Unanswered Pre workout recommendations

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So I am hoping to get some guidance. I am looking for a focus/ energy/ mood enhancer supplement. I am stim sensitive so something with a million grams of caffeine or ephedra is not something I am looking for. Ideally it will give me clean, non jittery energy, along with focus and make me feel bit more positive.

Anyone have any recommendations?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey everyone,

So I am hoping to get some guidance. I am looking for a focus/ energy/ mood enhancer supplement. I am stim sensitive so something with a million grams of caffeine or ephedra is not something I am looking for. Ideally it will give me clean, non jittery energy, along with focus and make me feel bit more positive.

What about focus XT from sns?

Or rev up nutrition nitrous - nootropics/caffeine/pump

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a tub of depression 1'3 is awesome but the comedown is hell.

If he is stim sensitive that pre would blow his head off.
I used to crash super hard from the original jack3d with 1'3, but on the OG meso (i still have one tub left), i don't seem to have that problem. It's probably just a personal thing, but the original meso has less caffeine and i feel i'm less sensitive to it than i am to a lot of the new higher stim pwo's, but again, that's my personal experience. I also only use meso once a week max. but hopefully there's something on that list on that link that will help out

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
What about our Azoth 2.0 product? Zero caffeine, 60,000 bottles sold worldwide.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Warped by Controlled Labs.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone,

SNS Focus XT will likely fit the bill here as well or better than just about any true pre-workout on the market. Lower stim, nothing exotic, nootropics for focus, and more general improvements in recall and memory type activities throughout the day... The best part - with the exception of the pure stim aspect, all of these others will continue to improve with ongoing use (though not required!).

If you want some additional goodies, SNS offers multiple pump only products (Vaso6, Glycerpump, Agmatine XT, etc) that can make this product truly comprehensive as a pre-workout and not just a noot/stim/mental boost type product

Also - keep your eyes peeled for the new pump (powder) product (yet to be revealed) coming out in the near future!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ would agree Focus XT is a great blend of noots and stims that isn't overpowering.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ would agree Focus XT is a great blend of noots and stims that isn't overpowering.
I’d agree with the focus xt. Low dose seismic surge would be another option.