupon code. It has ingredients for pumps, endurance, and energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why did you make three different threads?
He probably didn't mean to. When make a thread now, a lot of times it just spins. And when that happens, people tend to click it again thinking it didn't take. And he seems new to the site so he probably didn't know. When the site first started doing that, I messed up and did it myself. That's why I try to be understanding of people when that happens.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He probably didn't mean to. When make a thread now, a lot of times it just spins. And when that happens, people tend to click it again thinking it didn't take. And he seems new to the site so he probably didn't know. When the site first started doing that, I messed up and did it myself. That's why I try to be understanding of people when that happens.
Yeah it’s happened to me too, but I’ve noticed some new accounts being made from other countries and they’re posting spam links. His account is very new, says he’s from India and has only made 5 posts. I’m just skeptical.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s happened to me too, but I’ve noticed some new accounts being made from other countries and they’re posting spam links. His account is very new, says he’s from India and has only made 5 posts. I’m just skeptical.
Gotcha. I didn't see that part. I'm used to the spammers just going right to it full steam lol. Like the guy last week, I don't know if you saw him but he got to like 55 posts in no time lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s a long teaser period
and then one day you find 10 years have got behind you....

never pass up a opportunity to throw out some floyd!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vasoforce rush is good stuff and iconic pre looks very solid. Seismic surge would be more of heavier hitter in the stim department but very comprehensive if you’re looking for a stronger stim option. Can’t go wrong with any of the three options.

Edwardo11

Awards
That's precisely what has happened. Thanks for understanding

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you stack vasorush with AE,MTest and stano plex? I usually take AE and stano plex pre workout with Alpha King Fury. Since AKF is now discontinued im looking for a pump pre workout and at considering vasoforce or bucked up. However I see vasoforce has some of the same ingredients as AE and stano plex @sns8778

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you stack vasorush with AE,MTest and stano plex? I usually take AE and stano plex pre workout with Alpha King Fury. Since AKF is now discontinued im looking for a pump pre workout and at considering vasoforce or bucked up. However I see vasoforce has some of the same ingredients as AE and stano plex @sns8778
I have stacked all of those in the past with great results. Even with the ingredient overlap the dosages in a good range. You could always halfdose the vasoforce if the pumps are too intense with a full dose.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have stacked all of those in the past with great results. Even with the ingredient overlap the dosages in a good range. You could always halfdose the vasoforce if the pumps are too intense with a full dose.
awesome! i know what you mean about intense pumps. one day during arms i thought they were gonna pop! the vascularity with that stack is insane

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, you could definitely stack them together. If the pumps are too intense from taking them at the same time, you could just space your dosage out - like take Anabolic Effect and Stano-Plex morning and night and then VasoForce before your workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vasoforce rush is good stuff and iconic pre looks very solid. Seismic surge would be more of heavier hitter in the stim department but very comprehensive if you’re looking for a stronger stim option. Can’t go wrong with any of the three options.

iconic formulations is also coming out with a heavy hitter stim pre-workout--all out war.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I didn't see that part. I'm used to the spammers just going right to it full steam lol. Like the guy last week, I don't know if you saw him but he got to like 55 posts in no time lol.
Lol I didn’t see that one! I’ve seen a quite a few other spammers on the forum lately. I hope the mods are monitoring them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above already seismic surge by hard rock supplement will be a hard one to beat in terms of strength and stims imo.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The record for this is 10 identical threads posted inside of minutes, what I've seen.