PRE WORKOUT SIDE EFFECTS (ED, ANGER)

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
What's up people I'm new to this so please bare with me so I have been lifting for around 2 years now. I have been taking stims for close to a year taking them on and off and within the last month I have encountered some very scary side effects. I was taking one and a half scoop of convict stim , one scoop of charged af and I have tried excelsior so i decided to buy a tub of that as well. Im only 21 and I noticed I started to have ED after my workout and even the next day with no stims I still did not feel 100%. I also noticed a bit of anger **** im not even on gear or sarms yet LOL I just hope that someone can shed some light and help me out. I stopped taking stims and I am back to normal but I miss PWO what do you guys suggest.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start off with more average pre workouts man…The excelsior is known to have hidden ingredient(s)! (Some of the more experienced guys here can handle it…I consider myself experienced and wouldn’t touch it!…Also it put a guy here in the hospital.)

ED is a well know side that ‘some’ can suffer from, with dmaa especially.

More sleep, food and the right amount of training volume will be a better long term solution, than the ‘bandaid approach’ by getting hooked on pre.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1-2 cups of coffee or an americano or nitro brew
1 scoop of a stimulant free pump blend

A "light" pre workout would be something like c4, as well. Also, focus xt is getting great review

If you're having anger , or ed , you're probably sensitive to some sort of amphetamine analogue. I was surprised how well I responded to DMHA and yohimbine since I do suffer some anxiety, but others' are. Still haven't tried dmaa or eria jarensis

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate mentioning this, but nicotine pouches are also awesome lol. I only use them when I am coffee only

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start off with more average pre workouts man…The excelsior is known to have hidden ingredient(s)! (Some of the more experienced guys here can handle it…I consider myself experienced and wouldn’t touch it!…Also it put a guy here in the hospital.)

ED is a well know side that ‘some’ can suffer from, with dmaa especially.

More sleep, food and the right amount of training volume will be a better long term solution, than the ‘bandaid approach’ by getting hooked on pre.
^ this

dont take the pre's that you had mentioned .. take some that are being manufactured in FDA facilities .. you will notice a huge difference or create your own in maybe like gatorade ..all you need is few ingridents and bulk will last you while and your body will thank you

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
Th
1-2 cups of coffee or an americano or nitro brew
1 scoop of a stimulant free pump blend

A "light" pre workout would be something like c4, as well. Also, focus xt is getting great review

If you're having anger , or ed , you're probably sensitive to some sort of amphetamine analogue. I was surprised how well I responded to DMHA and yohimbine since I do suffer some anxiety, but others' are. Still haven't tried dmaa or eria jarensis
That’s one thing I have been doing is taking a stim free pwo but I don’t enjoy them as much as regular PWO but when I need some energy I drink coffee and it does the trick.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the guys said, take something with a nice dose of caffeine and maybe some mild other stims but not the ones you were taking with dmha and illegal excelsior.

Something like white warped, ghost legend, or even 5% kill it legenday will all be mild enough but still pack a clean energy and focus. A great pill product with clean stims and amazing pumps is sns vasoforce rush you may want to checkout.

Last edited:

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am one of the unlucky ones that is really sensitive to PWO’s and suffer from ‘Stim Dick’. Mesomorph really does it to me, boners feel like rubber for about 18 hours after taking it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am one of the unlucky ones that is really sensitive to PWO’s and suffer from ‘Stim Dick’. Mesomorph really does it to me, boners feel like rubber for about 18 hours after taking it.
Some vasodilator supps might help.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Once upon a time every one had more epic workouts, more overall gains and better performance and quality of like without stims. End of story.