PRE Transdermal Trestolone : Research Log

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Hey guys, I am going to be conducting research with Transdermal Trestolone from PRE. I am going to do my best to make this as detailed and inclusive as possible, without washing it out with pointless updates. I would like to thank PRE for providing products for research. Their reputation has been top notch and my test subject is looking forward to the run. To be honest and up front. I am in no way affiliated with PRE. I am not a rep, I was simply given the products to perform research so you can expect a true and fully transparent review of the product.

I received 1 30mg bottle containing 30mg per ml. Since I will be starting my subject at 30mg per day, this will be enough for a 30 day run. If research goes well (I am 100% sure it will) I will be acquiring more for an 8 week run. For research purposes my subject will be running this solo with only an AI. I know standard starting doses with other similar products have been around the 50mg range, but PRE products have shown a trend of being more potent. This is evident in the numerous 7-alpha ace logs on the boards. I will however adjust the dosage "if needed" and keep you guys in the loop of any changes if this happens.

Cycle will consist of 15mg of PRE Transdermal Trestolone dosed twice a day for a total of 30mg per day. Once at 8am and again at 7pm. These dosing times are as close to a consistent 12hr split as my subject can maintain every day for 8 weeks with his schedule. I will also be starting him on PRE Exemestane at 12.5mg with morning dose eod. If this seems to high we will go to eod on an 8am to 7pm rotation making it every other day and a half. If this is still to much we will extend further. If Exemestane dose is not enough we will make adjustments as necessary in the other direction. We are going to attempt to not crash his estrogen but also prevent an excess amount from remaining in his system.

Subject is a rat that has been training off and on for many years but has not had a whole lot of research done on him so he is still a fresh candidate for research. He is pretty strong for a rat. Our goals for him are just like always. Get big and strong and keep bf to a minimum. He isn't all about looking like a supermodel or professional bodybuilder. He is all about strength while still looking good with his shirt off. He eats clean and consumes enough calories to meet his goals but not an excessive surplus. For research purposes we will be keeping his diet the same. After several weeks we may up his intake. If he his hungry, he will eat but at a minimum he will consume his regular base diet.

This afternoon when I woke up (worked last night) my subject was holding the package in his hands and was extremely excited. He looked like Raplhie when the secret decoder pen came in. We took him to the gym at 5pm and trained him for about an hour and a half. Took him home got him showered up and dosed 15mg to his trap at 7pm. Yes my rat has traps. He's a stout ass rat. We tried to execute this perfectly, but due to awkward arm positioning we had a run that had to be pushed back up. No big deal but we will get right in the morning.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Very interested.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbadubbdubb

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Now that subject has dosed the 4th application we can give a good review on the solution itself. It seems solid. Goes on well and causes no irritation. There is a slight tingle/itch after several minutes. Subject says it almost feels good cause it seems like we can tell that absorption is happening. That may sound weird but I get where the subject is coming from. Also, although it is only day 2 and we aren't expecting a "kick in" unitl around day 5, subject was sweating more than normal during work out today. Even an hour after workout he was sweating. Not ridiculous amounts of sweat but enough to know that something was causing it to be slightly different than average post workout. Subject told me that this makes him excited about what's to come. Subject also noticed more intensity today. Could just be that it was a good day for him today, but subject was gettin it in big time. So far all is well.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Subject is on day 9 as of today and is feeling good. Noticing a little fullness and increased endurance. Can lift and lift and lift. We had to take his Exem dosage up to 25mg eod and I believe that is where it'll stay unless we increase Trest dosage. Strength is up a little and he is up 4lbs in weight. He has been HUNGRY as a hostage. Unstopable eating. We are still trying to decide if we should maintain set intake or just let the calories roll in to maximize strength/size gains. We have allowed a slightly higher intake so far.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Alright guys 2 weeks in. Visible differences are being noticed. First thing I noticed the other day that subject appears leaner. I am fairly certain subject is NOT leaner, but the subject's abs and shoulders are popping which makes him look leaner. Size differences noticed are primarily in arms and legs. Strange, I rarely notice a visible difference in his legs like this so this is a good sign. Either way he is happy with the strength and fullness and with the way shirts are fitting him. (still warm in the south some days).

Subject feels great on this run so far. No negative sides affecting mood, sexual function, or general motivation. Subject did notice early stages of atrophy from the onset of suppression. We consider this a good thing. We know that an anabolic compound is being absorbed via transdermal application. My subject is very fond of LGD and this compound will definitely be used as a base for every LGD run he makes from now on.

