Pre race cocktail

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is a sprinter his recommendation before a big race. Thoughts?

Caffeine: 200mgs
Tyrosine: 3g
Phosphatidylcholine: 1g
Dimethlaminoethanol: 200mgs
Mucuna Extract: 800mgs

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a friend who is a sprinter his recommendation before a big race. Thoughts?

I think the caffeine is effective. I've downed 400 mgs. prior to a 10k and it seemed to help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I don't see anything particularly special about it.
If your not worried about staying natural I'd go with carderine + rhidiola, cordyceps, beetroot and then some Stims and if your already someone on steroids, lower the test Jack up the eq and throw in injectable sr9009. That last bit With the EQ and SR9009 would be more useful during training and not the day of the actual race obviously because it needs to be in your system over time.
you would be faster on 400mgs of EQ per week.
💪
I know a few bike racers that use eq to train but they use over a gram, like 1200-1800mg eq only cycles. No testosterone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea the EPO enhancements are second to none on that stuff. well... besides EPO itself :p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yea the EPO enhancements are second to none on that stuff. well... besides EPO itself :p
I'm scared to touch epo. I thought about using it for my boxing workouts but I'm scared I'll kill myself lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm guessing by the name trackstud you do a lot of racing so what do you normally use?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I missed this post. Both are great for vo2 max👍
This product is pretty much the best thing I have ever used for any endurance activity.

View attachment 228605
Can you notice the effects from the first dose, or does it need to be build up in the system? Should it be taken pwo or does the timing matter?

I'm gonna pop open a tub of Peak02 soon, when I start my cut and start to increase cardio. Never used Peak02 or Cordyceps before.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you notice the effects from the first dose, or does it need to be build up in the system? Should it be taken pwo or does the timing matter?

I'm gonna pop open a tub of Peak02 soon, when I start my cut and start to increase cardio. Never used Peak02 or Cordyceps before.
Its acute, there is no build up needed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW- peak02 contains Lions Mane and Reishi, both are known to be lethargic in some people. LM makes me want to sleep and anecdotal reports on Reddit and other forums are common. Reishi is used to help sleep patterns. Personally I would never use this without an extended trial to see how it affected me. The only ingredient that is actually going to help VO2 is the Cordyceps.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
FWIW- peak02 contains Lions Mane and Reishi, both are known to be lethargic in some people. LM makes me want to sleep and anecdotal reports on Reddit and other forums are common. Reishi is used to help sleep patterns. Personally I would never use this without an extended trial to see how it affected me. The only ingredient that is actually going to help VO2 is the Cordyceps.
Oh, interesting. Thanks for the info, I'll keep this in mind. I was actually looking for Cordyceps only product, but when I was ordering other stuff, the shop didn't have any Cordyceps in stock, but had Peak02, so I went with that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, interesting. Thanks for the info, I'll keep this in mind. I was actually looking for Cordyceps only product, but when I was ordering other stuff, the shop didn't have any Cordyceps in stock, but had Peak02, so I went with that.
Don't get me wrong, all of those shrooms are good for you and proven beneficial. It's one of the few things we can take that actually really works and has tremendous health benefits. My only point is that I don't think it is right for the intended purposes of improved cardio output or activity. You may find otherwise.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You won’t go wrong here, but I would use Alpha GPC at 600mg instead of the Phosphatidylcholine for better power output.

Caffeine should also generally be to tolerance. Experiment prior to race day.

If you aren’t getting drug tested, Halotestin an hour prior is a good option, or Winstrol if you can’t afford/find Halotestin. I’m talking about acute drug use here, not a steroid cycle. These will acutely stimulate your CNS for greater power output without causing any pumps.

A couple glucose tabs or a shot of honey almost immediately beforehand can help you feel energized.

^This is all assuming sprinting, not distance.

Hydration prior is critical as well. No amount of proper warmup can let you safely reach your max power potential if you are dehydrated, but you also do not want to be bloated. So sodium is critical, but you can overdo it. 4-500mg with fluid and stable carbohydrates that don’t sit heavy in the gut or make you crash is probably a safe bet. Again, experiment.

This product is pretty much the best thing I have ever used for any endurance activity.

View attachment 228605
I’ve used this MST product preWO for a bottle and the difference is undeniable. It works.

Some of that good primatene
Yes, just 12.5mg ephedrine will allow better breathing and power output. Great suggestion here for a sprint.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't get me wrong, all of those shrooms are good for you and proven beneficial. It's one of the few things we can take that actually really works and has tremendous health benefits. My only point is that I don't think it is right for the intended purposes of improved cardio output or activity. You may find otherwise.
Sure. And all info is always welcomed and appreciated 👍 The product is marketed for endurance improvement and supporting oxygen levels during excersize, though. The website I ordered it from does talk about it helping with mental and physical stress as well, which would be more on the area, that you're talking about.

In any case I'll try it before WO and if it seems to be sedating, then I guess I'll just take it before bed. And will try Cordyceps only, when I get the chance.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Guys guys guys... We are talking about a short distance race 60-100m not a distance event. EPO isn't needed for such short events.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
You won’t go wrong here, but I would use Alpha GPC at 600mg instead of the Phosphatidylcholine for better power output.

Caffeine should also generally be to tolerance. Experiment prior to race day.

If you aren’t getting drug tested, Halotestin an hour prior is a good option, or Winstrol if you can’t afford/find Halotestin. I’m talking about acute drug use here, not a steroid cycle. These will acutely stimulate your CNS for greater power output without causing any pumps.

