PRE M-1-A Research Log

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah yes and after tonight’s stimulus, we noted that Zed the Ape’s arm was much fuller than usual. More vascular as well. This is a strong steroid, so we can only presume that it will continue to increase in intensity, since this is literally the first 48 hours having finally come to a close, and so then this is just the onset.

Lifts have not increased in any meaningful way as of yet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had pulled Zed the Chimpanzee off the Test E 250 we had him on because of some infections at the injection site, pending the arrival of a new sample.

It arrived and he was given a dorsogluteal shot of Test E 300 last night.

He has been steadily increasing repetitions by a factor of one to two per set during hypertrophy stimulus. This is evidence of forward progression.

So far, PRE M1A seems to be the strongest thing we could have chosen to research. Much stronger than M1A we had researched in the past.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRE designers are dosed right. No doubt.... but probably overdosed IMO

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PRE designers are dosed right. No doubt.... but probably overdosed IMO
I would have liked to see 25mg caps of this for real.

Call me crazy, but this stuff seems milder than it’s reputation even when it’s stronger than I recall it being.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Call me crazy, but this stuff seems milder than it’s reputation even when it’s stronger than I recall it being.
Sten is amazing. My chimp went from a 5 to an 8 in 4 weeks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On 16 mg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed the Ape’s performance output has shot up by about 25% in the past day. So we can assume now the m1A has fully kicked in as far as effects, now we see what kind of results we can produce.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, for the record, 60mg M1A per day should increase strength by as much as 25% in as little as 5 days. Proven here and now by this chimp.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

saturation is when the magic begins. Get it up and keep it up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far, so good. Zed the Chimpanzee is eating normally and functioning as normal. No lethargy to witness. Resting pulse has risen about ten BPM.

His face is getting very red during the final repetitions of each set during training, though.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have received a bottle of PRE M-1-A (17a Methyl 1-Androstenediol) which I will use to conduct some “in vitro research” on assorted male cellular tissues, or possibly (if I am allowed by PRE) administer to my lab rat in case study.

Testing method has not been finalized, it is as of yet unknown whether the M1A will be administered alone or in concert with a high replacement dose of testosterone. More details to come.

Edit, more details. It will be used in concert with testosterone on a 211lb chimpanzee named Zed. We will see how these two compounds interact in the primate body.
I thought that was one of the banned prohormones?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thus far Zed the Ape has shown no signs of lethargy, libido has increased (likely the testosterone kicking in) erectile function optimal, aggression is increased vs testosterone alone, slightest acne. Probably from missing a few washings with oily skin.

Weigh in tonight 222lbs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thus far Zed the Ape has shown no signs of lethargy, libido has increased (likely the testosterone kicking in) erectile function optimal, aggression is increased vs testosterone alone, slightest acne. Probably from missing a few washings with oily skin.

Weigh in tonight 222lbs
What was Zed’s starting weight after the initial research hiatus?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What was Zed’s starting weight after the initial research hiatus?
211lbs bodyweight was maintained until the start of M1A to the best of our knowledge.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed doesn’t look any different, except his arms are more muscular looking and his thighs do not fit any of his pants.

We like to put him in pants.

The suspicion is that the weight has mostly gone to his legs. That’s where he carries most of his weight.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zed doesn’t look any different, except his arms are more muscular looking and his thighs do not fit any of his pants.

The suspicion is that the weight has mostly gone to his legs. That’s where he carries most of his weight.
Having a sturdy set of wheels is never a bad thing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Having a sturdy set of wheels is never a bad thing.
Yeah, but we really wanted to try and pack some weight onto Zeds upper body. The goal shape for him as a super-ape is massive arms with a chest to match, and a wispy narrow waist. Hoping to get him close to 300lbs and lean with a 32” waist by next year.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, but we really wanted to try and pack some weight onto Zeds upper body. The goal shape for him as a super-ape is massive arms with a chest to match, and a wispy narrow waist. Hoping to get him close to 300lbs and lean with a 32” waist by next year.
Yeah that damn 32” waist is so elusive...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that damn 32” waist is so elusive...
Well... It’s gone up and down by about 2” as weight is manipulated but he’s close. 34” now. Was 32” a few months ago. It will be 32” by summers end.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Growin’ a big ol’ gorilla schlong, huh?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growin’ a big ol’ gorilla schlong, huh?
Yes, when challenged, he will mercilessly beat the other males into submission using it as a cudgel.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weigh in tonight, 226lbs

Zed the Chimpanzee is gaining weight very well so far, even without what should be sufficient calories.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since it is the final week of this Premier Research Essentials M1A case study at 60mg/d

We are giving Zed the Ape

600mg/wk Test E
400mg/wk DHB C
50mg Proviron
25mg Mk677
20mg Cardarine

Starting now.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats next after m1a?
Well, after this bottle of PRE M1A is done, we will be ending this log.

