Pre workout Dedicated nutrition Unstoppablev2 what do you think? some reviews?...

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
unstop-sf.jpg

i'm a bodybuilder and i want use this pre workout
in the past i've used some pre workout with nitrates and i love that pump!
profile ingredients: - 1,5 grams to trimethylglycine nitrate = probably 450 mg nitrate or i wrong??
- 1 gram N-carbamyl glutamate = i never used
-salaginella tamarascina exract (without % standard...)

what do you think guys?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taste is horrible and it is weaker than the first version. If you are looking for a pump supplement, you should buy something else. BTW it is pretty old now and there are many reviews out there. I

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The taste is horrible and it is weaker than the first version. If you are looking for a pump supplement, you should buy something else. BTW it is pretty old now and there are many reviews out there. I
Never tried it myself but you are exactly right. If the taste is horrible there is really no reason these days to stick with a PWO. So many good options out there right now. If your not set on sticking with this one I would give Mesomoprh a shot. The rocket Pop is a flavor that is amazing everytime.

Polly1

Awards
I use it now,decent pump and good energy,but the taste is disqusting!!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like everyone says the taste is bad. I would opt for another pre workout that works just as well but tastes great.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1500295172418.jpg

I have both v1 and v2. Havent tried it yet. My v1 is expired though. 02/2017. Sad.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
thanks guys but for me the taste is not important! for me are important the results!
if this pre workout can give me more pump.. i'd like try it !
the best ingredient for max pump is the betaine nitrate 1 scoop = 1,5 grams to betaine nitrate = 420 mg to nitrate?!
what do you think to 1 gram N-carbamyl glutamate ?
and salaginella tamarascina exract ?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys but for me the taste is not important! for me are important the results!
if this pre workout can give me more pump.. i'd like try it !
the best ingredient for max pump is the betaine nitrate 1 scoop = 1,5 grams to betaine nitrate = 420 mg to nitrate?!
what do you think to 1 gram N-carbamyl glutamate ?
and salaginella tamarascina exract ?
Even for the pump it is nothing to write home about. You are better off buying Citrulline malate in bulk and get 8-10g before training.
This stuff is being sold for a low price at Dutch and German retailers for a reason. It was not a success at all.

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
i have try in the past citrulline malate but i want try something to new with nitrates.. i will try this pre workout,
i let you know
but i think will be a great pre workout.