A couple glucose tabs or a shot of honey almost immediately beforehand can help you feel energized.

^This is all assuming sprinting, not distance.

Hydration prior is critical as well. No amount of proper warmup can let you safely reach your max power potential if you are dehydrated, but you also do not want to be bloated. So sodium is critical, but you can overdo it. 4-500mg with fluid and stable carbohydrates that don’t sit heavy in the gut or make you crash is probably a safe bet. Again, experiment.

I’ve used this MST product preWO for a bottle and the difference is undeniable. It works.

Yes, just 12.5mg ephedrine will allow better breathing and power output. Great suggestion here for a sprint.
Best advice in this thread so far. yes I love those fast acting compounds - halo, cheque drops etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Best advice in this thread so far. yes I love those fast acting compounds - halo, cheque drops etc.
Ya I just realized we're talking short explosive ****. Also I think a lot of ppl mix up all running with endurance not knowing how sprinters train.

For anyone who hasn't seen a world class sprinter they have lower body's like old-school men's physique or a running back
Screenshot_20230206_113644_Google.jpg

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Rolling with - 60mins before race
Powerdrive biotest 1serving
Pure dmaa 50mgs
Caffeine 200mgs

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure. And all info is always welcomed and appreciated 👍 The product is marketed for endurance improvement and supporting oxygen levels during excersize, though. The website I ordered it from does talk about it helping with mental and physical stress as well, which would be more on the area, that you're talking about.

In any case I'll try it before WO and if it seems to be sedating, then I guess I'll just take it before bed. And will try Cordyceps only, when I get the chance.
No PeakO2 is plenty fine for performance benefits. Plenty take PeakO2 pre and or during training, you will be fine. It is backed by clinical evidence to this effect as well and is one of the best products I consistently use for these benefits. It goes beyond just endurance, but it does extremely well for performance (as it is mainly marketed towards that).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about Tbol?
In a training block, it’s ideal for sprinters - you get the increased RBC and phlebotic upregulation of the testosterone family without the excess estrogen burden, plus global benefits like some muscle and strength. I’d rather run 25mg test prop daily and then add Tbol in as needed vs a bigger dose of just straight test prop in a sprinting scenario; we don’t want extra bloat weight or risking pumping from excess estrogen.

But, for contest or the hardest training, you want a potent CNS stimulator. That is where Halo, Cheque Drops, maybe Mtren (I just feel good mentally on it so I’m biased) shine.

OP, I also forgot if you can find it look into ITPP.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
In a training block, it’s ideal for sprinters - you get the increased RBC and phlebotic upregulation of the testosterone family without the excess estrogen burden, plus global benefits like some muscle and strength. I’d rather run 25mg test prop daily and then add Tbol in as needed vs a bigger dose of just straight test prop in a sprinting scenario; we don’t want extra bloat weight or risking pumping from excess estrogen.

But, for contest or the hardest training, you want a potent CNS stimulator. That is where Halo, Cheque Drops, maybe Mtren (I just feel good mentally on it so I’m biased) shine.

Curious how much tbol? How long does it take to feel gpc?

ITPP - no i haven't.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious how much tbol? How long does it take to feel gpc?

ITPP - no i haven't.
I suppose the logical answer would be, as much as you can tolerate without it starting to hamper things or become a detriment somehow. 40mg? They used less than that historically in track sport. You would have an edge with 20mg even.

I don’t really “feel” it separate from the other elements of my pre-training concoctions, but keep in mind I always strength train fed. Digestion is going to hamper that. If you race on an empty stomach, maybe 30 minutes or so?

You can also inject medical grade choline chloride IM to bypass the gut entirely if you can source it. I feel that in less than 20 minutes. That coupled with Tren base/no ester is a hell of a surge for powerlifting!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve noticed this In nootropics that have it, but never with Peak O2. I can notice it at even 300 mg in a nootropic and start to feel off or a little lightheaded, but 2g of Peak O2 and never a problem.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I do notice Peak o2 improves performance and lowers my heart rate. But when pushing cardio hard, sometimes peak O2 causes my appetite to rebound fast afterwards. For the purposes of cutting in a deficit your results may vary. I’ve learned save it for when I need it rather than just run through a bottle all at once.

Krasker

Awards
How much Halo is effective? Also, is it used in the 200m or just 60-100m?

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much Halo is effective? Also, is it used in the 200m or just 60-100m?
PM’d, but for anyone else I would experiment with 10 & 20mg. Some people use 30mg halotestin for powerlifting and bodybuilding but these are generally heavier individuals.

A sprint is a sprint, and the energy systems remain the same - Halotestin will be a good PED in either distance. Note: turning up the boost means you will be at a greater risk for injury, so warmup & hydrate appropriately.

teamguy312

Awards

I wish I could have some mtren for a purpose like this, all 4 of my sources either took it down or don’t have it this year.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could have some mtren for a purpose like this, all 4 of my sources either took it down or don’t have it this year.
Yeah I haven’t seen it lately either from any smaller sources, only on big/international type labs.

It’s kind of a limited use case, and it’s not magic. There’s nothing it will uniquely do that you couldn’t get by probably just stacking a little Halo with some Dbol or Drol honestly, and it’s too toxic to run as a course for muscle growth.

I pretty much have only used it at contest or a couple peaking sessions leading to one, so the same little satchel lasts forever. Like a tub of preWO that you only take 3x a year but doesn’t clump lol