Pre packaged meal prep services

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m doing my own research, but would love AM’s experiences with these services. My only requirement is that they are paleo.

My family and I are just very busy, want some variety to our own style of preps, and time saving. I feel it will help us stay on track when/if we miss prepping or can’t get to it.

Let me know your favorite service, your experience, and approx cost and I’ll look into them!

Thanks all,

-Thor

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or am I just a lazy f&ck that needs to food prep? Lol

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I've used a couple different meal prep services now, and muscle meals 2 go is my favorite so far. They ship frozen meals to your doorstep overnight. Each meal has total calories, protein, and carbs labeled on the side. Move a meal from your freezer into your fridge to defrost overnight, and eat the following day. They actually taste pretty good, a nice change from the meal prep service I was using before this.

there are plenty of food prep options to choose from. I can't link you because of my non existent post counts, but a quick google search for "2018 bodybuilding meal prep service" or something similar will yield you close to 20 options.