But for Zed it will likely be a blast of DHB and test, with the other supporting orals mentioned above.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3rd time with M1A but this stuff is top quality not under dosed
It is the highest quality. Very good stuff. At 60mg we have put 15lbs on Zed in under 21 days so far. The 21st day will be the final day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tonight’s weigh in 228lbs

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fucking sweet. How much of that do you think will fall off? What’s your PCT looking like for something like M1A?
This is just the kickstart to a cycle.

Since it is the final week of this Premier Research Essentials M1A case study at 60mg/d

We are giving Zed the Ape

600mg/wk Test E
400mg/wk DHB C
50mg Proviron
25mg Mk677
20mg Cardarine

Starting now.
If this few weeks were the whole cycle, pct would look something like nolva 20/20/10/10

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is just the kickstart to a cycle.

If this few weeks were the whole cycle, pct would look something like nolva 20/20/10/10
When I run it I’ll probably do the 21 days and then just a few more weeks of trest. Or maybe I’ll add in another compound. I’ll make a post about it at the time. Rn I’ve got Rad140, S4, dmz/Msten, epiandro, and the M1A. Trest within the next couple weeks.

Your thoughts on fun combos? Other compounds that would go well with this stuff? For all this I’ll have caber or Proviron as well as Aromasin on hand.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I run it I’ll probably do the 21 days and then just a few more weeks of trest. Or maybe I’ll add in another compound. I’ll make a post about it at the time. Rn I’ve got Rad140, S4, dmz/Msten, epiandro, and the M1A. Trest within the next couple weeks.

Your thoughts on fun combos? Other compounds that would go well with this stuff? For all this I’ll have caber or Proviron as well as Aromasin on hand.
Something really dry would probably make it more fun. M1A will put on the weight like a champ but it won’t show any cuts. You’ll still be blurry.

Something like MSten or if you’re a high responder, DMZ would really help to peel it down at the same time. Or less toxic, Methyldiazirinol (Azavar, Azinol, Mdiaz) and depending on how you respond to trest.

I assume it’s like most 19 nors, where if run with test or anything wet it will bloat you up, run without test it will fucking peel you.

So there’s a good chance there’s no need for a third thing, since your “base” is more of a “super base”

But something really dry on hand won’t hurt. If after a week you’re not getting quite what you hoped, add it in.

M1A works fast, we’ve added 1-2lbs every single day since day 2

Last edited:

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Something really dry would probably make it more fun. M1A will put on the weight like a champ but it won’t show any cuts. You’ll still be blurry.

Something like MSten or if you’re a high responder, DMZ would really help to peel it down at the same time. Or less toxic, Methyldiazirinol (Azavar, Azinol, Mdiaz) and depending on how you respond to trest.

I assume it’s like most 19 nors, where if run with test or anything wet it will bloat you up, run without test it will fucking peel you.

So there’s a good chance there’s no need for a third thing, since your “base” is more of a “super base”

But something really dry on hand won’t hurt. If after a week you’re not getting quite what you hoped, add it in.

M1A works fast, we’ve added 1-2lbs every single day since day 2
I’ll just run it with the trest then because I’ve heard the same thing about bloating with it. It’ll be a relatively low dose. Maybe 15-20/day.

Plus I’d like to run dmz/Msten together with the trest on a diff cycle

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i like your set up.. go from your M1a strait to 1500mgs of epiandro.. that way you will stay extra strong through the remainder of the cycle
Interesting idea. I was gonna run the epi later on with S4 and Rad140. If I can snag another bottle of epi that’d be great. I have the old OL version. You know of any other reputable brands? That are USA bound?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting idea. I was gonna run the epi later on with S4 and Rad140. If I can snag another bottle of epi that’d be great. I have the old OL version. You know of any other reputable brands? That are USA bound?
bro..... VL and now Gainbusters have the best epi around hands down cant be beat in price or quality.
Gainbusters is having a sale until the midnight.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
bro..... VL and now Gainbusters have the best epi around hands down cant be beat in price or quality.
Gainbusters is having a sale until the midnight.
Is that a site? Because I can’t find it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zed the Chimpanzee is on his final day of Premier Research Essentials M-1-A

Starting weight: 211lbs
Final Weight: 233lbs

Caloric surplus was not maintained throughout the 21 days.

M1A caused immediate increases in vascularity, pump effect, strength, and size.

M1A caused weight gain in caloric deficit.

M1A caused 1-2lbs weight gain per day @ 60mg

M1A did not cause significant side effects such as rage, acne, hair loss, hepatitis, hypertensive crisis, heart palpitations, gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction.

M1A did cause lethargy during the first week. Testosterone therapy was sufficient to negate.

M1A did cause aggression, night sweats, and mild insomnia.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you feel like the research has shown the purity value of the chemical??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you feel like the research has shown the purity value of the chemical??
Yes. This is the purest or among the purest oral steroid samples we have ever researched.

It has long been my assertion that many side effects come from impure, inferior raws.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know if I have missed on this info but How was your appetite on it? Like was it hard to get your calories in?