Now lets talk estrogen, or should I say Methyl estradiol. Not a big deal and completely manageable but I have still been having to mess with AI dosage to control estrogen. If I dose EOD, subject gets sore nipples on 2nd day. If I dose 25mg ED subject's joints dry out. Subject has never had visably noticeable gyno but when he was a young teenager he had lumps behind his nipples. He didn't know this was gyno at the time but when he started doing research gigs he put two and two together. So, I guess you could say that subject is gyno prone. Subject will get rebound quick after any suppressive cycle if an AI is not used. Hence why exemistane is AI of choice. Luckly for him we became very educated on the ins and outs before running the first cycle of any anabolic. I say all that to articulate that even someone who is gyno prone can control estrogen on this compound. That being said, you should definitely be aware that it will be REQUIRED that you pay attention to estrogen. Also, this can be a plug for PRE exem as well because that is what I am using as my subject's AI and it is performing very well. It tastes god awful. Got tired of him crying about having to take it and tried it and immediately felt bad for forcing him to take it. But, when his nipples get sore and puffy it goes down like mountain dew.

Summary, I will be continuing this cycle past the 4 weeks provided. Only 2 weeks in and subject is looking leaner and bigger with more endurance and strength gains being made. There was no "kick in" that really happened. Enjoying it and looking forward to the next 6 weeks. I will continue to update weekly or as often as changes take place

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
let there be no doubt... fat loss on trest is as good if not better than tren. so yes you are getting bigger and leaner.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let there be no doubt... fat loss on trest is as good if not better than tren. so yes you are getting bigger and leaner.
I can eat 4000 cals a day and lean out on trest. Love the stuff.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
netflixNchill does Trest cause much liver stress? Notice any urine darkening or color change for your pet? I also have oral 7 alpha, Trest from PRE... Was going to start a longer Furuza cycle for my ectodragon shortly using oral 7alpha too. But my pet's ALT is still around 111 even 4-5 weeks in PCT now.

Should I hold off Trest use this until ALT is back in 20-40 range? Could start of with TD Dien-Diol until then. Stay non methyl for a bit with that,4-AD and Furaza...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will produce some stress but its very light for me, nevertheless, I think I would wait. better safe than sorry. listen to your dr.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So does methyl at 7a pass through liver more favorably or with different enzyme than 17a position more typical of oral PH?

And why do some folk think Trest/Ment is not methylated, I found a patent where they use methyl compounds in the reduction and a methyl group at 7a also counts I'd say? Though I'm no PhD O-chemist, I did sleep at a holiday inn express last night.

Ready to kick it when I am rested back from Japan in a week or so.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id say yes.. its generally easier on the liver and that is the probably one of the goals of the pharma companies developing this stuff for contraceptive.
you wouldn't be able to run a 17a steroid that long.. your liver would tank.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far. TD Trest made me bloated and puffy (Moon face as well). I was on 25mg exmestane EOD, so I just figured it was the trest making me bloated. After reading your log perhaps it wasn't the trest.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
Great log so far. TD Trest made me bloated and puffy (Moon face as well). I was on 25mg exmestane EOD, so I just figured it was the trest making me bloated. After reading your log perhaps it wasn't the trest.
It probably was the trest making you bloated, or more specifically the conversion to estrogen. The bloating is a sign of high estrogen. My subject is having to run 25mg exemistane ed in order to control estrogen properly.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
4 week update. Things are in gear now. Subjects lifts are up across the board, subject IS leaner, subject IS bigger, and subject cannot be stopped during workouts. I like subject to train with the stimulate not annihilate mentality. If subject is sore, then he cannot properly complete compound lifts again as quick. I have noticed a faster rate of growth with this training mentality. Well, with this stuff subject can do whatever he wants and not have to worry about it. For example subject had back day yesterday. Started with barbell rows 185 set of 10, 205 set of 8, 225 2 sets of 5. Next was deadlifts 405 2 sets of 6, 455 2 sets of 5, then pulled 5 plates a couple times. He followed these two compound lifts with cable rows, heavy barbell shrugs, and and as always he threw in some curls here and there because why not. Pump was something serious and back pump was painful. But, here is the thing. Soreness the next day was barely felt and mainly just in traps. INSANE and subject loves the stuff.

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
So does methyl at 7a pass through liver more favorably or with different enzyme than 17a position more typical of oral PH?

And why do some folk think Trest/Ment is not methylated, I found a patent where they use methyl compounds in the reduction and a methyl group at 7a also counts I'd say? Though I'm no PhD O-chemist, I did sleep at a holiday inn express last night.

Ready to kick it when I am rested back from Japan in a week or so.
Yes methyl at 7a does pass through liver more favorably. My subject has noticed zero sides indicating liver toxicity. I am sure levels are elevated but many compounds that aren't methylated will cause elevated levels. Also, In my opinion, if you are asking if you should hold off then the answer is most always yes haha.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes methyl at 7a does pass through liver more favorably. My subject has noticed zero sides indicating liver toxicity. I am sure levels are elevated but many compounds that aren't methylated will cause elevated levels. Also, In my opinion, if you are asking if you should hold off then the answer is most always yes haha.
Yep, blood work shows I need to wait a few more weeks, but soon!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anymore updates/ follow up/ compound assessment?

CrossFlex

Awards
Can u share the TD solution recipe? I am very interested in making my own TD Test base.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also interested in update good log so far...