Pre workout/stimulants while on accutane.

Sammy33

Awards
Hi, I'm going to be on Accutane soon, but I use fat burners often. I was wondering if it will cause any side effects. Can I prevent this? What do I use instead? Any suggestions.

I am currently using "lipodrene" as always (ingredients are in the pic). If it does cause side effects, can I use natural fat burners with no caffeine or stimulants instead, such as raspberry ketones, garcinia cambogia, and green coffee extract? Can I use phenibut sleeping pills/powder too?

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Accutane is the most toxic drug I've ever taken. It destroys liver values and other labs fast. My cholesterol and triglycerides went to hell in 2 weeks on it and they are normally phenomenal.

Stay out of the sun, even a tiny bit of sun can give u extreme sunburn.

I'd stay off anything else that stresses the organs.

Also watch for depression and anxiety on it.

BJT

Awards
I took a low dose for 9 months and continued to take my usual supplements - pre-workouts, test boosters etc. I felt lethargic on it (probably due to the liver activity WesleyInman mentions) so you'll probably need some form of caffeine. My lipids and cholesterol were just about fine after stopping the drug but i took care to maintain a very healthy diet with tonnes of Omega 3 fats and leafy greens.

lamarclark09

Awards
I’d prefer to consult with your doctor before using any kind of medication. Besides this Phenibut is used for many purposes like for anxiety, fear, trouble sleeping and a lot more. Instead of taking any pills you should use natural remedies.
But first and foremost you should take advice from any expert.